• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mortal Kombat X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
That's a must incentive. I can't wait to get that Goro. Guys, don't forget about Quan Chi. He was shown with Shinock at the ending of the last game. The time line takes place 25 years later, so a lot is going to happen.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
So....is anyone playing this game? I feel awkward about it although I'm enjoying the story.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I am, and I think it's great. A good follow up on MK9. But I've been having trouble logging into my WB account. Same for the mobile version (where I have yet to succesfully log in)

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I am, and I think it's great. A good follow up on MK9. But I've been having trouble logging into my WB account. Same for the mobile version (where I have yet to succesfully log in)

What's the WB Account for? I just got to Chapter 12; things are getting really interesting.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Playing the mobile game can unlock you some extra's on the main game, mostly bonus costumes and extra koins. Same goes the other way around, playing the main game unlocks stuff in the mobile game. But to get those unlocks, you need to sign in and sync up. (you're supposed to get your rewards retro-actively, so even if you've done a bunch of stuff on one game you'll still get your stuff on the other) They did the same with Injustice.

Apparantly those log-ins are a recurring problem they still have to fix.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Playing the mobile game can unlock you some extra's on the main game, mostly bonus costumes and extra koins. Same goes the other way around, playing the main game unlocks stuff in the mobile game. But to get those unlocks, you need to sign in and sync up. (you're supposed to get your rewards retro-actively, so even if you've done a bunch of stuff on one game you'll still get your stuff on the other) They did the same with Injustice.

Apparantly those log-ins are a recurring problem they still have to fix.

Any luck now? I just finished the story mode and shocked about Raiden. Not sure if he's same guy from Deception or at least this renevant Raiden would be temporarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back