• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery Solved?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTD95

If they became a heartless they would be dead anyway in a way.The body (nobody) is just a shell.It is not alive as such and if you can get me proof that a nobody is body and soul then I am wrong but unless you can provide that I will belive what I wrote.

Nobodies are born when a heart is swallowed by darkness and becomes a Heartless. They are the remaining parts left behind by the heart: the body, giving a Nobody form, and the soul, giving the Nobody life.

A Nobody is made up by the body and soul of their somebody

Muse

you look atrocious
If they became a heartless they would be dead anyway in a way.The body (nobody) is just a shell.It is not alive as such and if you can get me proof that a nobody is body and soul then I am wrong but unless you can provide that I will belive what I wrote.

Or, you know, you could play KHII. :v

But what of the soul and body left behind when the heart is lost?

When the soul leaves the body, its vessel, life gives way to death, but what about when the heart leaves?

A being does not perish when its heart leaves its body. The heart alone disappears into the darkness.

It is the soul and body that remain when a being loses its heart.

When a Heartless is born, these entities disappear from the realm of light, to be reborn as entirely new beings in a completely different realm.

When a Heartless is born, the body and soul left behind are reborn into this world as a different being.

These all come from the Secret Ansem Reports, all proof of a body and soul making up a Nobody.

Failed replicas could have somthing to do with that who knows. Memories on the other hand have been done to death is COM and a little in 358/2 days.

Because they're an important theme in Kingdom Hearts. :/

Heart has been done to death as well, but no one's complaining about that.

The soul is what they are associated not death as such.I am just working out how the soul got there been as they have no boady or heart.Put it this way when a person becomes a heartless i belive they split into 3.Heart (heartless),body (nobody) and soul (unbirth).

Then would you care to explain how that works out if there are no Heartless or Nobodies during BBS?

Or why there aren't any Unbirths around now?

wwinterj

Or, you know, you could play KHII. :v
These all come from the Secret Ansem Reports, all proof of a body and soul making up a Nobody.
I have played KH2 thank you very much but never did read the ansem reports.Hence why I could not recall anything about a soul.Thank you for clearing that up for me.I still think it has something to do with the soul regardless.

Because they're an important theme in Kingdom Hearts. :/

Heart has been done to death as well, but no one's complaining about that.

Well Kingdom Hearts kind of gives away the name in the title you know hearts and all.As for memories they are not that important.They have only been the main theme for one game and that was just to exsplain nobodys such as Roxas I respect your opinion though. :)

Then would you care to explain how that works out if there are no Heartless or Nobodies during BBS?

Or why there aren't any Unbirths around now?

I Never thought of that.My gues was wrong then.Been as nobody or heatless could never have been made then that leaves the soul free to be used in some sort of way.Though I don't know how yet.

Last edited:

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Unborn means not yet born. Right? Like, it doesn't exist, Yet.
(Literal meaning btw, I'm NOT doing an assumption/theory)

the definition for it is "existing without birth or beginning."
so what I did was I changed Un to Re because there opposites~
and this is what i got:

1. a new or second birth: the rebirth of the soul.
2. a renewed existence, activity, or growth; renaissance or revival: the rebirth of conservatism.

oh and if your wondering, my plans got canceled or maybe even delayed~

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Also...

I seem to recall that it was said that Kingdom Hearts was based on 3 themes these been heart,body and soul.

I believe you are thinking of the three parts of a being.

I could be wrong but I am very sure a nobody is just the body left behind by the person who became a heartless.

Trust me, you most definitely are.

The soul on the other hand became a unbirth.This is what I think as the soul came from a person who was dead or got turned into a heartless whatever you want to call it.

Heartless did not exist during BBS, so no.
Death is not a prominent theme in KH, so no.

Put it this way when a person becomes a heartless i belive they split into 3.Heart (heartless),body (nobody) and soul (unbirth).

Again, Unbirths existed before Heartless and Nobodies were created by Xehanort. And Nobodies are also body and soul.

Xashe

I really couldn't be stuffed reading the whole thread so I don't know if anyone else has said this yet.

The opposite to LIFE is DEATH.

The opposite to BIRTH is DEATH.

In the cycle of someone's Life they are born, they live and then they die. Being born is coming into the world while dying is leaving it. The opposite of coming in to the world is leaving the world.

So I hope everyone can just accept that BIRTH and DEATH are opposed.

Also for me I believe an Unbirth is the darkness in people's hearts before they are born. Either that or something to do with the soul...I don't really know. Bloody thing is confusing...

wwinterj

I edited my post and a gues is just that so I don't mind been wrong as all we can do is gues what unbirth means.

Why don't you play Kingdom Hearts II? It says that clearly in the SARs. :v

Why don't you stop presuming I have not played KH2 just because I did not read some reports?

Muse

you look atrocious
You're looking far too much into birth. :v I doubt that it has anything to do with actual birth itself.

That being said, death is not a prominent theme in KH, so no.

I have played KH2 thank you very much but never did read the ansem reports.Hence why I could not recall anything about a soul.Thank you for clearing that up for me.I still think it has something to do with the soul regardless.

Of course.

Well Kingdom Hearts kind of gives away the name in the title you know hearts and all.As for memories they are not that important.They have only been the main theme for one game and that was just to exsplain nobodys such as Roxas I respect your opinion though. :)

Memories have still been given far more importance than the soul has though. All that's been said for the soul is that it keeps you alive. Remove it and you're dead. That's it.

I Never thought of that.My gues was wrong then.Been as nobody or heatless could never have been made then that leaves the soul free to be used in some sort of way.Though I don't know how yet.

>_>; See now kiddies? This is why it's good to research before shooting off your mouth.

Also, you have the wrong name in the last two quote boxes. :v Last time I checked, I was not JTD95.

wwinterj

Memories have still been given far more importance than the soul has though. All that's been said for the soul is that it keeps you alive. Remove it and you're dead. That's it.

More reason to say more about the soul then right?Been as not much is known about it.

>_>; See now kiddies? This is why it's good to research before shooting off your mouth.

Also, you have the wrong name in the last two quote boxes. :v Last time I checked, I was not JTD95.

I was saying what I think.Not "shooting my mouth off".It is called a gues.That is all any of us can do.This is not fact so get of your high horse.I don't research every little deatil.I play the games that is it end of story.

Muse

you look atrocious
More reason to say more about the soul then right?Been as not much is known about it.

Lack of evidence =/= evidence.

I was saying what I think.Not "shooting my mouth off".It is called a gues.That is all any of us can do.This is not fact so get of your high horse.I don't research every little deatil.I play the games that is it end of story.

And what do ya know? This is in the games. :v

Besides, if you make a theory, you're expected to at least have some facts supporting it. That way it can't be disproved so easily, like yours was.

The opposite to BIRTH is NOT BORNED

You're still looking far too much into 'birth'. I doubt that the 'birth' in Unbirth and the 'birth' in Birth by Sleep is the same as childbirth.

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com

The opposite to BIRTH is NOT BORNED

and "Not Born" means Dead....
thanks for agreeing

When you are Born, whats the end of the line? it is Death.... thats how you tell if its opposite
because there both at the two ends, one on the left and one on the right~

but what I was looking for was the opposite of Unbirth which is Rebirth.

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4193744 said:
no, to be reborn, is to be born again.
it's not an opposite

Uh yeah it is, Re and Un are opposites? correct me if Im wrong which I deny~
I know this because when you Undo something you Redo it to make new.

Unbirth
1. not yet born; yet to come; future: unborn generations.
2. not yet delivered; still existing in the mother's womb: an unborn baby.
3. existing without birth or beginning.

Rebirth
2. a renewed existence, activity, or growth; renaissance or revival: the rebirth of conservatism.

so reverse and repeat are the same? is that what you are saying?

wwinterj

And what do ya know? This is in the games. :v

Besides, if you make a theory, you're expected to at least have some facts supporting it. That way it can't be disproved so easily, like yours was.

First of all it was a gues not a theory.It was not a fact either so the fact it was proved wrong means nothing.Second you can play the games and not read every thing that is put infront of you such as SAR.I love how fans of a game act a know it all.Elaborate on your gues insted of trying to prove me wrong as it is going off topic and then we might get somewhere with this.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
that only works on words such as undo, and redo.
unborn is having no existence. It means birth hasn't
taken place. To be reborn means that you are born
again, which means that you were born, you cease
to exist and then you are born again. That's
reincarnation.

JTD95

Uh yeah it is, Re and Un are opposites? correct me if Im wrong which I deny~
I know this because when you Undo something you Redo it to make new.

Unbirth
1. not yet born; yet to come; future: unborn generations.
2. not yet delivered; still existing in the mother's womb: an unborn baby.
3. existing without birth or beginning.

Rebirth

Undo and Redo is opposites(I think). But Unbirth and Rebirth isn't. Opposites off Unbirth is birth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back