• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Drawings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuki Nagashi

Lol YeahXD I noticed that..It was kinda hard since she origionally had a bag..I wanted to draw her Keyblade but I couldn't find a picture of it so I just used the OathKeeper.:]

No, Why?

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
Lol YeahXD I noticed that..It was kinda hard since she origionally had a bag..I wanted to draw her Keyblade but I couldn't find a picture of it so I just used the OathKeeper.:]

No, Why?

Oh I just wanted to know if you did or not because you draw these good so I wanted to see if you had any of your own characters.

Tsuki Nagashi

Yeah that one took about 4 hours to draw..XD and to do finish touches another 2 hours. So a total of 6 hours on that one Drawing.XD

Tsuki Nagashi

Lol I'll post more when My Poor Sony Vaio gets a new harddriveXD

Since the Printer is hooked to that, and now I just have to use my laptop. so I hve no way of putting my work up on the computer right now.

Subtly Inspiring
You're good at imitating other people's art styles.
That's about it.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
you still draw well though, since you've gotten drawing down, you should start exploring your own..work..self? draw original characters, see where your drawings take you =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back