• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's Letter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Thank You.
Dear Sora, Guess what? I CAN SEE YOU! Guess what else? I CAN SEE THROUGH YOU! And right now, I'm seein' Riku and Kairi make out behind your back:p
Mickey
*Sora turns around*
Sora: Thunder!
*Riku and Kairi are dead*
Sora: That problem's solved. I must now bake cookies!

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
dear sora,
iraq_mickey_mouse_club.jpg

Beat that fanclub!
mickey

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Dear Abby,
Lately, I've been having strange dreams about Kairi. She's all I think about. I also have the bad habit of sending letters to the wrong people. Is there something wrong with me?

Mickey

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
Dear sora,

i got into some trouble.... i went to a bar in hallow bastion while visiting Cloud,Aerith,Leon & CO. an lets say that vodka an coke dont make a mouse feel like you would. i got into a fight with a guy with long silver hair, he looked like a skinny $@$&@%&. all he talked about was "Mommy this an mommy that." than i called him a mommys boy an i took out my keyblade, an then a guy with short slvr hair started crying an i hit him. he punched me in the gut with a big box on his arm an it shocked me.(this is the part that leads to me needing your help) then a pansy with longer slvr hair swirled around in a stupid pose an he pulled out some wierd thing that looked like a sword so i stagered foward ready to kill him like they told me i did to the short slvr dude in my drunken haze, but then aparently it was a gun cuz the next thing i remember was it was later and i was lying on the floor with my giant ear right me with a bullet lodged in it, then cloud came an took me home, can you come get me? cause cloud an leon an a guy named sepiroth are poking me with gunblade, a sword thats bandaged an a 7 foot long sword.... they are all laughing when i scream in pain... so you an riku should come help me.... wait seph!!!! no!!!! please not again!!!!! noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fox-of-fire

Dear sora
if u wonder why i was wearing your clothes in kh2 its because i did ur wash and the clothes kinda shrunk and my clothes shrunk to so i needed some clothes and yours fit so.......yeah......thanx

King Mickey

nightmarenobody!

Dear Sora,
u are the weakest link
goodbye!
mickey
p.s. this letter will kill u in under 24 hours prepare to die
sora: whatever
*letter grows legs and arms and runs after sora with huge sword*
sora:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
letter: muwahahaha!

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Dear Sora,
I hope you aren't reading this with Riku. You know that life insurance policy we took out on him? Time to cash in!

Mickey

Riku: Dangit, Sora! What is it with you and Mickey wanting me dead!

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Nice one. That gives me an idea,
Dear Sora, this question can be a life changing one. Your answer could seal the fate of the worlds. Now for the question. Deal, or No Deal?
Mickey
Sora: Uhhhhhhh No Deal?
Voice: Wrong answer. YOU LOSE!
Sora: No-
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Dear Sora,
Let me get this right. You honestly think that oversized key you carry around is a weapon? You say you've been to other worlds? You probably even think you get letters from Mickey Mouse. We are coming to get you.

The men in white jackets (aka the looney bin)

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
Dear snkmora....

you think your are so................coooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllll. im sittin in my hottub drinkin Coca Cola vodka thinkin ,.............................................................you take too moch C-c-c-c-c-c--------r-rdit!!!!!!! m-me an ri-- b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bust our @$$'$ to get key- an you just get it. i tell you, you are some punk who just happens to save his best friend who is a girl an now she lets you bang her. i tell you you are a disgrace an minnie is terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible in bed!!!!! now im goint to show you the definition of ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sora: boy he realy needs to lay off the coke vodka, its not that great
Kairi: what do you mean? the coke vodka led us to a night of ---
Riku: uuggg!!!!!!!! shut up!!!!!!

Heartless Angel

Website
www.myspace.com
Sora! Buddy, pal, listen up. Tonight, bro, I gotta dance. Screw chicks tonight, I GOTTA DANCE! Ok. Don't worry about Minnie, she has this book club thing goin' on... she's... she's sort of getting obssessed with it. I... I didn't even know she liked reading, to be honest with you. She won't even tell me where it is, she-- you don't think... she's... she's... ever since I came back, she's been kinda distant. Right now, I just wanna get f**ked up and go to some bar. But not with Donald or Goofy. There's never any chicks where they go... so, can you join me? I just got these spinnin' gummy blocks on the Highwind, all pimped out and s**t. We should just take it out and... you know, ju... just see what happens. If anything, you still have Kairi to go home to. I've got... nothing, really. Ok, so... call me buddy.

P.S. Bring some munny with you. Cuz' I get pretty crazy when the wine and cheese starts flowin'. The kind of crazy, like, when you wake up half naked at a bus stop hand cuffed to a goat. You know what I mean? Alright, so just mull it over and I'll talk to you later.

Namine0803

Dear sora,
u see what had happened was.... i was tryin to get back to the castle in all and then i remebered that i left my xemnas' ashes on ur island... i hope u dont mind makin sure it's closed tight ya kno... dont want him coming back and trying to take over the world.....
..KING MICKEY..

P.S. tell riku, i kno what u where doing when u thought u were alone.

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
Hey you took my idea >_< Anyway

Dear Sora
I have a bad news for you......It you not run this letter would kill you
Mickey

Sora:huh?? What are he talk about
Riku and Kairi back up..
Kairi:Sora
Sora:*look back at Kairi and Riku* huh??? What wro- *look to the letter*

*Captin Barboss popp out of the letter* CB:Came with me and be with us like us forever *and took Sora with him* Sora:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back