• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Muke's Avatar/Signature shop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Awesome, I'm on it! There's a lot of things I have in mind right now, and I love experimenting, so thank you! xD

Can't wait to see what you'll cook up ~
8aed55c59cdaea7a36cea39b83756faaa1f69be9_128.gif
take all the time you need~

Muke

whatever
Awards
Hey Muke!

Link: https://orig00.deviantart.net/e30b/f/2016/052/2/f/undyne_by_harmoniousrain-d9smiiz.png
Text: None.
Colors: Whatever you think will suit her! And feel free to experiment as well! :)

And your template doesn't suck. It's pretty traditional in all honest. I'm sure I'll love the avatar you make for me once it's done. <3 And thank you for taking on my request!
Done!!
jO30cgy.png
6mPRdzw.png
5Io6sft.png

Just choose whichever one you like the most. If you want me to change anything, tell me!! :3

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Done!!
jO30cgy.png
6mPRdzw.png
5Io6sft.png

Just choose whichever one you like the most. If you want me to change anything, tell me!! :3

Thank you so much, Muke! I love all three of them! And I'm torn about which one to use first! XD <3 Nah, they're all perfect just the way they are! Again, thank you so, so much!

Muke

whatever
Awards
Thank you so much, Muke! I love all three of them! And I'm torn about which one to use first! XD <3 Nah, they're all perfect just the way they are! Again, thank you so, so much!
I’m so happy you like them!! :DD You’re very welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back