• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Muke's Avatar/Signature shop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
So I see a shop has been set up, Muke. :D Congrats!

I've read your template rules, but I don't know if you're doing Kingdom Hearts bits or just of a general tags or whatnot. The reason I ask this ahead of time is that I tend to go between KH and other avatar/signatures from time to time and I don't want to waste your time working on something that might take months or otherwise. :3

Anyway, congrats once again. :D

Muke

whatever
Awards
So I see a shop has been set up, Muke. :D Congrats!

I've read your template rules, but I don't know if you're doing Kingdom Hearts bits or just of a general tags or whatnot. The reason I ask this ahead of time is that I tend to go between KH and other avatar/signatures from time to time and I don't want to waste your time working on something that might take months or otherwise. :3

Anyway, congrats once again. :D
Thank you! :3 Don't worry, this isn't KH only. Request ahead, any time! I'm always happy when I can create Avies/Sginatures! :)

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Thank you! :3 Don't worry, this isn't KH only. Request ahead, any time! I'm always happy when I can create Avies/Sginatures! :)

Okay, that's a relief! :D

I don't have a particular request right now, but thanks for telling me. I do hope you'll stay on and that this business continues on! :D

WakingDawn96

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Link (to a render/the picture) [/FONT]https://www.playernextlevel.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/mario_rabbids_kingdom_battle_RabbidLuigi-1024x576.jpg

[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Text: (yes/no - if yes, what?) WakingDawn96 (Or something along those lines that will fit into the picture)

[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Avatar (size): Whatever size your avatar is[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]colors: Don't really have a color idea, but I would want something nice to go along with the picture

[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Extra things: Surprise me with this, I know you could probably make something special out of this, so I would love for you to go the extra mile and surprise me. [/FONT]:biggrin:

(Thank you so much in advance!)[/FONT]

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
This is a completely opposite thing of avies and sigs, but I have one last request. The banner for my fanclub isn't appearing for some reason, so I'd like to have one that will. Can you be able to do this Muke? I would like it to be of course bigger than a sig, and have text saying "The Riku Fanclub". Background would be like my avie and sig, just a light blue instead of black.
Image:
Riku.png

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
Okay, sure. I'll have to do it later though, since right now I'm not at home. :)

WakingDawn96

I don't know why my post was faded when I posted it, I wasn't aware of it until right now. So, were you able to see and read it or do I need to try and find a solution into fixing it? :confused:

Muke

whatever
Awards
I don't know why my post was faded when I posted it, I wasn't aware of it until right now. So, were you able to see and read it or do I need to try and find a solution into fixing it? :confused:
Did you try to include a link or a picture? If so, you can't post either of those until you have 10 posts.
I didn't see a post :/

You can PM them to me, though, I think that should be fine! :)

WakingDawn96

Did you try to include a link or a picture? If so, you can't post either of those until you have 10 posts.
I didn't see a post :/

You can PM them to me, though, I think that should be fine! :)

Oh, okay. I didn't know that part, I've read the FAQs and whatnot, but I must have missed that somewhere. Anyways, I'll try and PM you the information. (You can tell I am still getting used to this site, lol :))

Sorami_Eclipse

Awards
Hey Muke! I like the stuff you're doing, so I'd like it if you made an avatar for me-

Image: (idk how to have it as a spoiler so I'm sorry in advance if it doesn't work)
Size: 100x100
Any text?: Probably just "Sorami" on the bottom

Also, don't worry about time or anything to make it, but thanks for setting up this thread shop (Kinda reminded me of a moogle shop lmao)

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Just dropping in to say I'm glad another shop has opened up. Signature and Avatar shops used to be booming on the site, and lately it's kind of dying out. So good on you, Muke, it'll be nice to see your custom stuff being sported around the forums.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Hey Muke! I like the stuff you're doing, so I'd like it if you made an avatar for me-

Image: (idk how to have it as a spoiler so I'm sorry in advance if it doesn't work)
Size: 100x100
Any text?: Probably just "Sorami" on the bottom

Also, don't worry about time or anything to make it, but thanks for setting up this thread shop (Kinda reminded me of a moogle shop lmao)
Done!
rF1ZrTz.png
btQGnOW.png

Do tell me if you want me to change something - I won't be mad! :p

Just dropping in to say I'm glad another shop has opened up. Signature and Avatar shops used to be booming on the site, and lately it's kind of dying out. So good on you, Muke, it'll be nice to see your custom stuff being sported around the forums.
Thank you! :D Yeah, maybe I can revive the whole signature-avatar-shop-scene!

Muke

whatever
Awards
Done, Hakan!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

since it has a black background, I couldn't really put any other background there (I couldn't remove it either, since then I'd also remove parts of the hair, shirt, etc.), but I tried to experiment a bit. Do tell me if you want me to change anything! Hope you like 'em. :)

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Done, Hakan!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

since it has a black background, I couldn't really put any other background there (I couldn't remove it either, since then I'd also remove parts of the hair, shirt, etc.), but I tried to experiment a bit. Do tell me if you want me to change anything! Hope you like 'em. :)
Thanks, Muke! These look great and exactly what I was looking for.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Hey, buddo, how about we do a little fun art trade? I can request an avie+sig pack from ya, and you can request a drawing from me~ I'm curious what you'd be able to create, but I also would like to give something back :']

Muke

whatever
Awards
Hey, buddo, how about we do a little fun art trade? I can request an avie+sig pack from ya, and you can request a drawing from me~ I'm curious what you'd be able to create, but I also would like to give something back :']
Interesting xD I mean, that does sound fun! Sure, if you wanna do that, we can! But I'd also give you the pack without you having to draw me anything :D Thanks for the offer in any case :3

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Interesting xD I mean, that does sound fun! Sure, if you wanna do that, we can! But I'd also give you the pack without you having to draw me anything :D Thanks for the offer in any case :3

alright then, so here's my request~ they might be perfect for use around tumblr or dA

Link: get ready for some TWEWY Joshua~ just the regular transparent sheet
Text: nope
Avatar (size): 100 x 100, but if you find also something that looks well as 50 x 50, that would be awesome
Signature: 500 x 120 or 600 x 100, whatever you feel fits better
Colors: kinda keeping the same color palette as Joshua's overall design, can be darker, lighter, light-blue-ish, purple-ish. I'll let ya experiment, I'm curious
Extra things: well, I am mainly interesting in the upper body/head area to be visible, multiple ones from different positions can be used, combined, overlapped or whatever you can imagine and looks nice. Also, keeping transparent backgrounds is awesome imo, but no big deal if you don't

now then, if ya have an art request in mind, shoot me a message anytime~ ^^

Muke

whatever
Awards
alright then, so here's my request~ they might be perfect for use around tumblr or dA

Link: get ready for some TWEWY Joshua~ just the regular transparent sheet
Text: nope
Avatar (size): 100 x 100, but if you find also something that looks well as 50 x 50, that would be awesome
Signature: 500 x 120 or 600 x 100, whatever you feel fits better
Colors: kinda keeping the same color palette as Joshua's overall design, can be darker, lighter, light-blue-ish, purple-ish. I'll let ya experiment, I'm curious
Extra things: well, I am mainly interesting in the upper body/head area to be visible, multiple ones from different positions can be used, combined, overlapped or whatever you can imagine and looks nice. Also, keeping transparent backgrounds is awesome imo, but no big deal if you don't

now then, if ya have an art request in mind, shoot me a message anytime~ ^^
Awesome, I'm on it! There's a lot of things I have in mind right now, and I love experimenting, so thank you! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back