• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Moonlight Legends~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
The Beginning

Her footsteps became closer as she ran across the street and glanced back at her house that was not so quiet this early in the morning. Another fight between the parents and the only way to escape was to go to school. Olivya brought her coat closer to her as her breath became visible in the air and the frost was fresh on the grass. School wasn’t far, just a few miles and she was used to this walk since she never wanted to wait for the bus. She could feel a presence near her and her pace began to quicken. The thoughts about the murders lingered in her mind every morning and evening she walked by herself. She always thought she was their next target.

Relief came over her as the school parking lot was in sight and she quickly made her way across it. Her eyes darted every direction, looking for any students that might be there or any teachers for that matter. What time did she leave? Her wrists were bare which meant she left her watch at home and she still saw no one in sight. The sun was very low for it to even be seven. She peered through the windows at the only visible light coming from the principal’s office and pulled out her cell phone. This had happen to her a lot and she had gotten to know their principal very well.

“Uhmmm, Mr. Harden. Its Olivya Beralise and I left my house a little earlier than I thought.” She paused as she listened to the older man speak, “Oh, thank you!”

A few minutes later a gray haired man walked to the door and unlocked it, motioning her inside the building. She thanked him as much as she could until he told her to run along to the painter’s room. Once in her sanctuary, she could block out all reality and paint her dreams or even nightmares. Whatever is on her mind at that point would appear in the painting. She began to mix colors together to get bright, vibrant colors that symbolize anger or fury. As she splashed colors onto the blank sheet of paper, figures began to in the background and she knew they were coming from the fight she witnessed between her parents.

Her thoughts were completely disoriented when a few students walked in and watched her talent from afar. By the time her teacher walked in, she was covered in reds and oranges so she excused herself from the class and ran to the bathroom. Her painting was completely finished in one hour which would be a record for her. She leaned against the bathroom stalls, holding back the tears from the emotions building up inside her and once she gained her complexion again, she left. The bell rang for second period as the halls crowded with students and then emptied quickly as the tardy bell rang a minute later. She was in no rush, she hated her next class; Gym. Does she need to say more? She ambled toward the gym, unwilling and dreading the hour long class

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Reforge had a very boring night, he was out pretty late, so late that it was actually early. Like usual some of the labeled bad vampires had been out and about, no doubt killing humans and savoring not only their blood lust, but also some with more twisted minds whom tortured their victims before hand, Reforge on the other hand had only made a few others look bad. He’d knocked out three vampires before taking a blood from them, using a method that wasn’t well known about. His thoughts only lasted for a few moments as he zipped his fly and strolled out of the boys bathroom as the late bell rung. “Pfft, oh well, I don’t really give a damn.” He slinked down the hall way and turned to see another girl he knew of, but didn’t really talk to walking as well. Her name was, he frowned and looked at her, “Olivya!!! Heyy!!! Its me Reforge, I’m in a few of your classes, and this gym one too.”

He walked closer and stepped onto stride with her, his black and green blazer moving slightly as he laughed. It was obvious that Reforge had a very blunt nature, you could tell by the way he wore his clothing, and even walked. The pinstripe pants he had one were so tight that there were outlines of quite a few things on his body, and the blazer was totally half open. It was a scene for sure.

This one was a human, but Reforge couldn’t help but feel that if one were to go after her, he’d show up and kill them. There were too many pure humans that should be left alone, and this girl was one of them. It was then that Ramu crossed his mind. She had killed three squirrels, a dog and a horse. “What the hell?? A horse.” He smiled awkwardly and looked to Olivya.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
“Vicious! Oh man, that match you won the other night was crazy!” A scruffy haired, geeky looking underclassman said in excitement as he run down the hallway towards Victor.
“Seriously man, with that one two combo you dished out on that loser. I swear that move could have easily knocked out a pro!” The underclassman said as he pretended to dodge and weave like Victor did during the match.
“I’m sure it must have looked a bit more impressive when I tripped up my opponent using those moves in the ring though, right Chris?” Victor asked rhetorically as he turned around from looking at the picture hanging in the corridor and stared over at the underclassmen, Chris, just as he attempted to do what appeared to be reminiscent of a spin and then a jumping uppercut.
“Definitely Dude! It looked exactly how Ryu beat Sagat in the first Street Fighter tournament!” Chris said as almost falling face first into the floor when stumbling to catch himself after his little performance.

“Hardly,” Victory said with a hint of laughter from watching Chris just barely mange to catch himself.
“So you got my money right?” Victor asked as that was truly his main concern and he could care less about what Chris kept babbling on about.
“Yea I got the money for the bet from the bookie at the Kennel last night. We basically tripled our bet because of how easily you knocked out that guy in the very first round.” Chris said as pulled out a folded white envelope from his school bag from his bag and swiftly placed it into Victor’s hands.
“I counted it at least three times before I left the place, so don’t worry about the dude stiffing us like last time.” Chris said nervously as he kept looking all around to make sure no one noticed what he had just done.

Chris then watched in horror as Victor opened up the envelope with little to no concern whatsoever for what other might think and started to count in plain sight how much money there was.
“540, yeah that seems about right.” Victor said as he placed the money back into the envelope before staring back at Chris, who seemed to be almost sweating in fear of what might happen if they had been caught.
“Calm down, no one really cares so don…” Victor said being interrupted in mid sentence by the sound of the bell ringing for second period.
“We’ll save this for later, cause I really gotta go. The class I’m in is all the way on the other side of the building.” Chris said quickly running off and disappearing as he turned a corner. Folding the envelope, Victor slowly placed it into his back pocket as he turned around to look at the picture hung up on the wall and wondered what exactly was it about the painting that seemed to mesmerized him.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If there was anyone that people inspired to be like in Gym class, then it was definitely Faith Crest. She strode inside with style, but glaring coldly at people all the while. Gym was nothing for her, not especially since she was a one hundred and seven year old vampire. She leaned against the wall and glanced at the people whispering in the corner. She knew that they were talking about her, but what did it matter to her? It was only junior year and then senior year would see the end to her spell in high school. Faith still retained her British accent, even after David White, her adoptive father, had turned her to save her from the face of death itself.

She growled quietly to herself, not understanding how the heck David had convinced her to go to Forks High School. Faith had never quite grasped the hypeness behind it all and why they had to be so different compared to back home in England. Only ten years ago was it that she attended an English secondary school, starting off in the third year at the age of "fourteen" and advancing to two more years until she was finally "sixteen" and finally able to leave. David had always stated his desire for her to experience the bright side of immortality and this would result in her learning more than any human possibly could in one's lifetime. In the distance, Faith saw Olivya and smelled her. Her scent was not like the others and she had to mentally kick herself that she didn't kill humans, she hunted animals instead.

Don't lose control now, she told herself in her mind. However, something else occurred to her. Faith was trying so hard, yet she couldn't read her mind. What is this? I can hear something, but it seems that I have to concentrate myself more to get inside. She glanced at the others in the class. It's always effortless with them, but not with this one. I'm beginning to think that she's not like others of her kind.

Trying to ignore this fact for now, Faith saw the teacher walking through and knew from reading her mind that they were going to be playing basketball today. "Excellent," she muttered under her breath. "Time to show off."

Wicked

absurdiam
Today, the bus was crowded with sweaty and smelly masses of children that had nothing on there mind but smacking some apparently 'hot chick' on the ass when they got to school. This 'normal' talk never interested Christopher, and in every possible was, tried to avoided being in one. Once the bus stopped, Christopher was the first one get off the bus and make his way into the oversized gates that was the school. The smell of humans filled his nostrils and he almost shivered with the feel of it against his ghost-like skin.

He skipped his first class and went to the library, were he read a modernized version of Macbeth by William Shakespeare. Which was not to his likening, he always preferred the originals. After he heard the bell for the next period, he made his way toward the Gym, now hoping he would've skipped this class instead of Biology. As he walked he came in view of people in his class. A girl he believed to be called Olivya and an older boy he didn't know the name of, but his face seemed familiar. He had probably seen him around school.

As he walked in, he noticed the death stare of Faith Crest in the far side of the room. As he kept walking, he forgot about Olivya and the older boy, and tripped straight into him. “Argh…Sor-“ He stared bewildered at the ghost-like figure in front of him, his eyes were just like his.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Time to stop showing off!" hissed Daphne Graganti, as she snuck up behind Faith and so her friend turned to face her. "As much as you want to fit in here for senior year, I'd stop being like that." She took the basketball from Faith and threw it in the net effortlessly. And don't be lying today either because you know that I'll only show you up as per usual.

Faith chuckled to herself. "I don't know what it is that you drives you Americans to be so good and being the best," she shrugged her shoulders hopelessly. "You should have been to my secondary school in England. The atmosphere is more relaxed, it's almost as if anyone is accepted there." She looked towards the group of girls whispering about her. "At least we don't get those people back home wondering why the hell we look so beautiful."

They both glanced at the teacher, who was about to round everyone up.

"What is she thinking, Faith?" Daphne asked curiously.

"That everyone will only do well today," grinned Faith, "or so she hopes."

Daphne rolled her eyes and smiled. "She's only lying to herself."

Nami

usually not funny
Fumbling and running was something that Junior, Syrene Beckett, was never good at doing, but always ended up doing in the mornings. Even though her stuffy house was but a few blocks from school, she was always late. She'd been blaming it on her vexing younger brothers, (and that half was true, for they always loved playing a rousing game of 'Keep-Syrene's-Backpack-Away-From-Her-and-Make-Her-Late') but in truth, she hated school. More than another simple student might. She was afraid of seeing unsmiling faces pass her, dreaded being the one left partnerless, was petrified of rejection. One reason other kids may dislike her is her strange appearence. She has long white hair and always wears light formal dresses to school. Another reason may be because of her below-average social skills. Talking to other people in general was something she hated doing, for she was so shy and timid.
It didn't help that Forks High School was home of the purhaps most unbelievable, most beautiful group of students ever. It was hard to look appealing when being in the same room as one of them. It blended her so far in that she looked like another part of the dull scenery (except for her snowy hair).

Syrene gave a large sigh of relief when she made it to school in time. She stuffed her bag in her locker, and exchanged it for an algebra textbook and binder. She hustled to first period, and watched it fly by like nothing. Still disoriented from being late, the young girl had completely forgotten her next class. She swallowed back a whine and pulled her locker open after a few tries at the lock. Quickly as lightning, she flipped her timetable open in her bag.
'English, right!' She though quickly, pulling outher binder. Still kind of disoriented, Syrene ended up slamming the door to her locker right on her finger.
"Ah damn," She hissed, dropping her book and holding the bleeding finger in her mouth. It was salty and tasted horrible, but she kept it there to keep blood from dripping everywhere. When she pulled it fom her mouth, the damaged pinky was still bleeding. The horrible scent wafted from her finger into her nose, and she felt nautious. Even her own blood made her sick.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Hearing the hurried footsteps of her ancestor, Rein rolled her eyes as the dark-haired teen gasped, "I'm sorry Rein!"

A piece of toast in the blond's hand, she looked up, concealing the frown she had the tomboy mumbled something under her breath, seeing her sister had flinched, Rein picked up her school bag and headed out the door. Hearing her twin's running footsteps to keep up, sighing Rein looked up as Melody prompted, "Really, Restu, I am truly sorry!"

Shaking her head, the girl mumbled in that soft, alto voice, "Don't worry about it Melody, just keep up!"

The sky was still dark enough for the two to travel outside safely, hearing the remains of the night creatures she grinned. Lifting her hand up, she brushed aside the stray blond locks from her green eyes. Knowing that Melody caught, she chuckled as her sister, and best friend questioned, "What's got you in such a good mood? Did you go hunting yesterday?"

Stopping, she tossed Melody a glare, watching as the hyper teen shrunk back out of surprise. Rein looked down, she knew that she had hurt her sister; yet that is what really got to her. Sighing, Rein tried to think about what had put her in such a good mood, Rein did not go hunting so that was not it, but she was starting to get hungry.

Smiling, she tossed a fleeting glance at Melody as she replied coldly, "No, I did not go hunting, yet I do not know why I am in such a good mood. Maybe its the fact you are being totally hyper?"

Tossing another glance at her sister, Rein grinned as she added softly, "Don't worry about it, Kamoku, there will not be any problems, understood."

Shaking her head at her sister's cheerful nod, Rein was taken aback slightly when they reached the school. Bolting away Rein headed off to the library, I mean why should she attend Gym when it drove her crazy? She knew Melody would be attending it later, so she knew that the dark-eyed teen would cover for her anyway.

Reaching the tiny room, she looked around at the collection of books. Coughing slightly, her eyes widened, surprised. Am I really coming down with something? She thought, knowing she had an English class afterward she frowned. Normally she looked forward to it, after all there was always one kind that blew the project up. Chuckling, she looked up surprised as a kid walked over.

Eyes cold, she demanded, "What do you want?"

Hearing the soft murmur, Rein hid her anger while she replied coolly, "No, sure but I am not interested in anyone." Turning away, Rein stalked off annoyed with the chick, reaching a quiet corner she heard the bell ring, alerting her that it was time about for the students to head off to their second class.

Keeping her books with her, Rein quietly fled from the library. Catching a glimpse of Victor she sighed, walking past him, trying to ignore the tingle of his cold skin. "You better hurry, Victor." She breathed, without another word the tomboy slipped around the corner.

Last edited:

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Cassidee Ritter was always early for her classes, especially the first half classes of the day. She had her long hair pulled back into a pony tail so she could see correctly without it getting in her way. She stood outside of the door, examining her nails in a very conceited manner. She headed into her science class and took the seat nearest to the back. She didn't consider herself popular with the others.
The other students seemed to be turned off from her for some reason. Perhaps because she was a vampire. Though, she wasn't a bad person. She just didn't think she belonged in a world like hers. Her highschool was extremely boring, and she knew that she would be in her senior year of Highschool forever.
She looked around the room, examining all of the gadgets and models closely. "How exciting... chemistry..." She sighed, crossing her legs and waiting for her teachers instructions.
The class should be a breeze, since she had taken it a couple of times before.

last.time

Website
insanityangel.deviantart.com
Marie passed silently in the hallway to her next class. She stared with curious eyes at the other vampires; they almost seemed to fit in with the humans. Almost. 'Maybe,' she thought, 'I should talk to them.' Suddenly, the smell of blood flooded her mind, making her stumble for a minute. She directed her attention to a girl with long white hair in a formal dress.Of course, her looks didn't mater right now. What did matter at the moment, was the blood.. Marie appeared suddenly by the white haired girl's side, staring at the bleeding finger. " Are you alright? Do you need a band aid?" She gave her a friendly smile, hoping that her red eyes weren't glinting too much.
--
Min walked into her chemistry class, and looked for the nearest empty seat. She was too tired to care who she sat next to, and simply dropped her books on the table when she found an open chair. She sat down, and secretly began to doze off.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Reforge was just slightly annoyed with another one of his classmates whom apparently was a mind reader, she was certainly very annoying, and as he walked down the hall with Olivya, he got a twisted stare from the girl, whom obviously was more than she appeared like so many others around this place. There were enough things to annoy him all day, and bitches who thought that being a vampire was cool and showing off all the time was going to impress others seriously annoyed him. “Abel only knows how I let one girl piss me off that much, I swear that one of these days I am just going to ki,” he got randomly cut off as some kid tripped and bumped into him. “Yo what the fu,” he stopped short again….

“Christopher?? Geez.” It was the kid whom had something like massive amnesia. He didn’t remember Reforge or his past, but it might have been a good thing at the time. The boy was looking directly into his eyes and it almost gave Reforge a headache. “I know I’m how, but you don’t have to stare and drool over me.” He snickered, and his ruffled blazer smoothed itself out without Reforge even bothering to move.

They were getting later and later for class, so he just nodded to Chris and walked off, smiling to Olivya as he walked into the gym. “I’ll see you guy sin class I guess. We should all talk, I don’t feel like participating today.” He walked inside and rolled his eyes.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Cassidee gasped a little when the girl who sat next to her's scent came across her. She was human, and being a vampire, she couldn't stand that scent. Especially because she hadn't eaten in a couple of days. She breathed in deeply and tried to bury her face in her arms. Though, it only seemed stronger.
'You can get through this, you can get through this...' She told herself, over and over. The blonde put her head up and tried her best to pay attention to the teacher, other than the human.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Alrick calmly strolled into the school, getting caught in the crowd as they moved to second period. He weaved in and out of the crowd, easily maneuvering through the students. His second period class was History and they were having a review for a major test over WWI. Alrick chuckled at the thought. He had watched and even participated in WWI, so he had no need to review it. Instead, he decided to go to the gym. If anything, he could watch everyone play.

As he approached the gym, a familiar scent filled his nostrils: the scent of blood. He instinctively licked his lips as he scanned for the source of the scent. His eyes came to a stop on a white-haired girl that looked somewhat familiar. Alrick approached the girl, watching as she pulled her bleeding finger from her mouth. He bent over and picked up the girl's book.

"I believe you dropped this," Alrick said, holding the girl's book out in front of her. He let out a smile. "It's Syrene, right? Don't we have a class or two together?"

Alrick clenched his other hand into a fist inside his trench coat's pocket. The scent of blood was overpowering and he fought the urge to go after her here and now. Last night wasn't very successful and Alrick was forced to feed off of animals. The scent was welcoming and a joy to his nose, but he knew that he couldn't. The flowing blood was mocking him, knowing that he could not obtain it without being found out.

That's when Alrick noticed another girl. He supposed that it was the overwhelming scent of blood that caused him to miss the girl's presence in the first place. Not even a few seconds after seeing her, Alrick realized that she was a vampire. Alrick simply assumed that it was the scent of blood which drew her there. Showing slight displeasure with the presence of the other vampire, Alrick awaited for the girl's responce.

Last edited:

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Olivya was surprised when she heard her name and suddenly one guy was beside her. She distinctly remembered that he was in a few of her classes including her next one. The corners of her mouth rose to a smile as she made eye contact with him and gripped her books tighter across her chest. Still surprised by him knowing who she was, she tried to think of something to say and continued along the hall way.

“Hi Reforge. Nice to see… again.” She said, laughing a little about the only sentence she could come up with to say.

Right before the gym entrance is the main school entrance and she came to a complete stop when she saw one of the most popular boys, looking at one of her prized paintings. Her heart skipped a beat and she never really thought anyone paid attention to it since it had been up there for a good two months. No one ever said anything about it and she actually forgot it was still hanging up in the main hall. After Reforge entered into the other room, she stood still for a few seconds to see if he was leaving but he still watched it intently. She looked over at another student who must have come up to them while she was in deep thought and smiled to him.

“Sorry. Are you ok?” She asked, remembering that he must have tripped or something.

She took a few last looks at him and then glanced back up to where Victor was standing. Her stereotyping was beginning to eat at her as she wondered why he was staring at it. She moved slowly toward him and when she was behind him, she crossed her arms. Her eyes traced the paint strokes and she knew the true reason behind this painting.

“So… What do you think of it?” She asked, shyly and stared at him, trying to figure out whether his answer was positive or negative from his expression.

last.time

Website
insanityangel.deviantart.com
Marie looked at the new vampire. She gave him a sweet smile, despite how she was a bit annoyed by his interruption. She couldn't blame him, though. Especially with the smell of blood in the air.
--
Marie immediately woke up once she noticed who sat beside her. She couldn't help but feel so plain next to someone like her. She noticed the girl fidget, and her felt her face flush in the awkwardness. She looked at the teacher, trying to forget the situation.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Staring deeply at the painting, Victor’s concentration was broken once again after hearing someone mentions his name. Turning his head slightly in the direction of where he had heard the feminine voice coming from. He watched as Rein turned and disappeared down the corner after she had mentioned that he should hurry. Staring down at the time on his watch, Victor knew that Rein was right but as of right now he didn’t feel like dealing with the chemistry professor. As Victor knew the first that that would happen as soon as he stepped into the room was that he would be lectured by the professor about how he should have shown up earlier like he had promised in order to set up today’s lab.

“If only escaping was such a simple thing to do.” Victor said in a melancholy staring back at the reddish orange sunset in the picture. Before suddenly starting to laugh out loud at himself realizing how pathetic he must have just sounded after he repeated his own words in his head.

Turning around in order to make his way to class, he was surprised to see a girl staring at him. Unsure of whether she had heard what he had said to himself when he thought he was alone. Waiting a second for her to say something, Victor realized that she must have asked him something before he had noticed her standing behind him and now seemed to be waiting for his response. Taking a quick look at her, the fist thing Victor saw was that her hands were red. At quick glance he thought maybe it was blood but after taking another look at her hands he realized it was just paint.
“You’re in the art club right?” Victor asked despite knowing that there was no reason as it would make no sense for her hands to have paint on them this earlier in the morning if she wasn’t.
“So you must know the girl ummm…I think her name is Olivya Beralise, she is one that painted this picture picture?” Victor said having no clue who it was he was currently talking to.
“I mean the name sounds really familiar to me, but I have real problem matching names and faces. You wouldn’t happen to know who she is would you?” Victor asked as he nervously ran his hand through his hair as he waited for her answer while still wondering if whether or not she had happened to hear what he had said to himself earlier.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Her hair lay on her shoulders as she glanced down to her hands right after she saw his gaze fall to them and noticed the speckle of paint on them. She looked back up to the picture and walked closer to it while breathing in slowly. Each and every mistake flew out at her and she could even see where she painted over another figure in the background; someone that would save her but she hated the thought of being helpless. She heard him mumble something to himself before and looked back at him in shock. He had realized the whole meaning of the painting and she really never told anyone about it. The escape was the thought that made her feel relaxed and no worries would haunt her.

She clasped her hands behind her back and looked back at him with her eyebrow raised. Do I know Olivya Beralise? Hmmmm, is that a trick question? Her eyes flickered back to the painting while she sighed and nodded her head.

“I do know her. I am part of the art club and she is too.” Her heavy sarcasm could have been heard through the tone of her voice as she turned back around to face the painting.

Closing her eyes for a splint second, she remembered her deep feelings as she painted this scene and what thoughts were going through her head. If he didn’t like it, she didn’t want him to know that she was the person who painted this masterpiece. If he did like it, he would just think she was a depressed teenager who painted how she really felt inside. This actual scene had come from a beach located in La Push and she felt the sand melting beneath her feet as the waves crashed onto the surface. She quickly bounced back into reality as she heard a few teachers talking on their way to the lounge.

“Sorry, uhhmmmm… I’m really late for gym. So… maybe I should go.” She was hesitant and looked back at this handsome man who stood at her painting. “Aren’t you late for class also?” She asked, laughing a little and took a step back from the wall.

The school was silent around them except for the noises that came from the gym. She gripped her book as it began to slip in her hands and tried not to stare at him. If she remembered correctly, he was the boxing captain and was very well known around the school. He was the one guy most girls wanted to be with and she had heard many rumors about him. The look in his eyes fought against them and she tried to tell herself that he wasn’t just another jock. Maybe he actually cared about other things than himself and girls. Taking one more step back, she waited for his voice to ring in her ear once again.

Last edited:
Awards
"Ugh...five more...(yawn)...minutes..." Suzaku said through a pillow. When he moved the pillow from his face he was surprised to see it already bright outside. "Oh crap..." The pillow fell back to his face when he turned to look at his alarm clock. For some reason it was set two hours past his normal wake up time. A flurry of muffled curses could be heard as yelled into the pillow. His parents were long gone and he found it strange that his mom had not found out he wasn't at school yet. Forgoing his normal slow wake up routine, Suzaku took a 2 minute shower, quickly dressed, stuffed all that he needed in his backpack, and abandoned the bowl of now room temperature milk and cereal. "I've already missed Algebra and most P.E.," he said to himself as he attempted to start his car. Sadly, his car was known to break on him when he was in a hurry. Relief flooded through him when the stubborn vehicle sprang to live.

Suzaku's fast driving managed to get him to school just as Second Period ended. He quickly parked his car and ran as fast as he could toward his English period. Lucky for him, his locker was on the way. After stopping at his locker he made a mad dash, weaving through the students walking as if they just woke up. The tardy bell rang just as he stepped into the room. "It's nice of you to join us Mr. Fenette," said a middle age woman from her desk. Suzaku wasn't a very big fan of his Junior year English teacher, Mrs. Soresi. He silently took his seat in the middle of the classroom as she began a boring lecture on Shakespearean literature. Time for another boring day of class... he thought to himself as he began taking notes, Hopefully something interesting happens for once.

Last edited:

Wicked

absurdiam
Christopher, still staring, was interrupted by Reforge saying that he would talk to them in class. But for once Christopher did want to take this opportunity to talk to him, to someone. He didn’t know if it was his presence or generous tone in his voice but ultimately, Christopher though that it was his eyes that drew him in.

Wonder….if? Chris thought. He thought of many things now but the main question he kept asking was, Is he one of us? Christopher’s inexperience of vampirism was only brought out around now. He hadn’t been faced with the urge to meet another, if that’s what Reforge is. The scent of blood was still in the air, with a room full of humans and one right next to him, it was almost impossible to smell the difference between human and vampire. But, Christopher has only been a vampire for 3 years now, and his lack of knowledge is probably the fence he had to climb to find the answer.

He would have to get Reforge or Olivya by themselves before understanding the difference. For about a year after becoming a vampire, Christopher’s only ambition was to taste blood, human blood. But his family restricted him to only animals. This angered Chris. But after the year, he had learnt the meaning of why they stopped him and now despises the smell of human blood.

His next step, would be getting Reforge alone.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Reforge tapped Chris on the shoulder, having read his intentions on getting him alone, it was rather peculiar, as normally Reforge did not try such a thing, but if he could move his own mind and surely manipulate objects, the mind should be no problem, yet getting a lock on thoughts was a bit aggravating. His dark skin was such a contrast to the pale skin that Christopher had and he didn’t hold back a chuckle as he looked at the boy, like earlier he looked at the boys eyes which were nearly identical to his; Eyes so pale grey that it was almost as if there was no pupil to speak of yet you could just make it out because of the azure rim that made the eyes stand out even more.

“It isn’t like anybody is really here who can interrupt us other than Faith with her mind, so just be aware of what you are thinking.” Reforge looked at Chris with a wry expression. His voice was a bit crisper than a few moments before as he retorted, “Yeh man there are a lot of us around here if you haven’t noticed, yet you seem to be confused as what the right thing to do is.” The almost slow pursing of Reforge’s words was just right for making a point, but he would choose to do more on that matter after he was done talking. A response from Chris would only make matters more enjoyable.

“A goody goody huh??” He was referring to the fact that Christopher only fed on the blood of animals because for some reason or other he felt that human blood was disgusting. There was just the slightest hint of malice in Reforge’s eye before the bleachers starting shaking rather noisily, and a boy slid down the side and slammed his elbow into the side of a rail. His skin was cut and began bleeding almost immediately. There was some disarray after the bleachers shook, but no way to blame any one action, or person on what had happened.

The smell of blood filled the air and as Reforge made his way closer to the boy, and then came back, for Christopher, the smell would increase as Reforge opened his hand. He showed to his lineage that partly enclosed inside his palms were two orbs of blood that glistened in the light and smelled with the sweet scent of rich blood. “You want this don’t you??” The lights had also just gone out for the time being, so in the dark the blood floated in front of Christopher’s face, as Reforge absorbed the other orb right into his hand......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back