• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Moonlight Romance (Romance Rp) Sign ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Moonlight Romance

hatley-castle.jpg

Dear Prospective student,

Welcome to Caladar High school. This boarding school will provide you with a nice double occupancy dorm room, excellent cuisine and an education. As the representative from the school, I am to type a welcoming letter to explain our school and the pros of coming to our boarding school. Rules are never told right in the beginning but I will state one of them. The day students are not allowed to interact with any of the night students in or out of school. None of us know why and yet we have to sign off on it at orientation. The entrance exam into this boarding school is like no other, it is based on beliefs, politics and some academic. Only a very few number of the applicants are taken into the walls of this campus to lead a normal high school life but there is one exception; day or night. Classes are held at both of these times and the night students were hand selected by our dean. These special students were never introduced and the day students never see them since there are two parts to the campus. That is that! To emphasize how small the school is, here are some statistics; 8 professors, one dean, forty students, two dorm halls, one dining hall, one education building and a mansion for the dean’s personal use. And yet our campus is huge. Most of it is filled with luscious forest, man made lakes and a large field where we have our athletic classes. If any student wanted to cross the whole campus, it would take at least a half an hour up to an hour. Doesn’t it sound like a perfect school?

As students, we must uphold a great grade point average, interact with people of our own classes and exceed in being leaders. On a personal note, take it from me; there are plenty of chances for romance. The girls and the guys are not separated in the dorms and you will get to know each other very fast since we are in most of the same classes together. I am supposed to write about the security of the campus which is very SECURE. We always have a guard on duty who will take charge if anything ever goes wrong. This guard is always walking the perimeter and checking on both of the classes. Sometimes they even have two. As usual in a welcoming letter, the area around the campus is wonderful. Lancaster is a quaint town with shopping centers, restaurants and little attractions.

I know this is boring but onto the exciting news. There are rumors going around about the night class and who knows, maybe they are true. If you are interested in this school, you can’t be afraid of superstitions and fables. Around here, fables are true and some of the darkest creatures lurk around every corner. HAHA Got you. We are normal except there are my suspicions of the night class. What is so different about them? Wanna find out? Well apply. Maybe if you are lucky, the dean will place you in the night class. Below is the application and GOOD LUCK!

Sincerely,
Aileen Farger, Class representative

Application:

Name:

Hobbies:

Class: (Day or Night)

Schedule: (Classes list is below)

Club/Team:

Bio:

Appearance: (School Uniform- Click here)

Classes:

Day:

Algebra II 9:30-10:30am Tuesday and Thursday
Trigonometry 9:30-10:30am Monday and Fridays
Physical Science 11:00am-12pm Tuesday and Thursday
Chemistry 11:00am-12:00pm Monday and Friday
World History 1:00-2:00pm Tuesday and Thursday
American History 1:00-2:00pm Monday and Fridays
English 8:00-9:00am Everyday all together
Physical Education 3:00-4:00pm Wednesday all together

Electives
Music 2:30-3:30pm Tuesday and Thursday
Creative writing 2:30-3:30pm Monday and Fridays
Outdoor PE 4:00-5:00pm Tuesday and Thursday

Nights are used to join a club or team: French Club, Mathathlete club, swim team, track, archery, debate team, Student Council… plenty more

Night:
Has a set schedule of 11pm classes that go back to back until 6 am. The classes start with American History, Calculus 2, Latin, Advance Biology, English Literature, Physics and Civil Rights. The night students are not allowed to join clubs, and they also have access to the mansion on the campus.

Rules:
-This is a Romance Rp but keep it PG13
-Limit cussing
-No PPing or GMing
-The night students are vampires and the day students do not know about them.
-Try to interact with both classes even if it is against the “school” rules. HAHA
-Sort of like the anime "Vampire Knight"
-Enjoy the RP
-AND MOST OF ALL ALWAYS WEAR YOUR SCHOOL UNIFORM!

Classes:

Day:

-Aeriona (F)
-User Name (M)
-GodofDeath (M)
-Stark (M)

Night (remember you are vampires):

-Ami-Chan (F)
-Alphonse (M,F)
-Rhapsody Flows (F)
-Dowhax (M)

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Yknow what? I'm bored. The RP's im in are getting slow. I'm probably going to pay for saying that later, but for now, while they are slow, im gonna join this. =D

Apollo

Silver Member
I have a question, say I'm day do I just copy the day schedule on the Application?

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
No, you choose what classes you would like to take so you will know each person in your class by looking at their application.Thank you for you interest!

Apollo

Silver Member
Is there any limit to how many classes we can take? Unless I'm stupid and just can't find it in the op. >_< After this getting this answer I'll fill out a application.

Stark

Bronze Member
I'm not sure why, but i find myself returning to this thread every few minutes reading over things. I have never been in a romance RP, so I'm not to sure how to go about things.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Hey Stark, what would you like to know? Pretty much a romance rp is like any other but it has a heavy emphasis on romance instead of fighting and a set storyline. Anything can happen in a romance rp and it really doesn't have a storyline. I need some girl rpers though! Come on, join in!

Apollo

Silver Member
Application:

Name: TK Brants(Br-ants)

Hobbies: Computers, Singing, Piano, Reading, Math, Tennis, and hanging out.

Class: Day

Schedule: Trigonometry, Chemistry, World History, English, PE, and Music

Club/Team: Mathathlete club, Tennis team(?), and debate team

Appearance:

• Height- 5'8
  • Weight- 118 pounds
  • Chocolate brown hair that comes down past his eyes, kind of curly(Messy)
  • Blue eyes, he wears contacts because he hates glasses.
  • Curvey, thin eyebrows
  • Pointy, sharp nose
  • Thin lips
  • White shinny teeth
  • Very long fingers, with very soft unworked hands
  • Pale white skin(It looks like he is almost sick)
  • Nice complextion(almost flawless, with a few zits here and there)
  • Kind of on the skinny side, and looks to have very little muscle
  • Always wears school clothes

Bio

Tk is very outgoing, and opinionated on every topic. He is also very honest with everybody, even if he knows it's going to hurt them. In a lot of cases he doesn't know when to shut up, or take a hint. Some people view him as an annoying jerk, others view him as a honest outgoing guy. He also can be very flirty, and will often make moves on girls. He makes friends with any professors, or anybody else of power(Suck up). He doesn't have a set group of friends, and kind of just hangs out with anybody day or night class.

You'll mostly find him working on his laptop, playing tennis, or hanging out with someone. He also spends a great deal of time on school work, and will often blow people off to work. He has to have everything prefect when it comes to school work, and his room(neat freak).

Speaking to the night class is the only rule he will ever break. He can't get over how great they are in everything, and wishes to be them. He feels very jealous towards them, and questions why he didn't get chose for it. He doesn't like to think it's his fault in any form, so he says it's somthing his parents must've done.

Last edited:

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Thank you for the application! I am really sorry but I forgot to put bio on the application so can you please type a bio! Thank you again!And you can join how many ever teams or clubs as you want!

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I have never done a Romance RP i have always wanted to try it out so i think i might join. I watched Vampire Knight it was a good anime. If i join i think i might be a vamp. Can you hold me a spot im going to try nd get my temp up as fast as possible.

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.
Well I'm a hopeless romantic, so I couldn't keep away from another romance RP ^^;;

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Application:

Name: Dusk Christenson

Hobbies: Reading books, writing poetry

Class: Night

Bio: Dusk is and always has been a hopeless romantic. She’d love nothing more than to fall in love, though it’s never happened for her. All her life, her older brother, Xavier, has kept an eye out for her, and she's grown slightly tired of it. She grew up as royalty, slightly spoiled, and always getting her way, but a captive of rules and regulations all the same.. But now that their parents have sent them to this school, Dusk has a bit more freedom, and is ready to learn to live. Her only fear now that she's here, is growing apart from Xavier, who's always been her best friend.

Appearance:
1136936352_ime_girl14.jpg

Let me know how that works.

Last edited:

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Name: Xavier Christenson
Hobbies: reading, drawing, playing the piano
Class: Night
Bio: Xavier has never found someone he liked human or vampire. He doesn’t look for love often but does on occasion. His sister Dusk has always wanted to fall in love but Xavier is really protective of his little sister. He wouldn’t even let a fly touch her. He cares for her well being and only wants to make her happy. He is kind and gentle but when angered is a fierce fighter. Xavier grew up in a royal family. His parents especially his father expect so much of him, he is the heir to the family name. He is always pressured by his father to do great in school and meet people he may one day do business with. Even after his father has pushed him his nature never changed and his father never liked that. His mother on the other hand expects great things from him but not the same as his father. His mother wants him to be happy and live a great life with the one he loves. She wants the same for his sister.
Appearance: http://vampire-knight-club.deviantart.com/art/Vampire-Knight-Night-004-89289031

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back