• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX´s Kingdom Hearts, not made instantly.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Of all the characters so far i liked Roxas the best because he wasn't as stupid and gullible as everyone else. He was almost everything Sora was not. Hopefully Ven will cary a similar attitude, I'm excited to see Terra's disposition as well.

Mmhm. Yet another thing we agree on Ultima. Roxas' superiority to Sora. XP I'm hoping the same thing, regarding Ven that is, and also, I hope that we'll see some of Roxas in Kh3, whenever it rolls around. I'm hoping and expecting Terra to have a kind attitude, yet a serious one when situations call for it. Thats the impression i've gotten from the screenshots, so hey. I'm thinking he'll be a better character than Sora, thats for sure.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I would like to see Sora and Roxas be able to separate somehow and fight side by side. I could only imagine being Roxas and having the party be Sora, Roxas, and Riku. Or even if a special attack would allow Roxas and Sora split for a short time.

I'd like to see Terra as the compassionate protector who will do anything to protect his friends and attack with some rage.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
I would like to see Sora and Roxas be able to separate somehow and fight side by side. I could only imagine being Roxas and having the party be Sora, Roxas, and Riku. Or even if a special attack would allow Roxas and Sora split for a short time.

I'd like to see Terra as the compassionate protector who will do anything to protect his friends and attack with some rage.

Your ideas never cease to amaze me. That party would be absolutely ASTOUNDING. Especially if like Sora and Roxas had some kind of combination attack together or something. Amazing. My friend and I came up with an idea once about the end of Kh2, so that we could have gotten a little more Roxas gameplay.

Maybe Xemnas could somehow take over Sora, or try to possess him or something along those lines and you'd have to play as Roxas to drive him out of Sora. Yknow? Just a random idea we had.

And thats exactly how i'm hoping he acts. I'm hoping he has some kind of anger towards his enemies too, unlike Sora. Allow me to explain..

Sora said:
Ansem..I mean. Xehanort's Heartless. Just thinking about all the things you did makes me really mad. But..you saved Kairi, so I have to be grateful for that.

Come on now. That guy took over your best friend, used your best friend to steal girls from multiple worlds and damn near killed you, and you're just "really mad". Come on. You would have to have some kind of grudge against all that. And thats not even the extent of everything he did to Sora, let alone all the worlds.

We've already seen the Lingering Sentiment's feelings about Xehanort, whether he's cannon or not. I'm hoping Terra has at least some kind of anger in these kind of situations.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Sometimes Sora seems more likely to sit down and have a good cry than fight.

No joke there. And he did cry multiple times in Kh2. Thats why I despise when people call Roxas "emo". Course I hate it when anybody calls anybody that, because I hate that word, but I digress. Why is he "emo"? Because he shows the emotions of any real person that would be in that situation? You can't tell me you wouldn't be sad to find out that you were never meant to exist, and that you're doomed to rejoin with somebody who is. I know I sure would.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I thought the reunion with Riku in the castle that never was had justification for the tears. I hate the "emo" term as well. Roxas did have much more of a reason to be sad than Sora.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
I thought the reunion with Riku in the castle that never was had justification for the tears. I hate the "emo" term as well. Roxas did have much more of a reason to be sad than Sora.

That is true. Thats half my argument whenever me and V.A.T 13 get into debate about the "gay pairing" stuff. Honestly, if my friend had done all that and he and I were in the same situation as Sora and Riku respectively, i'd probably cry too. I'm man enough to admit it, but that doesn't make us gay together yknow? But I digress.

And most definitely. Roxas was leading a fine life in Twilight Town when all this unexpected s*** keeps happening to him, and he dreams about some kid he doesn't even know, only to find out that he has to leave all his friends behind because he was never meant to exist. Now some would say that Sora had it worse cause he had to go through way more. But Sora had friends to help him through it all, while with Roxas, it hit him all at once, and it came really fast. I can perfectly understand his attitude.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
That is true. Thats half my argument whenever me and V.A.T 13 get into debate about the "gay pairing" stuff. Honestly, if my friend had done all that and he and I were in the same situation as Sora and Riku respectively, i'd probably cry too. I'm man enough to admit it, but that doesn't make us gay together yknow? But I digress.

And most definitely. Roxas was leading a fine life in Twilight Town when all this unexpected s*** keeps happening to him, and he dreams about some kid he doesn't even know, only to find out that he has to leave all his friends behind because he was never meant to exist. Now some would say that Sora had it worse cause he had to go through way more. But Sora had friends to help him through it all, while with Roxas, it hit him all at once, and it came really fast. I can perfectly understand his attitude.

I would rightfully be upset as well. I would liken Roxas' situation to the holocaust or concentration camps. Being taken against your own will to placed into a situation where you would cease to live your own life and exist as an indivual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back