• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Epic Way to Die

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Zexion

Okay... the most epic way to die is... by having my heart stolen by a heartless. Then I will reach a higher existence! To become a Nobody! Xyméréj will be born...

Or...

By sword-fighting, back to back with my best friend against thousands of warriors until we drop. (To achieve that, we have to, at least, go halfway through the warriors.)

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Fighting an evil person, like Xemnas, MX, Ansem, whatever, in front of your whole school and having it broadcast to the whole world, while Welcome Home is playing (Idk its the best song I could think of). And after you destroy the guy, you have die yourself for him to be gone forever and you stab yourself in the air. And you slowly come down to floor and it starts to snow as you die and the person you love comes up to you and you tell them you love them and you slowly fade away.

Nowater

Picture being in the Zombie Apocalypse for about a couple of years. You've trained yourself in survival against the undead and fellow survivors. You happened to turn a Store into a fort, in which you saved people and brought there. You are there leader. They listen to you, and you do not disappoint. Unfortunately you happened to send a few men to secure a building as an outpost, and it explodes in a way that everyone that follows you see it. They all start to question you and finally force you away from your fort.

You also have a child that you had to rescue from certain death but was taken away to a safe place. While exiled from your fort, you find and build armor that is light enough to run in for hours, and tough enough to walk through a horde of the undead and come out unscathed. You find out about a plot to destroy your fort by bandit survivors, so you race back to save them. You then sacrifice yourself to save those that exiled you, even though you never take off your helmet and no one knows who you are until they remove it.

Selfless Martyr.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
by slipping off a banana peel on top a million foot skyscraper and fall of the edge :D whoopss

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Hmm....the "Most Epic Way to Die"? That's definitely a difficult one.

I suppose that a (hopefully painless) spontaneous combustion would a well-remembered death, but not necessarily an epic one.
I'm not much one for selfless martyrdom and whatnot, so I'll have to consider this for a while.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
really? NOBODY has said it yet?

TWO GUYS ONE HORSE
honestly, how was it not mentioned

Exvind

Somewhere on the planet Earth. Hope that helps.
Thought up another one.

Working on this long and elaborate scheme to summon the dark lord of madness from the ninth realm of Dagon, one sacrifices all of his followers to bring forth the Dark One JUST as the band of heroes arrives. You turn and gloat, laughing as the vortex open, and then: OMFG YOU GETS EATEN BY HITLER CAT!

Hitler%20Cat.jpg

Go-Getter Greg

Fashion a noose out of razor wire, tie to handy tree branch or whatever.
Stand on chair, slip noose (carefully) around neck.
Superglue hands to head
Don't forget to pay someone to clean it up after you're done.
Jump
Congrats! You have ripped your own head off.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
.... I'll go on a limb here and say, AIDS?

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
The Year would be 2077 or something. I would be a Master Seargent who has been sent to the Mars to kill the Martians. I will be in a special squad made of 30 people. My squad and I would be ambushed by about 1000 Martians. My squad and I would kill about 850 Martians, their will only be ten of us left. 7 of us would die, leaving 3 members of my squad left (including myself). We will kil 140 Martians, Only ten more. 2 members of my Squad will die, leaving me as the sole surviver. I will kill the last remaining Martians with my Waser Wifle. I would then see Lots of Martian Airships coming towards me from the sky. I would use my last result, A hand-held Atomic bomb. I would set it off and Destroy Mars. I would become a hero.

The song Kids by MGMT would be playing during the battle. The battle would be in slo-mo.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
^Imaginative/weird^

Hmmm.... The Most Epic Way to Die... Tied to a chair in the middle of a street and hit by a semi. 10 times.

Wicked

absurdiam
∞;4703499 said:
What's to say AIDS is painful?

I think it's just the dying part. Anything to do with dying I automatically see pain. Which can be wrong in some cases.

What's to say it isn't painful, huh punk? lol

terra99032 said:
The battle would be in slo-mo.

That makes everything epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back