• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Moonlight Legends~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xzer0x92

"I want a potrait of me and my mom, it's on my nightstand, her necklace is there too. It's silver and has a tribal charm. My cell phone and charger. My laptop and some clothes. Then look in my closet at the very top, I have a jar full of money, it's my stash from working all summer."

After kissing her, he dropped her off at his house. As soon as they stepped into the house, Andrew's mom greeted them happily and told him to lay Lacey on the couch. He then said, "She is the best nurse here so you will be fine in no time."

Kissing her on the forehead, he said, "I'll be back." When her son left, she went over to Lacey and asked, "Tell me where everything hurts so I know what medicine to use."

Running through the forest, Andrew reached Lacey's house and heard a bottle crash. Peaking through a window, he saw her dad being drunk and thought, No way in hell I'll give Lace back to you . . .. Climbing up the tree and into her room, he grabbed a duffel bag and started to but the things she wanted. With that bag filled with clothes, he grabbed a backpack and put the electronics in it. He then grabbed the portrait and necklace.

Andrew heard footsteps a foot away from the door. As soon as the door opened, he was already out of the room and hid behind a tree that was about fifty feet away from the house. Seeing as how he won't get caught anymore, Andy started to run back home.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
She watched Andrew leave her with his mom. She was nervous, but this home, reminded her of her childhood, she couldn't remember to clearly, but she remembered being here, playing here, being held here. She remembered being loved by someone. She looked at his mom as she asked her where did it hurt.

"It's just my ankle..."

She looked around the house, it looked so different from her home, there were a thousand potraits of family members, community members, the boys from La Push. It was warm and filled with love.

"Did I come here when I was little? Did me and my mom... I can't remember anything about my mom.."

She sighed a little, she didn't know why she said that, but it was true, memories of her mom faded each year she got older, she wondered did she smile a lot, did she cry, but she couldn't remember her mother's warmth or her love.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Thoughts

Melody ignored what Aiden and Ainsley were saying for the most part, too focused on destroying shadow arms and trying to figure out how to help Alrick. She looked over to Ainsley when the female vampire asked, "Any ideas about how to get Alrick to take this, Melody?"

"I'm afraid not, I preferred to not spy on him." She replied quietly, ashamed that she was useless now, just like when her and Rein were younger, when they're parents had died. Tears sliding down her cheeks, she shook her head; clearing the tears away, Melody added, "All that matters at the moment is getting this medicine inside of Alrick; and keeping these shadow arms at bay."

Raising a hand, Melody sent out another shock wave at the shadow arms; permitting Ainsley, Aiden and herself a small break; before the shadowy enemies were upon them once more.

~- Too far away -~

Rein felt uncomfortable by the awkward silence, looking at Suzaku while he worked on the dried blood; she realized a few things. One of them was that she truly needed someone to talk to, someone that wasn't Melody; of the tiny things that she couldn't even tell her, like that promise Rein made to their mother. Looking away before he could catch her eyes, Rein stared at the floor and thought, How long has it been...since I made that promise? Wasn't it three years before our transformation? I can't remember; and I truly don't want to remember that day.

Last edited:
Awards
Inner Flight

"We've been here before now, moved away for a couple months to remain hidden; we came back last year but still laid low for awhile."

Suzaku continued to clean his wounds and wipe the dried blood from his face and neck; the wet towel stinging some of the newer and more open wounds. "If must be horrible...having to move so much," he started as he smiled comfortingly, "When my parents said we were moving to Forks, Washington of all places I thought I'd go crazy...I missed Japan so much when I first got here. Yet now, I kinda like this town..."

"I would also love to write, basically either painting or writing will work for me."

Suzaku turned his head to glance at the painting behind him. His eyes shined as he admired the beautiful artwork. "You really painted that? It's amazing!" he said clearly still in awe. At this point he had all but forgotten about the events from earlier that night, his wounds, or the wet, bloody cloth in his hands. With every passing minute he wanted to know more about this girl. "I want to be a writer too...namely a travel journalist. I really like seeing other countries so being able to write about my travels as a living would be like a dream come true." he said with a light laugh. After a few moments of awkward silence Rein sharply turned her head away. "Is...there something wrong?" Suzaku said genuinely concerned.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
"I'm afraid not, I preferred to not spy on him. All that matters at the moment is getting this medcine inside of Alrick; and keeping these shadow arms at bay."

Ainsley was startled to see tears falling from the other girls eyes. In all honesty she wasn't sure what to do in these kinds of situations. She glanced down, unaccustomed to feeling that she should do something but not knowing what to do, and when she looked back up the tears on Melody's face were gone. She neatly dodged another attack as another shockwave burst out, giving them a momentary reprieve. She was grateful for that, and shot towards Alrick in almost a blur.

"Alrick!" Despite the temporary calm in the immediate vicinity, there was still a lot of noise caused by the large ammount of shadow arms in the forest surrounding them. In order to be heard more effectively, she bent slightly and spoke in his ear.
"Alrick, I have your medicine here. Please, we need you to calm down..."

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"Alrick, I have your medicine here. Please, we need you to calm down..."

"H-Hurry!" The voice that came out of Alrick's mouth sounded like his once more. It was weak and worn and sounded like he could barely push the words through his lips. "T-Take the... syr-syringe o-out of m-m-m-my p-p-p-pocket... In-In-Inj-j-j-ject th-th-the m-m-medicine into m-m-my n-n-neck. H-H-Hurry b-before it t-t-takes con-control again..."

Alrick's eyes fell shut as his breathing became more labored. A small trickle of blood began to run from his left nostril, then his right, then from his ears and then blood slowly trickled down from the corner of his lips.

Meanwhile, the shadow arms had ended their assault on the nearby vampires. The nearby arms grabbed onto each other's hands a few yards above Alrick and hung limp, forming a weird type of drapery. The arms that were further away quickly made their way and joined the other arms in the drapery-like formation. Once all of the arms had made the formation, a significantly larger shadow arm reached down from the top of the drapery formation and began to make its way toward Alrick and Ainsley, its hand opened wide with its intentions clear: It wanted Alrick.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
"H-Hurry! T-Take the... syr-syringe o-out of m-m-m-my p-p-p-pocket... In-In-Inj-j-j-ject th-th-the m-m-medicine into m-m-my n-n-neck. H-H-Hurry b-before it t-t-takes con-control again..."

As Ainsley reached into his pocket, Alrick began breathing heavily and blood came seeping out from his nose, ears and lips.

"Damn, gotta hurry."
The shadow arms had ceased their attack for the moment, and were now busy doing something above their heads but Ainsley wasn't paying attention to that at the moment. It was only when she heard Aiden's "Ahhh... ehmmm..." from behind her that she looked up to see a huge mass of the shadows gathered above them and one large shadow hand decending from their midst.

"Geh..! Okaaay... here!" With that, she plunged the needle into Alricks neck and injected the fluid.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
As the fluid ran through his veins, Alrick's health improved. The blood stopped running from his nose, ears and mouth, and only left a trail of dried blood behind. His breathing became less and less labored and eventually became stable. His right hand started to twitch and eventually his fingers began to move. The voices left his ears and the images fled from his mind.

Before the giant shadow arm could reach them, it disappeared in a black smoke with the smaller arms following in suit. With the arms gone, the forest became calm again. Despite this, no sound were made from the animals, people or even nature. The woods were filled with an eerie, dead silence.

As soon as the fluid had reached throughout his body, Alrick's torso flew forward. With eyes open wide, Alrick let out a huge gasp of air, the type of gasp one wold make after being underwater for as long as humanly possible. Alrick then fell back onto the tree as he passed out.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Silence

"If must be horrible...having to move so much, when my parents said we were moving to Forks, Washington of all places I thought I'd go crazy...I missed Japan so much when I first got here. Yet now, I kinda like this town..."

A soft laugh escaping her, Rein looked at Suzaku, that look still in her eyes. She was happy that he liked the painting, even though she didn't think it was that great. Listening to Suzaku for a while, she heard the light laugh in his voice. An awkward silence followed this, one that Rein was already familiar with due to the countless cold, lonely nights in her bedroom; when she had cried quietly after Melody had drifted off to sleep.

"Is...there something wrong?"

A wry chuckle slipping from between her lips; Rein glided over to her easel and picked up a paint brush. "is there something else you'd like to know? If so, then ask me anything you want to" Rein said softly. Her eyes shimmering slightly, she focused on what she was doing, still focusing on Suzaku if he said anything.

Thinking about his dream of being a travel journalist only made Rein more focused on her true passion...painting. She had traveled so many places in the world since her transformation, painting anything and everything with such intense vibrancy that people around the world could not help being so taken with the breathtaking beauty of the images that she never wanted for money...she had sold many of her paintings around the world in the many exotic locations she had visited. It was only a couple of minutes before she had finished her current masterpiece. Without saying a word, Rein walked over to the sink and cleaned the brush before turning to Suzaku. "Would you like to look at this painting?" she said, a timid smile touching her lips for a moment. Then, uncertain what to say next she added "just be careful... it still needs to dry."

Rein carefully observed Suzaku, knowing that one of two things would happen: 1) Suzaku would either like the painting or 2) he would be upset and run out of the house because of it.

Looking at the painting to take in the full beauty, Rein smiled to herself while she took in the image. The setting was in a moonlit clearing, the light of the full moon casting a silvery glow on a meadow that was surrounded by oak and pine trees; and standing in the middle of the moon washed feild was the handsome brown-haired young man who was now washing the blood from his skin in her kitchen.

Uncertain again as to what his reaction would be, Rein shyly glanced at Suzaku and asked, "What do you think of the picture?"

~-----------~

OOC: That's it for now, stupid writer's block.

xzer0x92

"Did I come here when I was little? Did me and my mom... I can't remember anything about my mom.."

Thinking back, Andrew's mom said, "You and your mom came here a lot. While you and Andy played, your mother and I would talk. We were good friends and grew up together." Pausing for a minute, she said, "You almost look exactly like her."

After rubbing ointment on her ankle and wrapping it in bandages, she said, "Alright, it's done. Just don't pressure on it." With a smile, she grabbed the medicine and put it back in a shelf.

Andrew just got home and laid the bags on a chair and went over to Lacey. He kissed her on the forehead and before he can ask, his mom said, "She will be fine. She just needs to lay off her ankle for a while. Carry her upstairs to the guest bedroom and let her rest, okay?"

Nodding, his head, he picked up Lacey and took her upstairs. Putting her gently on the bed, Andrew reached into his back pocket and pulled out her necklace. Holding it out in front of her, he asked, "Is this it?"

stripes

We were good friends...

She looked at Andy's mom and sighed, this woman was her mother's friend, by living here she could probably remember her mother what she was like, how it felt to be loved by her. She sighed and then smiled when Andy was in. She closed her eyes when he kissed her forehead and thought, could it always be like this everyday, would she be in sync and in love like this everyday with him. As he carried her upstairs she kept thinking that.

Is this it?

She nodded and tried to get it, but he was playing keep away with her. She laughed softly and gently grabbed it from his hand. She asked him to put it on her neck, as he was putting it on she closed her eyes.

"Andy can you not leave me tonight. I just want to talk and fall asleep on the phone like we use to."

She laughed softly, she remebered they use to be like this when they were younger. They would make a tent in his bedroom and act like it was a private world, always laughing and playing around until both of them fell asleep there foreheads touching, sharing each other's dreams.

She leaned down as though she was going to kiss him, but her forehead just touched his. She smiled and stayed there for a second, just thinking of how sweet the past could actually be.

xzer0x92

"Andy can you not leave me tonight. I just want to talk and fall asleep on the phone like we use to."

Laughing with her and as their foreheads touched, Andrew smiled and said, "As you wish Lacey." He leaned back on the bed and had Lacey rest her head on his arm. Turning to face her, he said, "You know what that charm means?"

Taking out his necklace from under his shirt, it had 2 charms on it. Examining it with his free hand, Andrew said, "This one is from my mom. It means protection. She is really worried about me when I go on patrol and wearing this lessens those worries. And the other one is from my dad and means will. Ha, he says I have the will to keep going no matter what happens."

Taking a quick pause, he continued, "People make charms for the people they care most about. And the symbol people carve are wishes or what the person means to them."

Andrew tucked the necklace back in his shirt and asked, "So, do you know what the charm means?"

stripes

"So, do you know what the charm means?"

She looked at him then at her charm. It hung loosley from her finger and she sighed looking at it.

"It means love... She always loved me and wanted me to find love and be happy..."

She whispered softly. She bit her lip almost about to cry, how could her mother wish her love if she left her alone like that with her father. How could she wish her love when he beat her everyday? How could she?! Lacey started crying, but didn't notice the tears were running down her cheeks. All she could mumble was. how could she leave me alone.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
[[OOC: Writers block, or something... so it's short]]

Ainsley sighed in relief as the medicine seemed to take effect. Alricks breathing had evened out and the bleeding had stopped. All of a sudden with a whooshing sound, the gargantuan shadow arm disappeared, quickly followed by the smaller arms that were surrounding the forest above their heads. Only a moment after he began to calm down, Alrick gasped and fell backwards onto the tree, unconcious.

The girl looked around before her eyes resed on Aiden. "So, what do we do now? We should probably get him home..." she said quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back