• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xegerog

Mickey appears in the following battles:

- Shan-Yu
- Shadow Stalker/Dark Thorn
- Grim Reaper
- Hydra
- Thresholder/Possessor
- Blizzard Lord & Volcano Lord
- Cerberus
- Xaldin
- Storm Rider
- Armored Xemnas​

correct. so basiclly most of the fights in beast castle, landof dragons,olympus colliseum, them one from agrahbah, port royal and TWTNW

C

Colours

He shows up on
-Xaldin
-A Heartless battle
-Xemnas

I think that's all of them.

FinalForm Sora17

Well, i'm pretty sure you got the boss fights he appears in but i've got some other info. The odds of King Mickey appearing to help you decrease with every use of the little critter. The first time you die on one of the specified boss battles, he has a 100% change of appearing. If you continue but die again (even later in the game) on one of the specified fights, you have an 80% chance of him coming to help. The third time you have a 64% chance of getting him and the fourth time onward you have a 50% chance of getting him. The percentages don't reset unless you load a previously saved game. So, if you die, use Mickey, and than beat the boss and save the game, your odds have gone down for next time.

C

Colours

Well, i'm pretty sure you got the boss fights he appears in but i've got some other info. The odds of King Mickey appearing to help you decrease with every use of the little critter. The first time you die on one of the specified boss battles, he has a 100% change of appearing. If you continue but die again (even later in the game) on one of the specified fights, you have an 80% chance of him coming to help. The third time you have a 64% chance of getting him and the fourth time onward you have a 50% chance of getting him. The percentages don't reset unless you load a previously saved game. So, if you die, use Mickey, and than beat the boss and save the game, your odds have gone down for next time.

He will always appear when you die.
Well for the first 3 losses, then you'll
have to restart over again~.

FinalForm Sora17

No. What i posted before was right. I'm sitting here reading it out of my Official Kingdom Hearts II Strategy giude.

(Don't freak out anybody. I beat the game without the strategy guide and figured out all the secrets, then i got the straregy guide. I'm not a cheater i promise. Being a cheater is no fun.)

Aliahya

Bronze Member
He shows up on
-Xaldin
-A Heartless battle
-Xemnas

I think that's all of them.

i got him on cerebrs (sp?) i know i know EPIC FAIL cause the giant dog was ment to be easy but yeah SHADAP.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
but i died againts Shan Yu and "A door" who dies against those guys...?

I was killed by the door! In normal mode! So, it can happen. And Mickey helped me once with Xaldin. You know what pisses me off. The last time I went through, I was killed by Demyx (not just the clones) three times, but I was able to beat Xaldin after one try. Goes to show who's hard.

N

nobody_xion

i got mickey's help with xaldin like about 5 or 6 times:toungesmile:

dawn seeker

Australia (hellz yeah)... and japan in 2012
GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts II (PS2) Mickey Mouse Mechanics FAQ by danieljarlson

ok there we go for all of you out there that KEEP GETTING IT WRONG!!! heres a page with all the battles mickey helps in

now obviously most of you dont have a guide 4 the game otherwise you would know but i do and for most of the battles he helps you in i died on purpose just becuz i enjoyed playing as mickey ^_^

Last edited:

Stars

リク
so, i was doing Kingdom Hearts 2 on The hardest mode.. and thats when i found out how much i suck at kingdom hearts... but thats not what im here to talk about...

wich boss fights does mickey show up?

the first time i went trough i only noticed that that in xaldin's fight he comes to help....
but then when i did the hard mode for the first time... well then

i tried to fight shan yu and failed .... mickey came to help
i tried to fight the door thing in "the beast's castle" and ... um.... died... and mickey came to help

and there were many many... ughhh many more... but i don't remember all of them...

so can anybody give me a list of all the fights mickey can appear.. ..

I only know Mickey is appear in Xaldin fight.. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back