• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mission hardest to get 100% complete

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
im gonna have to go with
to kill the six giant monsters in twilight town
i think it was day 354 or 353 im not sure
it was hard to kill the dustflier

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Dustfliers aren't that hard, you just need to be patient and super careful.
Although one screw up kills you D:

Last edited:

Tenacious

I only fought the Dustflier like once. Epically underlevelled . He kicked off my ass and served it to his friends ^^.

I'm like Level 65 or so now, so I'll try again. But right now, the mission that gave me the most trouble was that stupid chase mission in Wonderland.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
The hardest mission was when you had to fight the six giant Heartless in Twilight Town. The Dustflier was pretty challenging.

7thspade

Day 353 with the Dustflier. All of the other six bosses were simple, but the Dustflier was the hardest boss in the game.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
why would you even type that big

On the mission that you must beat an boss Heartless and find all the Emblems. There is just one Emblem I can never find ;-;

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
why would you even type that big

On the mission that you must beat an boss Heartless and find all the Emblems. There is just one Emblem I can never find ;-;
PROTIP: IT'S RIGHT BEHIND WHERE YOU START OFF
OR THROUGH THE UNDERGROUND NETWORK TO THE LOWEST POINT AND THEN KEEP GOING TO THE GRATE
OR AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TUNNEL ROOM PLACE

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
The emblem collection in Twilight Town, the one that doesn't have the Avalanche fight, in the Tram Common. The one emblem I can never get is the one that he looks at at 4:35

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Well I was talking about a different mission. Managed to get that one in another :v

You just got to make sure you get them all while they have green circles. I spent hours in agrabah searching for the last one because I let the timer run off too much. I didnt realise that there wernt any left for ages.

Kiwi +

Awards
that one was hard..though i though the six giant heartless was the hardest..well the dustflier anyways.. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back