• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX not evil theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaracsis

i just saw the jump festa 2010 and this theory sorta jumped to my head

in the trailer MX talked about the keyblade wars legend and stuff he said he wants to know when will the light appear

so here is my theory:

MX thought that if too much darkness appears the light will finally come so he made Terra ( maybe vanitas too ) use his darkness for the wrong stuff and make his darkness stronger thats why we see him explode in anger and darkness in the trailer but the light did not appear so MX had to do something so he fused with Terra and Terra became xehanort

i dont support the terra is xehanort thing but this theory sounds possible

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
You might have posted this thread more than once.

Back on topic: Your theory is unlike any I have ever seen before. It's possible, but I kind of doubt it. If you are correct though, why didn't the light appear?

Xaracsis

You might have posted this thread more than once.

Back on topic: Your theory is unlike any I have ever seen before. It's possible, but I kind of doubt it. If you are correct though, why didn't the light appear?

maybe not the right time?
or maybe the light is sora and he was too young

VLR.XIII

I kinda hope so. I prefer shades of grey over a clear black and white, it adds so much more to the antagonist.

I like the pure evil, a la Ganon too, though.

eizujeil

its possible but dont forget sora isnt the original chosen one for the kingdom key, but i do like the idea of MX doing demented things for 'the greater good', well, as he sees it.

zexyishsmexy

I kinda hope so. I prefer shades of grey over a clear black and white, it adds so much more to the antagonist.

I like the pure evil, a la Ganon too, though.
I think it's likely enough.
So far, we have had some pretty in depth villians, probably more so than the heroes. XD

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
MX goals will probably be like the ORG. Good intentions but the way he goes about it is evil.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
actually at som point in the trailer sora is in darkness andd sees a light. probably the light that was ment for the person with the most strongest heart so MX assumed it to b him but really it waz sora!

devastater147

it seems plausible to me, but I believe from the all the trailers, espically the last one, that MX is just acting to be the good guy so he can move along with his plans uninterupted.

thylings

Website
www.myspace.com
MX, to me, is not completely evil. No villain (except Xehanort and Maleficent maybe) is completely bad. There's shades of grey and extenuating circumstances that corrupts them. This could even be the case of Xehanort, but I don't say that yet pending the release of BBS.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
its possible but i dont think this is how it will happen.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
That sounds interesting. They could make a really cool story about that. And the light probably doesn't come because it is sealed within the Door to Light. Thus why Mickey theorized about Sora being the one who would open the door.

But the quote that talks about how MX wants Terra to kill Vanitas because he disturbed the balance seems to contradict this theory.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I myself am a firm believer in MX being evil. Sure he can easily give off the persona in some of the trailers, the persona that he's a good person, I mean he was clearly in cahoots with VATs master but, I don't doubt he'll sink into the darkness and just be evil. Given your theory, the only thing I support is the little portion that Terra may fuse with MX to become Xehanort. Nothing about Terra being created by MX or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back