• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey instead of Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
In the Story it's said that "Three Scenarios spelt by Three Heroes". Is there a relation between each scenario?
TN: There are three Heroes, Terra, Ven, and another character in KHBBS. A story is already prepared for all three of them. Therefore in a way you can say three games were made at the same time. (Laughs) It's difficult to zap through the explanation right now due to Scenario creating. However the beginning will be a bit hard to understand, but by completing all three Scenarios you will understand the entire story.
So this either means that he thinks we don't know who Aqua is, (why would he though?) or it's not her. Instead it could be Mickey. That'd be a bit dumb, but since Aqua hasn't been in any screenshots of the game, well you never know... And maybe Aqua's not all that important
no flaming please and sorry if there's been a thread like this.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I think Nomura is keeping it secret, although I think its obvious that Aqua is the third playable character, but that's just my opinion...

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I was thinking too that you would get to play as mickey instead of aqua.Otherwise I think Nimoura would have said that you also get to play as aqua.That man is full of secrets.LOL

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I was thinking too that you would get to play as mickey instead of aqua.Otherwise I think Nimoura would have said that you also get to play as aqua.That man is full of secrets.LOL
Yeah, Nomura keeps so much to himself... it stinks, but who'd wanna ruin the whole story?

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
yeah cause with kh2 they said too much.Like the worlds and the new combat style(drive and reaction command).I hope they wouldn't do that this time.

Ethereal

I don't know... what if Aqua isn't a hero?

I mean, there was a video clip posted here... somewhere, from RE:CoM. And in it one of the Organization members (I think it was Xehanort) started talking to Aqua's armor xD

This is a very poor post... If you've seen the vid, you'll probably understand what I'm talking about, haha.
I'll go look for it know to clear my thoughts up :3

Anyway, my main point is, why was her armor in Castle Oblivion, and why was he a "friend" to that guy?

EDIT: Wow... I have a really bad memory! anyway, I found the clips. It's from KH:FM+ and... I take it back, I'm not sure where her armour is. Here is the link --> Linkage

Awards
Kairi and Aqua have a connection, but is it deeper than Terra/ Riku? or Ven/ Sora? i doubt it. It's also entirely possible that Aqua is a minor character. Kairi, while she is talked about an awful lot in KH and KH2, she really isn't on screen all that much. So maybe Aqua is like that, she is important to the story, but really not worthy of putting on screen as a playable character? Also I would absolutely love to play as Mickey, I just think it would be an absolute blast.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
the only link aqua and mickey has is trhat in the BBS secret video in KH2 fm+ is aqua picking up the inverse kk,
besides, aqua hasn't been shown much becasue she'll probasbvly appear later in the game

khloser4life

they will probably make it mickey who you play as because they havnt had a female playable character in the kh series (except larxene in 358/2 days). but i still hope that it is aqua because she would rock (and we would get to see her pretty face more often).:thumbsup:

keyblader_aki

Nomura has confirmed that the 14th member is NOT Namine BUT she's a very important character to the story. Do we know her already? That's for speculation. What if somehow Aqua is the 14th member? In CoM you get to play two sides of the story well in BBS you get three sides of the story. I think the sides will be Terra's P.O.V, what happens with Venn's P.O.V and then Aqua's P.O.V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back