• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My post count keeps dropping....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Well I hit 1000 posts today, or I was suppose to, When I hit 1000 my post count dropped to 900, I figured I was simply being trolled by a staff member, & at the time i figured it was no big deal another 100 posts isnt to much, then I noticed my post count dropped another 200 posts, im now currently at 701 & well I was really looking forward to hitting 1000, this is my 3rd forum, with the last to I didnt stick around to get so high. The thing is I really love KHI & between being banned from the FF section, with no explanation & losing 300 posts Im seriously pissed.

D

Deleted member 36435

A thread you frequently posted in got deleted / moved to forum insanity.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I had the same thing happen to me a few months ago, except I was already Platinum. I can't exactly remember the numbers, but it went from a few hundred over 3,000 to a ways under 3,000. I'm taking it either said thread was deleted or moved to FI. Then again, don't threads get achieved over time? Honestly, that's what I was thinking, since a fair share of my posts should of been in the past. It would seem that many posts disappearing would mean that, since 500 or so of my posts probably would be over time (like a few months) and not necessarily in umm.. one month.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah. Threads get moved or deleted. You'll just have to post in more threads...You can rack up 100 posts in a day if you post in at least ten threads ten times though a constant flow of discussion without the post being spam.

Don't think it is a mod trying to be mean, because a lot of us have a higher post count than what is recorded. I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be at 7k now, but with threads being moved to FI, the trash bin, or just completely deleted, you are bound to lose a chunk of posts.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
thats pretty hard though but if you follow ethnics advice you could achieve 200-300 posts within 5-7 days

but any who it was bound to happen especially to people who leave the forums for long periods of time there post count goes down

Hey, I've done 100 in a day...though it wasn't during a news drought. XD

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
but any who it was bound to happen especially to people who leave the forums for long periods of time there post count goes down

Oh well that explains why my post count went way down when I didn't get on for a few months, or thats probably why. I had been wondering why it seemed to have gone down.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Thanks for the advice guys. My post count has fluctuating post count has returned to 1002. As I said before, i was probably being trolled by staff.

D

Deleted member 36435

Thanks for the advice guys. My post count has fluctuating post count has returned to 1002. As I said before, i was probably being trolled by staff.
The staff is not trolling you.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Bigger avatars mang. Duh.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You got your damn premium now. Gonna stop thinking the mods are picking on you?

Back