• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More evidence of false keyblades(BASIC!!!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

Maybe...Aqua, Terra, and Ven's keyblades ARE Dawn, Kingdom, and inverse Kingdom without the keychains?

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
Or maybe, Keyblades are strengthened by someones soul/iner strength/etc. and UEM sucked it out of Ven rendering him powerless?!?! Or, I like V.A.T.13's Idea of them being Dawn and Kingdom without keychains?

{I need a Vault}

Or, maybe there blades arent "Incomplete" but instead dont even need the chains to strengthen them, cause there like "Lvl 100 uber pwning" blades cause the knights are the Lvl 100 uber pwners mentioned earlier?!?!

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

^ ooo! I like that! It would kinda explain why his blade breaks afterwards.

Salux

ya sorry, i guess ima jerk. but ya sorry. i guess its interesting but why is it bad just because it doesnt have a keychain.

there was a theory running around that they were "True" keyblades.

where they dont need a supresive world keychain to hold its form. maybe
they are true keyblades and they actually dont have enough power to sustain different forms.

or something weird like that.

but i think its to complicated to fully understand. at this point

maybe there is somthing more to this whole non-keychain keyblade thing.
XD

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
Did I...Did I just get a kind-of compliment?!?! Wowzas, anyways. I like the 'Keyblade graveyard' thing. Makes a whole lot of sense in this forum of senselessness.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
My Hypothesis:

I would not consider Terra, Aqua, and Ven's Keyblades as well as the ones scattered across Sunset Horizon as false Keyblades. I would consider them as Keyblades that are created from other means, possibly from the wielders' hearts. So that would make them unorthodox Keyblades of some sort. What I believe is that Keyblades without Keychains are weapons derived from one's heart just taken form. If we think about it, its possible that Terra, Aqua, and Ven as well as those who wielded the Keyblades across the fields, did not reside in either the realm of light or the realm of darkness. Perhaps they had the potential to wield the Keyblades, but since they lived in a world inbetween, Keyblades unique to their own affiinities are created.

But we all know that the Keyblade can be be summoned, perhaps it could revert back as well. Well I guess we could assume it. Well if the Keyblades are connected to them, than it should repair itself after Ven awakes possibly. But then again, Terra, Aqua, and Ven's Keyblades could have started with them, so instead of dissapearing when dispersed, it would remain present, near its master, but it could revert back to normal... End of Hypothesis.

Normally true Keyblades have two constitutions, either from the realm of light or the realm of darkness. A Keyblade that acts from its own side is considered the exterior Key, while the interior Key can act from either side, but its powers does not change. But there is no such thing as one Keyblade wielder from each side. The Keyblades are spread across those who have the potential to wield them, so there could be infact many Keyblade wielders of the same realm. Mickey at first wielded a realm of light Keyblade, but in order to close the door to darkness, a polar opposite version of that Keyblade must be obtained. So Mickey left orders for Donald and Goofy to look for another wielder of the Keyblade because he would be off in the realm of darkness looking for a darkness realm Keyblade.

So their search for Sora began. With Sora wielding a realm of light Keyblade, he made his way to the heartless world. For the door to darkness to be closed, Mickey had to use a realm of darkness Key and Sora had to use his realm of light Keyblade to close the door on opposite sides. Two will close the door to darkness, a light warrior and a dark warrior. Nomura confirmed that Riku's Keyblade was no different from Sora's, he mentioned that its constitution was the same as Sora's, so its a realm of light Keyblade. Kairi's Keyblade is most likely is the same thing.

Hypothesis

We've noticed that Sora's Keyblade the Kingdom, Mickey's Keyblade the Inverted Key, Riku's Keyblade The Way to Dawn, and Kairi's Keyblade all have Keychains. This could mean they are connected to a particular realm. Also the UEM along side the DS, had Keyblades that had keychains attached, this could mean that the UEM could have wielded a Keyblade that originated from a particular realm. End of Hypothesis.

Last edited:

Eagl

Why are the keychains at the inverse and kingdom have a mickey head at the end of it? Could it have something with that Mickey appeared at the end of the secret ending

Roxas \|/ saxoR

are u sure ^^^^???? that sounds illogical. but then again, i haven't went thru all of them yet. The keycain might give a keyblade its true strenght, but some1 said "y would a keyblade need a real world object to keep its form?" thats why we cant agree on anything yet. We dont know if a keyblade needs a keychain to supress its strength within it. Upon coming up on that info, we will have our answer. And fake keyblades can exist. What if some1 has a mold in the shape of 1 and just blacksmiths 1? sounds highly unlikely but u never know.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
I reckon that the keyblade with out chains are just ordinary blades that are artificial keyblades...or that they have just smply lost their key chains..but how'd they lose it?

joey440

My theory:
Maybe Ven's keyblade broke for mostly cinematic 'dramatic' purposes. And if i'm wrong well, This secret movie isnt going to decide the overall fate of the next KH game. Look at the old secret trailers 'another side' and 'deep dive'. Another side had a kairi with long hair walking out the beach and staring at the sky. It also had a riku breaking apart clouds and summoning meteors. It had a heartless symbol surround roxas. In deep dive, the ending scene after 'we'll go together' words showed four different unknowns in split screen, deeply insinuating/ hinting that the glowing eyed unknown and the dual weilding are two different people. heck, they even look different in the deep dive vid. Glowed eyed had a hint of sora/axel and dual wielding had a hint of riku. The final unknown at the rock also had a girly look to him.

Things will most probably change but since a keyblade breaking is considered a big deal, they'll probably keep it in the final product with some lame or no excuse of it breaking. Heck, I'm not expecting much, kh2 had so much plotholes and pointless stuff put in badly and awkwardly just to cash in and make fanboys happy. Heck, half of the stuff in Kh2 didn't even carry the story forward. Kh1 is still the best and pure in its magical story telling epicness goodness. kh2 felt to 'anime' ish and I don't think things will change for the next game. Squareenix has turned into greeneyed monsters who are starting to make games just for the sake of it.

p.s: Kairi's keyblade was the most pointless and destroyed the whole story thing ever put into anything.

Awesome Ansem

come on, a real keyblade would just shatter, whether it was frozen or not. Terra, aqua, and ven's keyblades clearly aren't real keblades because they don't have chains, they're breakable, and they don't even really look like keblades. Besides, if it was a real keblade, would it just "poof" at some point in the movie instead of breaking?

ven's keyblade just looks like a stick with teeth on the end. there's no way that can be a true keblade.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
(Sighs) Honestly. Just because they don't have keychains doesn't mean they are fake keybades at all. That's just speculation. We don't know how resistant the keyblades are to damage. And besides, that's likely the past. Maybe they are old models of keyblades, maybe such things as keychains didn't exist back then.

I think Ven's keyblade was just used for dramatic effect, I hold the opinion that it is as real as any keyblades we have seen so far. Different, but certainly not fake. The same goes for Terra and Aqua. We don't know what defines a "fake" keyblade, so don't go around saying they're fake just because they don't have any keychains.

Last edited:

Awesome Ansem

I think the whole point of ven's keyblade breaking is to show us that it wasn't a real keyblade. The movie is just hinting at stuff that has to do with kh3. We even see real keyblades in the movie (uem and ds) so we can assume they aren't just "old models."

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Maybe, but keep in mind we don't know if there are such things as "fake" keyblades in the KH universe at all. There cetainly are special cases, like the Princesses's hearts' keyblade, which was artifical, but it didn't seem fake at all to me. It had its own special powers and properties.

You also can't use the keyblade's appearances to judge that either. So Ven's keyblade isn't exactly cool-looking. Your point? A keyblade's power isn't based on its looks.

EDIT: Also, Xehanort's reports state that Mickey came to HB wielding a keyblade. Not that he was the one who created them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back