• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My idea on KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I'm not saying it's the game I want either. I'm merely trying to make sense out of the little we know about KH3D. And clearly Nomura isn't done with the "Data" thing just yet, since AtW hid his data within Sora. For all we know the whole game could just be another data traversing game, and weird things happening could be explained by errors in the data, or the fact that the data is incomplete.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Honestly, I would love a game about dreams if that wasn't the "twist" at thend (ala, it was all a dream!) if it was a dream that embraced the fact that it was a dream it could be pretty interesting. I'd love to see how mindfcuky Nomura could get.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
This reminds me of the time Nomura said "KH2 is going to be very dark. Much darker than KH1" And what we got was a game that wasn't very dark at all. In fact, it was quite the opposite.

I disagree. KH2 felt much more dark in my opinion. They had a concept worse than death... what's worse than death? Not existing. With death, you can say they go through some form of "after-life" but not existing means that nothing of them exists anymore... the person, their mind, their body, everything fades away... I think that's one of the things that made it more dark.

Plus they really twisted Riku by making him look like Xehanort. I personally thought that was a great twist and it many ways, it makes Riku's story more depressing... that he ends up becoming his most hated enemy (lol, reminds me of Terra only not as bad of a fate)

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Honestly, I would love a game about dreams if that wasn't the "twist" at thend (ala, it was all a dream!) if it was a dream that embraced the fact that it was a dream it could be pretty interesting. I'd love to see how mindfcuky Nomura could get.

Me toooo

Except I kind of feel Coded already did the 'go into a fake world and discover secrets' thing. So it might feel a little rehashy..

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Nomura said it happens during "KH". That either means in happens in the series (which is obvious) or the original game, and it will be hard to believe that it is happening during and we wont understand it until the end. Either way, it happens during a pre-existing game.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Nomura said it happens during "KH". That either means in happens in the series (which is obvious) or the original game, and it will be hard to believe that it is happening during and we wont understand it until the end. Either way, it happens during a pre-existing game.

You just made me think of what might be an interesting twist. This to take place a year after KH2.
How that works, I'll never know... but hey, the game is meant to confuse the heck out of us so...

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
What he said was that it took place on the current timeline. He never said "it happens during KH".

Awards
Me toooo

Except I kind of feel Coded already did the 'go into a fake world and discover secrets' thing. So it might feel a little rehashy..

Well, this time it'd be with the real Sora (presumably), so there's got to be some merit in that.
And technically the data world was already done- see: KH2 Prologue.

This time, though, we'd get to go in a dream. It could be a totally different experience.
Then again, that may be the Inception shell-shock talking.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, this time it'd be with the real Sora (presumably), so there's got to be some merit in that.
And technically the data world was already done- see: KH2 Prologue.

This time, though, we'd get to go in a dream. It could be a totally different experience.
Then again, that may be the Inception shell-shock talking.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the prologue. But then again, why should I be surprised to see plot elements rehashed in this series 8D

Trippy gameplay might be pretty cool. I just hope the plot is good. And also full of Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back