• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's Letter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Mega:.

Awards
LOL @ that recent letter. XD Anyway, lemmie give it a shot.

Dear Sora,

You're nothing, Earth boy! Go home and shave your giant head of smell with your bad self!

-Mickey

Hehe... Zim quotes are fun. =3

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
Hey sora

I am sorry to tell u this but i did your mom last night..we had fun..
im already at destiny islands

sorry to tell u this..cya..

love minnie..(LOLOLOL)

Organization B

Dear Kairi,
I had tons of fun last nite! But, i just cant get the stain off my "keyblade". Do you know where i can get some shiner?? If so write back soon!!!Oh, i'll see you saturday, right???

King mickey
P.S. remember, do not tell sora!!

*sora stares at kairi angerly*
kairi: oops...
riku; 0.o
sora: S*ut!!!

Final Dive Sora

Dear Sora,

What were you thinking when you gave Kairi a man shake she was heart-broken so I had to sleep with her sorry I got here preagnant we are in unknown world right now raising our kids.Heartless will invade the world but if you need a gf take minne I do not need her.Well by the way I am going to give my kids some keyblades for chirstmas what are you going to give for your kids on chirstmas I heard that their mother Riku are going to give them pet heartlesses.

P.S:Kairi is great do not expect to get her any time soon.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
Dear sora, riku, and kairi,

how are things on the islands? hope its going well, things have been going pretty well here. recently me donald and goofy led a conquest to take over the province of traverse town. yes, traverse town is now part of the disney kingdom. we are now enslaving all residents as we progress to a complete world domination. we are now going for Hollow Bastion and TWTNW cause they have big @$$ castles there. well i would like to make you an offer, sora, how would you and kairi like to rule over hollow bastion and riku over the destiny islands? we can build an empire that will rule over all worlds!!!!!! mwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerly EMPOROR Mickey

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sora: which do you think he was on when he wrote this, vodka or coke?
Riku: i think it might have been both cause he has a problem drinking them both
Kairi: coke or vodka arent good for mice anyway, i read about it and when they drink either of them thier blood alchohal lvl is .30
Sora: then shoudnt he be dead?
Riku: no, hes just REALY drunk...........

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
Haywire KeyBlade said:
Dear sora, riku, and kairi,

how are things on the islands? hope its going well, things have been going pretty well here. recently me donald and goofy led a conquest to take over the province of traverse town. yes, traverse town is now part of the disney kingdom. we are now enslaving all residents as we progress to a complete world domination. we are now going for Hollow Bastion and TWTNW cause they have big @$$ castles there. well i would like to make you an offer, sora, how would you and kairi like to rule over hollow bastion and riku over the destiny islands? we can build an empire that will rule over all worlds!!!!!! mwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerly EMPOROR Mickey

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sora: which do you think he was on when he wrote this, vodka or coke?
Riku: i think it might have been both cause he has a problem drinking them both
Kairi: coke or vodka arent good for mice anyway, i read about it and when they drink either of them thier blood alchohal lvl is .30
Sora: then shoudnt he be dead?
Riku: no, hes just REALY drunk...........

okay that one was really funny i had milk and it whent throught my nose when i read that

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Dear Sora,
Spider-Man 3 is coming out soon. I saw the trailer on the internet. Next May. But Kingdom Hearts 3, that's another story. We shall make the people at KHInsider wait for KH3 for years! MWAHAHAHA!

Mickey

Fading2Darkness

In a cardboard box trying to ship myself to Alaska
Dear Sora,
They keep sending me your Playboy subscriptions......jeeze...tell them that we arent living together anymore okay?
Signed Queen Minnie (you didnt really think this was Mickey did you?)

P.S. Oh yeah......and Mickey is now hooked on Playboy thanks to you.....(he says hes reading them because he wants to learn more about fishing....I'm getting suspicious......you think somethings wrong???)

horsegon1

Dear Sora, Please let horsegon1 go out with kairi and kill you and become buds with riku
mickey

P.S. buzz lightyear says that you are a fu*ken moron for crying for riku
P.P.S. i am drunk

princessember

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm not really good at this But....

Dear Sora,

I called the hospital cuz you got hit in the head too much during KH2, and they said you are now fully retarded! Congratulations!

~Mickey

Sora: What the heck is he talking about.
Kairi: Sora you need to take your retarted pills! You know what happens when you don't take them!
Sora: I do?!

Ty Leonheart

dear sora
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
mickey

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
Dear Kairi,

uughhhh!!!!! do you know who i am?
im the juggernaught bi***!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

sincerly,
King Mickey(the juggernaught!!!!)

sora: im gonna guess he just saw X-men 3 and he got into minnie's liquer cabinet.
Riku: he seriously needs to check into a therapy center
Kairi: i dont think all the clinical help in the worlds could keep that mouse from drinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back