• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More evidence of false keyblades(BASIC!!!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalinx

i beleive taht his keyblade only snaped because it was frozen which makes anything able to break easier, i think his blizzaga was actually liquid nitrogen, making everything as soft as glass, but his body never broke, which is confusing.

Well, if you want to be REAL about it, having part of someone's body shatter is alittle gruesome. And greusome + Kingdom Hearts don't mesh. You don't see blood ONCE in the game.. so yeah.

If you want to be technical, Aqua caught him.

And just to interject my personal theory..

I think all the keyblades in that place in the secret vid are the predescors(sp?) to all the keyblades now. For example, you see the Fenrir keyblade at one point. Well, that could be the Fenrir before it got made into a keychain, etc.

Because the Keyblades were so powerful, and there were literally thousands of them, they had to devise a way to limit their power. So they only made a few keyblades, and turned all the other keyblades into keychains so you could still summon the power of the other keyblades without just anyone being able to wield it.

For example, the old guy has Terra's keyblade in his hand at one point, etc.

kiante

The ONLY was a real Keyblade would snap in half is if it had a hinge in the middle and it was made to snap that way, or they have limited lifespans (as they ARE sentient entitys) and it simply got to the end of it's lifespan.

Salux

THANK-YOU kiante and HadesDragon
you are very logical
and smart about it
besides. maybe Nomura and the team
just did it to bug us and to makes us overlook
the bigger stuff

V

V.A.T.13

The keyblade is said to be a powerful weapon. I dont think it would break just because it got frozen. Not a strong one anyway. TAV's keyblades look weak compared to those of baldy and D.S. and look very plain and thin, probably unstable.

We KNOW that Riku's blade in KH1 was either fake and/or incomplete. It was plain looking and had no keychain.
TAV'S keyblades look to be the same type dont they?

swizzle

You are such a drag..
well, if everything that falls off a cliff and is frozen breaks, why didnt ven? he was clearly in contact with the rocks and was also falling, so why didnt he break?

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
Rikus Keyblade a fake? It obviously had power, to turn Maleficent into a crazy dragon thing, and retreive Kairis heart from Sora? Saying its fake or even incoplete seems like an understatement. A Keyblades appearence seems like hardly a basis to judge its strength. Does Soras Kingdom Key look like it could withstand a rocket? (Horrible comarison, I know) But it is an object that could bring terrible destruction. Vens keyblade looks like a shody peice of trash, but they ARE keyblade wielders (Maybe.) Just look at Sora and Riku ad Miky? (Spelling?) They were just some (15?) year olds, but the Keyblades chose them, and they purified worlds of heartless and ended up defeating ansem, so I wont be callin any keyblades weaksauce now. (Back to the original point [Kinda]) Sure, Riku's "Fake" keyblade mighta been w/out a keychain. Vens keyblade could be as strong as anys, possible stronger. But in case you didnt notice, they were obviously up against an insanely superior force. Given the power of what weve seen thusfar of the fake keyblades, they were 3 against 1 (Or 2, take your pick.) And that 3 on 1, even with fake keyblades, it seems like the Knights were deeply outmatched, against one (Or 2) "Real" keyblades, they were beaten, wrung out, and then wiped on the floor.

When Sora faces the ES, is he not a challenge? Even with a real keyblade, the battle would be quite hard if you had riku with you, and you were facing off against Terra, AND Ven, AND Aqua. It seems your not giving these fake keyblades enough recognition, since for most people, they get there assess handed to them by Terra.

Think about it.

Eagl

If yore thinking at te heartunlocker in KH1 that wasnt completed. It was made by six of the seven princesses. It was missing Kairis heart. Thats why it was incomplete. But yes it wasnt excactly powerless. But I cant remember if the soul eater had a keychain

And Mickey showed up at Ansem the wises room with the keyblade. There is nothing in ansem report saying mickey came up with it

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
If yore thinking at te heartunlocker in KH1 that wasnt completed. It was made by six of the seven princesses. It was missing Kairis heart. Thats why it was incomplete. But yes it wasnt excactly powerless. But I cant remember if the soul eater had a keychain

And Mickey showed up at Ansem the wises room with the keyblade. There is nothing in ansem report saying mickey came up with it

You're thinking of Soul Eater, and no, it didn't have a keychain. It kinda had a Door handle knub like thing at the end, a regular handle, a crazy flaming red gaurd and a long black javelin for a blade with the outline of part of a heart. (Explaining cause everyone else seems to think he used Oblivion.)

V

V.A.T.13

Just because it has power doesnt mean it cant be fake. I mean, look at repliku. Obviously a fake, but still powerful.

Apollo

Silver Member
ya vat is right about fake and power! I think if it does not have a keychain it is not real.

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
Good point, but did it ever say the Kingdom Key NEEDED the keychain? It could be that there keyblades are the trueest forms, not needing a keychain, but there still no less real to me.

And the replica still had a heart, with its own feelings...Hes real, except hes not the real Riku.

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
ya this all confuseing but I do not think they need them it just change the look of the keyblade.

Apollo

Silver Member
but what about sora's blade? the kingdom key is the normale way but it has a key chain!

V

V.A.T.13

What happens if you take the keychain off eh? What will it look like then? :'D

Apollo

Silver Member
it well just be stick! now but is but for real maybe they are just diffrent types that mean nothing?

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
I beleive the Keychains are significant, and change the attributes of a keyblade, possibly the keychain represnting memories, even feelings? Like Oath keeper and Oblivion, both change the Keyblade on the outside and the inside. But maybe Ven and Co.s keyblades cant use keychains because (Take your pick:) There Keyblades are too strong/There keyblades are already made of memories/feelings?/There keyblades are actually dead/They arent true Keyblade masters (??)/They dont posses the requirements to wield a normal keyblade (A strong heart)/Or are they other forms of Sora and Co. (Heartless/Nobodys) and weild there keyblades in a different manner? Keeps ranting...

V

V.A.T.13

^ all of the above.

And I think the keychains ARE memories. Or souls. Like I said in a diffrent thread, keyblades could be living things. With a heart, soul, and a body. What I think, is that the keyblades without keychains are missing one of these 3 things. Im leaning more toward 'soul' here.

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
Oh! Oh! Maybe that old basterd sucked out the KEYBLADES heart? Hence summoning Kingdom Hearts and allowing Vens keyblade to shatter? We could be onto something...Great job team! (Pretty much just you, Vat.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back