• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[MOVIE]What if. . . ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphex

.Inspire.
After skimming through Youtube with friends out of boredom recently, I've stumbled upon a trailer for a movie rendition for a video game. But after reading a description, it turned out that the trailer was nothing more but apart of a elaborate April Fool's prank. To tell you the truth, I was ecstatic about it when knowing that it was just a joke because most games that are turned into a movie usually end up being crap(ie: Resident Evil, Mario Bros.).

Though, after watching the trailer, I also had to admit that it wouldn't be much of a bad idea from the special effects and whatnot.

But the game you ask? None other than The Legend of Zelda. Here's the link of the trailer below:

The Legend of Zelda Teaser

Just as the title states, what if this was really made into a movie? What would your opinion be on about it?

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
If they could pull it off, great. Just, they probably wouldn't.

A

Audo

After skimming through Youtube with friends out of boredom recently, I've stumbled upon a trailer for a movie rendition for a video game. But after reading a description, it turned out that the trailer was nothing more but apart of a elaborate April Fool's prank. To tell you the truth, I was ecstatic about it when knowing that it was just a joke because most games that are turned into a movie usually end up being crap(ie: Resident Evil, Mario Bros.).

Though, after watching the trailer, I also had to admit that it wouldn't be much of a bad idea from the special effects and whatnot.

But the game you ask? None other than The Legend of Zelda. Here's the link of the trailer below:

The Legend of Zelda Teaser

Just as the title states, what if this was really made into a movie? What would your opinion be on about it?
lol. I had heard about this April Fools Joke a long time ago but I had never gotten the chance to watch the trailer (my internet hates YouTube :S)
But after watching it...
I'll say that it was rather impressive, and quite elaborate for an April Fool's joke. Though, I think Ganondorf looked kind of ridiculous...
Personally, I'd be interested in seeing a LoZ movie, but it really all depends on how they would go about making it =/

Aphex

.Inspire.
It really depends on the plot that they can come up with really and the cast as well. I mean, Ganondorf looked like a lion with that bush of red around his head. Obviously the game has a LONG storyline and I think it would be kind of a challenge to compress it into a movie length. I mean, this ain't no LOTR here.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Saw the trailer a while ago and the guy who plays Link still reminds me too much of Michael Jackson for some reason. o_O Ganondorf...lol Looks like his hair could be ripped right off.

If they could pull off a LoZ movie and do it right, that'd be pretty impressive.
Like you said Shadows, they'd need a good cast and plot.
I'd actually be interested in seeing Twilight Princess as a movie.

Aphex

.Inspire.
It could be pulled off, probably, I really don't know actually. If they can, props to whoever can do it but if not, then it'll receive the same fate as the other game-to-movie renditions.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
That was one good april fool's joke.
And if they tried hard and kept uwe boll away from it, then i suppose it could work.

Vicodin

relative power
In reality, it wouldn't be too hard.

I mean, look at Lord of the Rings. Even if it wasn't based off a video game.
Reasons why most video game movies suck is because they don't get good directors and other things.

Also, Resident Evil was not crap.

Aphex

.Inspire.
But the Lord of the Rings was just a bunch of dwarfs walking to a volcano for three movies straight just to toss the ring into a pool of lava. Big whoop. But still, if any of the Legend of Zelda games were turned into a movie, that would be one hell of a job to do because of its storyline.

I still believe the Resi-Evil movies were crap. . .

C

calvinyou89

I'll say that it was rather impressive, and quite elaborate for an April Fool's joke. Though, I think Ganondorf looked kind of ridiculous...
Personally, I'd be interested in seeing a LoZ movie, but it really all depends on how they would go about making it =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back