• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX thought...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
This has nothing to do with my Soul theory nor my thrid Unbirth theory (for those who are tired of all these Unbirth theories, there hasn't been a new thought on this in a while, and yes I made 3 theories on Unbirths). This was also inspired by Zeagal's thought of MX not being MX.

For a while now, I have noticed MX's behavior towards VAT in the trailers is nothing like a villan. He asked someone (can't tell if it's Terra or Ven he's talking to) to defeat the darkness and correct his mistake. Yet in the Secret ending, he is all badass kicking VAT's butt really good, and is even enjoying it. So, what could cause MX to act like this? He seems like both a Villan and a hero in the long run, so I think this is due to a split personality.

Although it seems unlikely in KH, think again. When you unscramble Xehanort it come out two ways, "No Heart" and "Another". Vexen also mentioned how Sora remembered Twilight Town was because of the "Other Side" of his Heart. Maybe the same thing is happening to MX. Yet Vexen was referring to Sora's Nobody Roxas, and MX can't have a Nobody because Heartless & Nobodies weren't around at that time. So, how could this be pausible?

Look at Sora, he is the proof. Sora cried when he was leaving HPO (Hanyer, Pence, and Olette), yet it was Roxas who was sad about it. This proves that another side of your Heart can exist when the being is whole. When MX may have messed with Darkness, that may have caused a split personality because that would be a step towards Nobodies. Because of the namesake of "Xehanort", I don't think the original being was called Xehanort. Terra might have not believed the original because MX put them through so much,

Critisim is welcome, flaming is not. Disscus

Last edited:

Novastar56

Wow, haven't seen a nice theory that was different and interesting for a while. kudos! Now i wonder about why Master Xehanort acted that way, maybe we might see a little bit of HIS past in birth by sleep.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
maybe the whole split personality thing is the works of DS. Alot of people are saying (and i agree) that DS is pulling the strings, and controlling him. MX managed to find terra and tell him to 'fix' his mistake. The mistake could be introducing DS to darkness. And TAV went to try to stop DS and thats when Ven gets the snot beat out of him.

Of course just a theory :)

Novastar56

maybe the whole split personality thing is the works of DS. Alot of people are saying (and i agree) that DS is pulling the strings, and controlling him. MX managed to find terra and tell him to 'fix' his mistake. The mistake could be introducing DS to darkness. And TAV went to try to stop DS and thats when Ven gets the snot beat out of him.

Of course just a theory :)

It may be a theory, but it certainly does make sense.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I think MX may not be evil as we see it. He may have a great and good purpose, with negative side effect, in short like "there is loses but it's for the greater good", and so making him an antagonist. I'd be very deceived if he ended up being a villain evil as we hear it.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I'm considered this idea myself in the past, but I'd sooner say MX is prone to manipulation and provocation than having a split personality.
Because of the namesake of "Xehanort", I don't think the original being was called Xehanort.
This part seems to trip me up in your theory. Are you meaning to suggest that his dominant personality is not his original and perhaps named itself Xehanort while his real self is called something else, or that his being is not the original?

mojojica

I just noticed something... in KH2 ansem's slave was also named xehanort... maybe this has something to do w/ it

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I just noticed something... in KH2 ansem's slave was also named xehanort... maybe this has something to do w/ it

... 0_o ... You don't get out out much, do you? LOL I kid.

Its been established a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNGGGG time ago that the two are connected. Its also blatantly obvious. No offense.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
He asked someone (can't tell if it's Terra or Ven he's talking to) to defeat the darkness and correct his mistake.

Yeah, thought he could be talking about Terra.
From what I've gathered, MX wants Terra to turn to darkness ("Cross the wall between light and darkness") and we already know that Terra is supposed to turn to darkness along the game. Now Terra might be becoming a nuisance and MX could be asking someone (DS or possibly even Ven or Aqua) to defeat the darkness in Terra and correct his mistake of coaxing Terra to darkness. Just one of the several possibilities.

Although it seems unlikely in KH, think again. When you unscramble Xehanort it come out two ways, "No Heart" and "Another".

[COLOR="blue"]This would sooner suggest MX is a replica.[/COLOR]

Xehanort was Ansem's apprentice, not a slave.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I like this theory, it does make sense but the comparison between Sora/Roxas and MX doesn't make sense to me, i don't think it applies, please explain.

secondly i think the split personality is making the idea of MX being a replica more possible
That's just my opinion though

Pratiko

Awards
Nobodies didn't exist 10 years ago. Sora has another side because Roxas managed to exist. MX can't have another side because both:
1.- There are no Nobodies.
2.- You can't prove he became one, either.

It's a different situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back