• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My boy problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
I have had this problem basically all my life, no matter what I do, I can't find a non family member male that is at all intrested in me as anything more than a friend in real life. The only acception is my best friend who already HAS a girlfriend. He and I have been friends for a year and he finally said that he loves me, but as nothing more than a little sister. I'm pretty much stuck with my physical features, I don't think those are changing any time soon. The up side to this is I have gotten complements on both my legs and my breasts...by both guys and girls. I have tried so many times to find out how to be attractive in other ways than physically, but I have failed miserably.

I was undatable before I turned 16, and now that I am actually allowed to date, I still feel undatable because no one seems in the least bit intrested, in fact, the last time someone had a crush on me and I knew about it, I wasn't even consitering being with a girl, so I turned her down.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can possibly make myself more attractive? Like I said, I don't think physically changing is an option, but I might be able to have some minor changes.

Thanks in advance.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
My advice? Stop worrying about it so much. If you have to try and be attractive to get someone, then you'll end up trying to attract the wrong type of guy to begin with, Jen. Don't let anything less than who you are be your selling point, and once that guy comes along, then you make any small changes, like being mindful of any annoying habits, and if the guy is willing to go to distance, he'll try to do the same. Keep the line of communication open.

Don't let your life be defined with who you're dating. Let it be defined by you.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Really, you're 16 years old. Who you date or don't date in high school shouldn't be your biggest concern. You'll find someone who loves you for who you are someday.

Sora RE+Mixed

Dont woory about it. There are'nt alot of guys out there who are family guys anymore. Eventually you'll find the right guy, and things will work out for you. Focus on your studies for now. Trust me, I feel the same(except im a guy and i like girls).I know im youger than you but trust me when i say things will work out.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
In my experience, humans are relatively predictable...that is to say, common interest is the easiest way to find someone who's compatible with you. Therefore, investing time in yourself and your interests will be the most honest, effective, and rewarding method of finding someone who will want to date you and care about you.

In a relationship, people are most often attracted to how you cater to yourself, not to them. Take some time to really define yourself and you'll be easier to pick out in a crowd, I promise.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
They'll come around. Frankly, guys are assholes and girls are bitches at these ages. Imo, there's no point in even bothering to date in high school. What the hell do you really get out of it in the long run? You said you have decent breasts and legs according to what you've been told. Those are definitely points in your favor. Maybe you need to flirt a little more. If guys aren't trying to make any moves on you, maybe you're coming off as someone out of their league, or bitchy or whatever. That can happen without you even trying to be. Sometimes a person can see someone's facial expression at a moment, and assume that they're a very grouchy person who doesn't like meeting new people. Just try to be a little more open to people. If you see someone you like, maybe you should try making a move on them.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Everybody is pretty much in agreement. Stop worrrying about boys so much. You're only Sixteen. Your life hasn't even begun yet. Boys may seem like the priority now, but soon you will have to worry about collage, a place of your own, taxes, a car and a multitude of other things. Sooner than you realize, boys will be the very least of your worries. You've got to put your real life before your love life.

I_LUV_SQUARE said:
The up side to this is I have gotten complements on both my legs and my breasts...
Uh, sorry I was distracted? What was your problem?

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/5/11/24/f_jenm_aadb46f.jpg

I'm actually not allowed to give my pic out to anyone, but that's it. It's from about a year ago. I'm the brunette.

But if you read what I said, I am wanting advice on how to be attractive to males in ways OTHER than physically. I can't really change how I look, I have tired, it hasn't worked out in my favor.

Rix

:)
Awards
Jen, this is my advice:

Insecureness doesn't attract. You have to be more secure and confident with yourself. Stop thinking so negative about yourself! You shold rather think positive and look at things in a more positive way! And smile! Just by having a more positive attitude can make you more attractive. i guess that your main problem now is your attitude, and negative attitudes doesn't attract!

Raebus

Every guy is different, so its not as if we can tell what character trait each and every guy likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back