• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Multiplayer Ideas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venx

Just wanted to collect so multiplayer ideas for KH3, I think multiplayer was confirmed anyway.

I personally would really like a duel mode where you can fight like always against other people. If the abilitysystem from KH 1 & 2 returns (what's probably what will happen), you could make a lot of different builds to counter other builds that are expecting you to do some special moves etc.
A Raid mode like in the mirage arena would be great, too. I just didn't like the wave-mechanic at all, would be cool if you could encounter some little dungeons like the floor to the data orga in KH2FM.

But there is one thing I want more than anything: A Lion Racing mode.

I don't care if the pride lands return or not, but am I the only one who had fun drifting with my lion in circles for hours?
Probably, but drifting against other lions would be pretty awesome (Please let me dream and don't tell me that there's no way this can happen, because I know it deep inside...).

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I just want some simple-ass drop-in co-op. It wouldn't be super hard to implement, and I'd get hours of gameplay out of it. Having a friend drop in to play as Goofy and do some Goofy ass-shit on split-screen or online would be the most fun thing ever. I'd actually want to be the friend to play as Goofy.

It'd make exploration a bit more fun, splitting up and killing Heartless in different parts of the map, finding treasure, teaming up on the same enemies to take 'em out quicker... Playing as guest party members would of course be really cool.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think the ability to play the story mode via co-op online would be great. As much as I hate online only multiplayer, I think that's the only way multiplayer can work for Kingdom Hearts. It'd be great to have up to 4 people play online (you can bring a guest DISNEY character on your team to make 4 people teams) and play through the story like that. All that it'd be is your friends controlling Donald/Goofy/guest party member, or even take turns being Sora/Donald/Goofy/etc. When you play this mode, the amount of heartless and the difficulty goes up to help make it more challenging and fun. Also, a versus mode would be cool to play. You pick whatever character and play against a friend online in stages based on the worlds you visited.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
a few ideas actually

1. fleshed out arena mode with options to fight every boss, ever.
2. raid mode with procedurally-generated dungeons and killer original bosses
3. races like the sora/riku one from kh1 but with flowmotion, keyblade gliders, huge stages and that good shit
4. DI compatibility. if you own III and disney infinity, you can create zones, levels, arenas, enemies and owning a sora figure gets you extras.
5. versus mode but way dope. huge battleground, 8-16-32 players fighting it out, using power-ups, boosts, traps, takes advantage of verticality and keyblade transformations. basically a CoD map but amazing.

the DI idea can work for all other modes, and can make a badass playground. i feel the playbox mode of DI is great for making these grand areas, but the fun of exploring it on a 1:1 level wears thin quick. KH gameplay would remedy this and give KH and DI players to buy both titles.

Sally-boiii

Awards
just... EVERYTHING about this... just yes. That would be beyond awesome.
a few ideas actually

3. races like the sora/riku one from kh1 but with flowmotion, keyblade gliders, huge stages and that good shit
4. DI compatibility. if you own III and disney infinity, you can create zones, levels, arenas, enemies and owning a sora figure gets you extras.
5. versus mode but way dope. huge battleground, 8-16-32 players fighting it out, using power-ups, boosts, traps, takes advantage of verticality and keyblade transformations. basically a CoD map but amazing.

the DI idea can work for all other modes, and can make a badass playground. i feel the playbox mode of DI is great for making these grand areas, but the fun of exploring it on a 1:1 level wears thin quick. KH gameplay would remedy this and give KH and DI players to buy both titles.

Kaneki

a few ideas actually

As long as I can play as Riku I'll be happy whichever mode there is honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back