• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Terra thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I'm thinking somehow a younger version of MX himself, or a replica of Terra. I also think it has to be a replica of someone we know since the DS is the only character whose face hasn't been revealed.

Stars

リク
I'm thinking somehow a younger version of MX himself, or a replica of Terra. I also think it has to be a replica of someone we know since the DS is the only character whose face hasn't been revealed.

Yeah.. i saw from other ppl, they said Terra get shock after knock DS's mask away.. maybe he is like what u said.. a Terra Replica..
lol

Joaxshu

i doubt that terra is Xehanort cuz he doesnt look like...
*examines pictures*
hmmm maybe if he dyes his hair or something and changes eye color to yellow (we know that happens) and tans himself then he really does look like xehanort
though he proably wont (though based on looks he could)

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
i doubt that terra is Xehanort cuz he doesnt look like...
*examines pictures*
hmmm maybe if he dyes his hair or something and changes eye color to yellow (we know that happens) and tans himself then he really does look like xehanort
though he proably wont (though based on looks he could)

Eh. No. If somehow Terra fuses with MX or something along those lines, then his looks could change similar to how Riku's did. Terra's looks could also change if he is really using the power of darkness at the end of the BBS video, which some think could be possible. Besides, Xemnas' and Xehanort's hear are both quite similar to that of Terra's.

But looks aren't a great way to base connections.

Joaxshu

Eh. No. If somehow Terra fuses with MX or something along those lines, then his looks could change similar to how Riku's did. Terra's looks could also change if he is really using the power of darkness at the end of the BBS video, which some think could be possible. Besides, Xemnas' and Xehanort's hear are both quite similar to that of Terra's.

But looks aren't a great way to base connections.

i know judging book by cover and all that stuff
im just saying if he got a makeover legally changed his name and hit his head on the door out of the court and atw was walking by and saw the papers it could happen
lol if that really happened in the game

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
i know judging book by cover and all that stuff
im just saying if he got a makeover legally changed his name and hit his head on the door out of the court and atw was walking by and saw the papers it could happen
lol if that really happened in the game

Terra does have some similarities looks wise. They're not that huge, but still, they exist. The hair for one thing, but thats the main one. There are a couple facial expressions i've seen that look similar to ones Xehanort's Heartless made in Kh1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back