• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Vjump Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
ヴァニタスのもくてき? - Vanitas' Intentions? - What are Vanitas' Intentions?
でし ヴァニタス- Apprentice Vanitas
ブキミなこくいにふをつつむみれんのせんし*- An eerie reluctant soldier enveloped in black clothing.
マスター・ゼアノートのゆいいつのでしだが, - Master Xehanort's one and only apprentice,
*そのすけ_と- the suketto means like, helper, assistance, ect. but, i can't see the 2nd hiragana for the kanji... so all i see is like "sonosuke_towa"...well, i think it says "suke' but im not sure... su is one kanji, and ke_ is the other, but idk the _ part. after towa, it gets cut off, :p

Well atleast it confirms Vanitas is MX's one and only apprentice even though we all kinda knew that, it's nice to have confirmation.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Nomura said in Another Report that there was a hint about Riku being a chosen wielder hidden "discreetly" in the additions of KH2FM.

The scene with the Lingering Sentiment is the only one that could even remotely have the chance of referring to Riku.

Through that process of elimination, many fans have come to accept that we can assume Terra had chosen Riku to wield the Keyblade.

Ah, thanks. That's what I was looking for, evidence that it could be no one else. :3 I was about to say some bull about how there could have been other Wielders around. xD

Anyway, Vanitas seems promising in the character department. We have barely any info on him and his personality already can be seen. xD I'm really liking the BbS characters. They all seem so interesting.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ヴァニタスのもくてき? - Vanitas' Intentions? - What are Vanitas' Intentions?
でし ヴァニタス- Apprentice Vanitas
ブキミなこくいにふをつつむみれんのせんし*- An eerie reluctant soldier enveloped in black clothing.
マスター・ゼアノートのゆいいつのでしだが, - Master Xehanort's one and only apprentice,
*そのすけ_と- the suketto means like, helper, assistance, ect. but, i can't see the 2nd hiragana for the kanji... so all i see is like "sonosuke_towa"...well, i think it says "suke' but im not sure... su is one kanji, and ke_ is the other, but idk the _ part. after towa, it gets cut off, :p

i see o_O
thank you .

Yuuki

oh sweet! great find! i wonder if the eye on ds' keyblade is important.
it must be since DS and riku are so much alike

Yuuki

anyone know what the keycharm looks like?
hard to say. theres no screenshot of his keychain(close enough to see it)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It looks to me like Vanitas' keychain is just a chain with no certain symbol/item attached to the end.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
for some reason i tihnk it's the badge that TAV and master erauqs is wearing

That's what I'm thinking the Keycharm is. But then again, I also doubt it would be that. After all, TAV's Keycharm seems to be exclusive to them and their master.

It looks to me like Vanitas' keychain is just a chain with no certain symbol/item attached to the end.

It does look like that, but I doubt there wouldn't be something at the end of it. But then again, who knows.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I'm like, starin' at pixels here, but I can kind of make-out something that resembles a familiar charm. Like, there seems to be prongs on it, but curved. Eh, even if I zoomed, it would only look worse.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
anyways there goes The ven is DS theories, etc.

I don't see how that theory has gone away. Just because they have different names doesn't mean they may not be each other. Look at Roxas and Sora, or Sora and Xion

Does anyone think it's kind of weird how MX is always standing with his palm upwardss?

I don't find it strange. He's been doing it since the FM+ Secret Ending.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
so it's just a chain with no charm at the end

I think so, maybe he's at a higher level than Terra and Aqua and thus has rights to a chain on his keyblade but not yet a charm.

I'm like, starin' at pixels here, but I can kind of make-out something that resembles a familiar charm. Like, there seems to be prongs on it, but curved. Eh, even if I zoomed, it would only look worse.

You sure? If you look at the chain it's going in a patern, big metal piece then small one then another big one then another small one.

shiny milotic

Surfing the dunes with a red cloaked stranger
I think so, maybe he's at a higher level than Terra and Aqua and thus has rights to a chain on his keyblade but not yet a charm.

You sure? If you look at the chain it's going in a patern, big metal piece then small one then another big one then another small one.

That's a possibility.

Oh Sweet!Great find! i wonder if the eye on ds' keyblade is important.

I, also, have been wondering what exactly the two eyes on his keyblade signify.

Anyway, The scans are fantastic. I especially like seeing Apprentice Vanitas leaning on the bookcase thing. Aqua looks amazing, as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back