• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My boy problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Wow. Okay. Okay. I see. Okay.

So Jen. How do I say it?

Seriously don't change too much of your personality and or your personality at all (unless you really need to improve). Only change the personality or whatever you really need to change to improve. It's so scary how we're alike though the guys act like they are afraid of me and I don't even have a guy friend that'll come up to me and even say hi! Not even a hi! Anyway, like many others have say: Don't change yourself for somebody else and don't change for who you never want to be. But anyway, just keep being yourself and if you need to improve, work on that! I'm working on my personality as well but anyway about the appearence, it shouldn't matter too much. If a guy is a jerk/idiot/stupid/has no brain to look beyond your looks and judge you by your appearence, then they are stupid and you don't have to date now. You can wait a bit maybe things will work out in Senior year or college or something like that. Not to mention you have alot of time--well not alot alot but time to improve. So why not focus on yourself first and what you want to change, and then go from there. And ask your friend for advice and not to mention, don't be so self-concious and be more confident! Guys love confidence and if they can't like you for you are and all or whatever--despite the good changes you go through, then they are, STUPID, MINDELESS, SHALLOW IDIOTS. Especially ones that only want you for your body or anything like a lecher would. So don't even go out or care about those guys. They are not worth looking or pining after. And as they say, there is plenty of time and fishes in the sea, so don't ponder for so long! I know this is complicated to hear and I might of repeated what other say but that's just my advice! I hope I can help you and all! I'm sorry if this doesn't. Good luck and if you want wardrobe change, just don't wear too much revealing or sexy clothes. Wear something that's not gonna get the guys staring at your boobs or whatever. The girls who are deseperate and weak and or have no idea dress like that. I don't think you'd like to be like now do you? I'm sure your better then that and can make good choices about how you change yourself--or rather think of it as an improvement! Well good luck and I hope you do well! Remember: You don't need a bf right now but if you want to improve--that'd be good thing. And yes, the single life is god but I can see what you mean. Good luck and hope this helps!

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
Thanks again guys, I'm actually a lot better now than I was.

But now I have a new problem. Something happened between my best friend and I, and now he and I are no longer friends. He is a lying coward that I just can't forget about. I need a way to forget about it. Any suggestions?

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
How are we meant to suggest how you can be attractive?

Pics pls.

lol at stalking.

haha jk. JK.

but anyways, don't sweat it. being who you're not isn't a good way to get a boyfriend, because he's probably gonna realize you were faking it and not like you, only like who you were pretending to be.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well there's always me =D

Jk, though if I had the chance I wouldn't pass it up.

Anyway, it might not necessarily have to be at your school, the whole relationship game goes throughout your entire life time.
Eventually you'll meet someone for you , that could be in high school or out of highschool it's all a matter of time. And honestly not long, you're quite nice you know and very cute :3

You'll do fine, just have a little bit of confidence (Advice I don't take v.v)

Iridium

Awards
I promised myself not to date over the net for a while, sorry.

If that is at all true, then why have I been told just the oposite for my entire life, even from people who claim to care about me?

Hence "jk" but it's all good =3

Eh, depends on the person everyone won't sound the same and I am sure not everyone has good advice.
Or they don't care as much as you thought they would...

Just wanted to throw that out there but believe what you believe.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
I just wish I could find such kind hearts irl and not just here. Few people have ever been mean or rude, and eveyone who has seen me here has said I was at least decent looking.

At one point, I thought someone did love me, but he decided that he had to be a lieing coward to save his own skin after he did something wrong, breaking our year long friendship. He even said that he loved me, now I'm not sure that it was ever true...

Iridium

Awards
Guys say crazy things, I guess you can say he did but I guess not enough...

Things like that happen, hearts get broken, trust me I know, but love isn't a word t be used freely then it will lose meaning.
There are people like that out there, not always perfect so sometimes it's best to get what you can get.

Not saying be desperate about it but there is no such thing as a perfect relationship, you have to accept each others flaws to make it work. It's hard but worth it in the end when they truly love you back and eventually would give there life for you, fight for you etc. that's later in a relationship of course.

It just takes time, don't give up hope Jen =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back