• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX´s Kingdom Hearts, not made instantly.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

I have seen a few theories like this in the past, but they were for some reason always just mentioned in another threads..

Master Xehanort´s masterplan:
-To create Kingdom Hearts, Heart of all Keyblades
-When KH is ready, he will have the Ultimate Keyblade.
-He has collected Keyblades for a very long time.
-Maybe in the beginning of BBS-game, there is keyblade wars with thousands of Keyblade-wielders.
-When a keyblade is transformed into orb in Gathering Place, it´s power is harnessed into KH.
-Only "corpse" is left to the graveyard, it has no more power than an ordinary sword.
-In the secret ending, MX´s own Keyblade is the last one needed to create KH.
-He will then have completed KH.
-Then he has the ULTIMATE KEYBLADEEEEE!!!!!!

Is it possible? What is not plausible? Give your opinions.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Hmm ... I don't know. I think he's after something that we don't know yet, like a new power that will be explained in BBS but that's my opinion.

Stars

リク
I have seen a few theories like this in the past, but they were for some reason always just mentioned in another threads..

Master Xehanort´s masterplan:
-To create Kingdom Hearts, Heart of all Keyblades
-When KH is ready, he will have the Ultimate Keyblade.
-He has collected Keyblades for a very long time.
-Maybe in the beginning of BBS-game, there is keyblade wars with thousands of Keyblade-wielders.
-When a keyblade is transformed into orb in Gathering Place, it´s power is harnessed into KH.
-Only "corpse" is left to the graveyard, it has no more power than an ordinary sword.
-In the secret ending, MX´s own Keyblade is the last one needed to create KH.
-He will then have completed KH.
-Then he has the ULTIMATE KEYBLADEEEEE!!!!!!

Is it possible? What is not plausible? Give your opinions.

I think Kingdom Hearts being keep by Ven, as i think Ven is the prince of heart..lol, and MX seem want to get something from Ven too..
Yeah.. i agree that maybe MX kill other keybladers and collect their hearts to feed Kingdom Heart..

Soldier Terra

It is posible if you think about it...maybe since he's so obsessed in darkness, he found the keyblade to be able to control the darkness more than his experiments could. But Thraxe thought of the main plain to quickly. i don't think that nomura would make a main plan so simple, he's really complicated

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I am not sure the Ultimate Keyblade, if it exists, would need all others's hearts, if they have one, for being created. Beside, Keyblade choose its owner. But I think you can be right on MX wanting the ultimate keyblade. I would rather think this keyblade already exists, and what does MX is a way for making sure they keyblade choose him.

Sexy Angel
meh. Why wasent MX at the 'keyblade graveyard' if he owned them?

I dont really like this theory..

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
Well, I think that the KH in BBS will have something to do with keyblades, seeing as how in the secret ending all the keyblades in the gathering place disappear after the KH is summoned. But as for MX making an Ultimate Keyblade, I don't think that will happen. He's so powerful, I don't even think he needs an ultimate keyblade.:D

keyblade13

i really don't think this theroy is right i mean he pwn3d terra,aqua,and ven,with about 5 strokes of a keyblade.

Hanzo

Well 1 the Ultimate keyblade was made by the moogles. They put teir powers into the keyblade and made it. Another thing all the keyblade didn't turn to orbs just one. Lastly there is a war we just don't know what kind, who was there, and against what. Most likely it might not be against each other cause that would be insane. Also that it would be a killing spree to fight to get killed by someone behind you then they get killed by the person behind and front and so on. So they must have teamed up to fight the cohort of MX.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Actually, you got the peices and what not, the Moogles didn't create it, they Synthesised it.Orrr...They put it together, in simpler terms.So..no they didn't make it.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Sora provided the raw materials, moogles created it from those materials. Can we move on from ultima weapon discussion?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yes, yes we can.I just had to correct his mistake, lol.

The Ultimate Keyblade would be..9 magic and 9 strength.Heh. And it would have the ability of..Umm...I duno..and Terra would get to use it once, but then have to destroy it forever..

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Or it could expire after one use and destroys the wielder. That would be an interesting twist. A sacrificial keyblade.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I think Kingdom Hearts being keep by Ven, as i think Ven is the prince of heart..lol, and MX seem want to get something from Ven too..
Yeah.. i agree that maybe MX kill other keybladers and collect their hearts to feed Kingdom Heart..

Agreed on the Ven=Prince of Heart front. I am a firm believer in that theory too. I think that Ven plays a bigger part in all this than we're thinking. I mean, the main argument with this is to note how everybody just seemed to stop upon Ven's being captured. Aqua gasped (or it looked like she did, obviously we heard no voices), Terra stopped and simply stared at MX, awestruck for a moment before he got up and tried to go after him. MX himself even had an evil, satisfied looking grin on his face. *shrugs* Thats how it seems to me.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Of all the characters so far i liked Roxas the best because he wasn't as stupid and gullible as everyone else. He was almost everything Sora was not. Hopefully Ven will cary a similar attitude, I'm excited to see Terra's disposition as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back