• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Michael Jackson Memorial/Life/Music/Death

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
i watched from the middle to the end and i'll admit it got some tears out of me

L

Lady Yuki

I saw parts of it on the news. Dont care for they guy but it is so sad that he is gone. Some if it got me teary aswell I was shocked that his daughter went out to speak. Its so sad :(

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Man this guy was so great at what he did. It really is a shame he died at such a young age. He truly is the King of Pop.
Rest in peace Michael. See you on the other side.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Wasn't expecting to watch the memorial from start to finish, but ended up doing so anyway. I didn't get teary and barely knew the guy, but it was sad. It must've taken some strength for those who spoke/performed for them to go up on stage.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
I'm sorry people, but i'm getting sick and tired of all the news broadcasts talking about MJ. he's been dead for what, like 2 weeks now, and he's still getting more attention than anyone (or anything for that matter) out there.

Dont mistake this, i'm not flaming MJ, i liked his music. i'm just pissed off at all the paparazzi. Many people die every day, maybe they should focus more on someone else.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I'm sorry people, but i'm getting sick and tired of all the news broadcasts talking about MJ. he's been dead for what, like 2 weeks now, and he's still getting more attention than anyone (or anything for that matter) out there.

Dont mistake this, i'm not flaming MJ, i liked his music. i'm just pissed off at all the paparazzi. Many people die every day, maybe they should focus more on someone else.
This. In its entirety.

But my cousin was watching this while I was in the room, caught the last few minutes of it. Really didn't pay attention.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.

I agree with you but at the same time, "He's the King of Pop." Statistically he's had the greatest influence on the world through his music.
It was kind of funny cause that Charlie's Angel girl died on the same day as MJ and the newscaster was all like, " Uh yea.... some other lady died today. I think her name was Farrah something."

At any rate MJ deserves all the attention he's getting right now.

MasterHearts7762

Yeah, it is really annoying how the paparazzi has been up the Jackson family's ass since the 25th. Especially his mom. :23:

Santuary

I hate to admit, even though we will all remember him for the good things he did, I still make jokes about the whole child malestation stuff (Hey, who doesn't?) But I still mean no disrespect. It's a shame he died.

Firo

Oh Crap
It was sad, it sucks he's gone. But the media needs to fucking drop it. I know he was the king of pop, but they need to let the guy rest in peace.

L

Lady Yuki

It was sad, it sucks he's gone. But the media needs to fucking drop it. I know he was the king of pop, but they need to let the guy rest in peace.

It will be a while til they shut up about him. IUt seems like people think he is a god. This isnt going to settle down for a while =/

L

Lady Yuki

You're right, they wont.

But what i think a lot of people forget is that he used to be the King of Pop. the man was (accused, but almost definitely) a pedophile!

It is just time for people to get over it. God I am getting so sick of =hearing about him every where I freakin go! Ya its sad but come on! I cant wait til it all stops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back