• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

messed up scenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

superbranflakes

If you do certain things before others you can change the outcome of the origional scene

ex-

1) do deep jungle before wonderland you see snow white kidnaped at vilinous vail instead of alice

2) do hollow bastion before monstoro the whale and most the scenes are changed

3) do hollow bastion before olympus coliseum first visit and maleficent is not in the sceen wiht hades

4) go to the accesory shop in travers town before you go to agrabah and you can meet pinochio there

5) the letter in the mailbox in the 100 acre wood changes for every page you get

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
There already is a thread about this.
Actually, its one thread above this right now.
Lol

sora_freak12

If you do certain things before others you can change the outcome of the origional scene

ex-

1) do deep jungle before wonderland you see snow white kidnaped at vilinous vail instead of alice

2) do hollow bastion before monstoro the whale and most the scenes are changed

3) do hollow bastion before olympus coliseum first visit and maleficent is not in the sceen wiht hades

4) go to the accesory shop in travers town before you go to agrabah and you can meet pinochio there

5) the letter in the mailbox in the 100 acre wood changes for every page you get

Wow! Cool to know!:thumbsup:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hey I've been doing something close to the first tip but thanks, that'd be cool though strange, then again different! Thanks!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i didn't know some of these before but i rather not. i think the scene in monstro and snow white was enough for me.

umm... they're not actually messed up scenes. they're just altered.

Malakai

wow i never knew about this, I always went to alice first. Villains Vale is so much better than Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back