• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX's clothing: connection???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Hey, I have an idea:thumbsup:!!! You know in the secret ending of KH2 Terra,Aqua and Ven pick up the kingdom keyblade,inverse keyblade and way to dawn to show their connection to sora,riku and kairi. Now my idea is the clothing of MX. I say that the clothing also shows a connection. The connection between Xehanort(from KH2) and MX. What do you think about this???

Last edited:

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Maybe. It could be possible, but its Xehanort's Heartless (KH1) that wears similar clothes, not Xehanort as seen in KH2.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
This is kind of interesting. Terra resembles Xemnas of KH2 with the hair and face. But Mx wears the clothes ox Xehanortt's heartless and the DS has the same suit as Riku when possessed by Xehanort's heartless.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
This is kind of interesting. Terra resembles Xemnas of KH2 with the hair and face. But Mx wears the clothes ox Xehanortt's heartless and the DS has the same suit as Riku when possessed by Xehanort's heartless.

Yeah, that is interesting. XH in KH1 wore similar clothes to MX and possessed Riku. DS seems to work for MX.

Terra (looks like Xemnas) is teamed with Ven (looks like Roxas) and Aqua who's armor Xemnas refers to as "friend", not to mention that the 14th org member is a girl.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Terra (looks like Xemnas) is teamed with Ven (looks like Roxas) and Aqua who's armor Xemnas refers to as "friend", not to mention that the 14th org member is a girl.

Now that is a very interesting idea. It almost seems like they were the precursor to the Org. especially if Aqua turns out to be the 14th member.

Charlie K

Back in Business
WELL DUH! We've known they've had connections since we saw the MX!

Hanzo

The whole video has a connection with something. It's just like the secret video in KH1. AS you know it was with Roxas and Riku fighting Heartless in the The World That Never Was. Let me explain the connections.

1. Roxas gave Riku the Oblivion keyblade. This keyblade resembled the memory of Riku.
2. The rising and desent of the tower. Sora and Xemnas fought one went up the other down, in the middle the fought.
3. Roxas was a symbol for Sora. Riku was a symbol for Xemnas.
4. The location is the same.

So there is a very high chance that what happened in KH2secret video will have almost the same scene as the game. Just their will be changes. As the characters may look different or changed up. Or that the characters resemble someone in the game.

Stars

リク
I think it is clearly a connection between MX and Xehanort 's heartless... not xehanort in KH2.. but MX could be part of him..

RoxasSoraRikuKey

There's an obvious connection between MX and Ansem (Not AtW) Though, I still don't believe Terra and Xehanort look alike.

Edit: There is one thing I'd like the add though. I bet Nomura has already confirmed that the secret ending of KH2FM is a video for BBS, but since it seems like it'd be something that would be near the end of the game, I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the video we saw may be KH3 rather than KH:BBS because of how long the fight is and that it'd have to be something that happens at the end, near the end or after the game. Also, that we haven't seen any screen shots of them in their armor.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It's widely believed that MX became the Xehanort we know. How? That is unknown.

Hanzo

Well i think his student DS is Xehanort. Also that DS is MX son or something. Cause look at them both the look the same almost just picture MX younger. Like someone said Parents traits pass on to their child not all the time but almost 90%.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
How could you say the DS and MX look alike? We haven't seen a single inch of DS beyond the full body suit and helmet.

Hanzo

I said he would. Thats why i put I THINK didn't you read that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back