• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More evidence of false keyblades(BASIC!!!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
xD Yeah. Where's the proof that all real keyblades have to have keychains??

THANK YOU. That's exactly what I've been trying to tell everyone. Keychains, I think, might hold some significance, but not having one doesn't mean the keyblade is fake at all.

V

V.A.T.13

Oh! Oh! Maybe that old basterd sucked out the KEYBLADES heart? Hence summoning Kingdom Hearts and allowing Vens keyblade to shatter? We could be onto something...Great job team! (Pretty much just you, Vat.)

THAT could explain alot....
He prolly somehow sucked up all those other keyblade's hearts before the knights arrived, and needed one last heart or w/e it was he needed from Ven. Maybe only after this was he able to create or summon Kingdom Hearts? :'O

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
Yes, I think thats it. Cause if he sucked out Vens heart, would Ven have been able to move his eyes when he was with Aqua? Without the Keyblades protection, Ven was probably helpless to defend himself against the Oldguys Blizzaga (Very strong magic for some old guy.)

V

V.A.T.13

^ I dunno if it's his heart or not, but baldy does SOMETHING to Ven before freezing him...

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
Thats why Ven shoulda gone to one of those self defense classes. That oldguy had his privates wide open! But its still crazy to me how that feeble looking old man kicked there asses so hard.

V

V.A.T.13

lol.
With age, comes wisdom and experience.
Ven does seem like the reckless type doesn't he?

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
Yaknow what? Ill bet that old guy is from Social services, to take Ven away from his crazy family, especially his dad (Terra) with his 4-foot-long beating stick.

But yeah, Maybe that sinister glow in Terra's eye is he's succombing to the darkness to go midevil on the old guys ass. Like *Pow* "Whats up now sucka?!"

Eagl

Ive been wondering to about what UEM do before he freez ven. But teh best answer Ive got is just an attack.

And when Terra see the kingdom hearts his real power comes out. Ahh dont know but it could work

Salux

ROFLMAO!!!

that is hillarious... Smallz.
okay like i said before why do they have to be weaker of false/fake???

why cant they be true... they dont need keychains so they can sustain one form
and not need to change...

ex: a keyblade like sora's is just a keyblade...
well what if it doesnt have a keychain on it?
some one said that it would just be a stick

well these dont need keychains to sustain a form
so wouldnt that make them true keyblades???

just a random theory

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
ROFLMAO!!!

that is hillarious... Smallz.
okay like i said before why do they have to be weaker of false/fake???

why cant they be true... they dont need keychains so they can sustain one form
and not need to change...

ex: a keyblade like sora's is just a keyblade...
well what if it doesnt have a keychain on it?
some one said that it would just be a stick

well these dont need keychains to sustain a form
so wouldnt that make them true keyblades???

just a random theory

Why thank you. Well, throughout the game, you dont see Sora carrying around two sticks and then trying to attach Keychains to them? Maybe its only in Twilight town, where Roxas can turn some pixelated struggle bat or beer bottle or sumtin into a Keyblade.

Anti Sora

Website
www.myspace.com
Why thank you. Well, throughout the game, you dont see Sora carrying around two sticks and then trying to attach Keychains to them? Maybe its only in Twilight town, where Roxas can turn some pixelated struggle bat or beer bottle or sumtin into a Keyblade.

LoL that happenned because the town was fake. DiZ made that happen not Roxas LoL. And I don't see why the Keyblades should be unbreakable in the first place. I mean I remember hundreds of Keyblades laying there stuck on the ground like trash, so why should it be unbreakable?

Or perhaps it's like Zangetsu> as breakable as the owner's current state of heart o_O

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
LoL that happenned because the town was fake. DiZ made that happen not Roxas LoL. And I don't see why the Keyblades should be unbreakable in the first place. I mean I remember hundreds of Keyblades laying there stuck on the ground like trash, so why should it be unbreakable?

Or perhaps it's like Zangetsu> as breakable as the owner's current state of heart o_O

Yes, thats what I was hinting at. Twilight Town is just like this...::cursing: See? It moves, but is it real? Nooooooooo.

Phalinx

The keyblade is said to be a powerful weapon. I dont think it would break just because it got frozen. Not a strong one anyway. TAV's keyblades look weak compared to those of baldy and D.S. and look very plain and thin, probably unstable.

We KNOW that Riku's blade in KH1 was either fake and/or incomplete. It was plain looking and had no keychain.
TAV'S keyblades look to be the same type dont they?

Riku could wield the Keyblade before Sora. When he got use of the Key, he unlocked the door in the Secret Place and unleashed the darkness on DI. When he did that, the Keyblade changed it's mind and chose Sora. It wasn't fake nor was it incomplete. It can't truly be described.

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
In response to Phalinxes quote of VAT...I only think one of there keyblades looks weak or frail, which would be Vens. Terras looks to me like its a suped version of the Kingdom Key, it looks strong, detailed and it even kinda has a crown outline in it.

Vens keyblade didnt look like a key very much, But also Rikus Way to Dawn blade doesnt exactly look like a key either.

Phalinx

In response to Phalinxes quote of VAT...I only think one of there keyblades looks weak or frail, which would be Vens. Terras looks to me like its a suped version of the Kingdom Key, it looks strong, detailed and it even kinda has a crown outline in it.

Vens keyblade didnt look like a key very much, But also Rikus Way to Dawn blade doesnt exactly look like a key either.

it keeps the 'key' form by having a handle, shaft and something that protrudes on the end.

Fenrir is the least key-looking keyblade.

V

V.A.T.13

Riku could wield the Keyblade before Sora. When he got use of the Key, he unlocked the door in the Secret Place and unleashed the darkness on DI. When he did that, the Keyblade changed it's mind and chose Sora. It wasn't fake nor was it incomplete. It can't truly be described.

I was talking about the keyblade that was made from the princesses hearts. ^^; You know, the red and black one?

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
If Rikus original Wingblade was a Keyblade (Is it?) then I think that one only looks like...A wing. Reminds me of KFC...Sora: "OH MAH GAWD A CHOCOBOOOOOOOO!!! I HUNGER!" *He didnt REALLY say that...*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back