• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Terra thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Ive been having this in my mind for a long time and i didn't know how to write a thread and sorry if this is already said so here i go

I think Terra is xehanort because he has they are alike for many reasons but i'll point out some

Xehanort worked for ansem the wise along with the others right and xigbar said he saw the knights right so maybe xehanort was terra

How else would xemnas have aqua's armor unless terra had it and kept it after there fight wit mx

maybe because terra fought mx was beccause he wanted kh and when he worked wit ansem he uses mx name and tries to make heartless work for him but it didn't work and the darkness overcomes him making both ansem and xemnas

well dats all i got PLEASE dont flame me its only my thought

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Ive been having this in my mind for a long time and i didn't know how to write a thread and sorry if this is already said so here i go

I think Terra is xehanort because he has they are alike for many reasons but i'll point out some

Xehanort worked for ansem the wise along with the others right and xigbar said he saw the knights right so maybe xehanort was terra

How else would xemnas have aqua's armor unless terra had it and kept it after there fight wit mx

maybe because terra fought mx was beccause he wanted kh and when he worked wit ansem he uses mx name and tries to make heartless work for him but it didn't work and the darkness overcomes him making both ansem and xemnas

1. Xigbar saw VAT, not just Terra, and he saw them during BBS or before.

2. Anyone could have Aqua's armor. There are way too many ways that someone could have obtained her armor.

3. Terra, Ven, and Aqua were sent out by their master to find MX and DS and stop them. Terra wasn't out for KH. Whoever becomes Xehanort did not become overcome by darkness, Xehanort gave up his own heart in his experiments and Xemnas created the org. while Xehanort's heartless wanted the princesses hearts to obtain kingdom hearts.

keyblade39

i dont think they could b the same because i think xemnas was still working for ansem the wise 10 years b4 the 1st kingdom hearts

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Xehanort was found just after the big war was over. Leading many to think, myself included, that Xehanort is someone left over from the war. I say DS, many say Terra. But, no matter what Xehanort was not working for ATW during BBS.

rikufan06

sorry if this is like old but wat if who ever was xehanort was kept under the armor of DS by the control of MX.then when ansem the wise found him the only thing he could remember was

Xehanort

but as he began to understand more about the darkness he began to think why keep xehanort when i can have

Ansem

so yeah thats cool aint it

thats probably why Xehanort means

another and no heart because of the other xehanort:)

sorry if this has nothing to do with terra

Charlie K

Back in Business
We'll still get the summaries of the videos, and some videos of the Gameplay.

Keywielder94

you guys are queers i mean the thought of all this is just dum. i mean well never know till the festa so hold on

Well I dout they will release who's who at Jump Festa. That just gives it away,and thats not Squares style. They like it when we wait and get all these crazy therioes. So if anything we wont find out until the acutal game comes out.

On topic:
As for me I dont think Terra is Xehnort.
Well idk it just dosnt seem right.

LightsFury

Xehanort was found just after the big war was over. Leading many to think, myself included, that Xehanort is someone left over from the war. I say DS, many say Terra. But, no matter what Xehanort was not working for ATW during BBS.

why do people say DS or Terra? We don't no to the fullest extinct of who he is. I know this might of been brought up but couldn't he be Ven? Think about it. Ven and Roxas look the same, so Ven made roxas to carry on his look or something. That is why roxas is able to hold the keyblade. And maybe Ven gave his heart to Roxas, that is why he has feelings and what not.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
That whole crazy Ven and Roxas idea you made up has no bearing on who becomes Xehanort. Even so Roxas is Sora's nobody, so boviously he wasn't created by Ven.

Stars

リク

No.. i don't think Terra alone is Xehanort...
Maybe when ATW found Xehanort, Aqua's armor is beside him..?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Well, maybe. It doesn't really have a lot of evidence, but okay. :closedeyes:

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
You mean whether MX combines with Terra or DS makes Xehanort? Yeah.. i like DS too..lol.. but if DS is Xehanort, it would be weird..

Yep, that's what I mean. I also like the idea that either DS is a Terra replica, MX replica himself, or that MX attempted to possess Terra and and was forced out and into the DS.

Stars

リク
Yep, that's what I mean. I also like the idea that either DS is a Terra replica, MX replica himself, or that MX attempted to possess Terra and and was forced out and into the DS.

Lol.. but if MX was fused with DS, wasn't he is Xehanort at the beginning? o.o DS is create by MX, wasn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back