• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Merry Christmas - To all of my friends

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miki Hikari

Awards
Merry Christmas - To all of my friends.

I felt that I should write this. I was going to do this last year, but I couldn't do it. I didn't have the words, and I wasn't sure how to express what I wanted to say.

I've been here for almost two years now, though the most I've been here this year was the beginning of this year. I haven't been here for a long time, and I haven't wrote to everyone whenever I got the chance to visit. I want to apologize for that. I really wanted to write to every one of you, but I never had the time.

The first time I came to this forum, I was a lot more shyer than now. I usually wouldn't be the first to greet someone, but getting to know you guys, and spending time around the forum made me more open to meeting new people.

Coming here throughout last year and this year, I've made more friends, and made good memories here. Even during some tough times, writing to you guys always cheered me up. I can't thank you enough for that. With each person I met, I've made more good memories with. I want you to know I appreciate all of you! ♪

I never had friends like you guys. Being around you guys make me so happy. ♥

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I love you guys! ♥

Gram

Banned
Awards
SWLauwN.jpg
So sweet <3

Merry Christmas to you too!!! It's always a delight to see a message from you and I enjoy the time we talk together! ^ω^ There's been many a times when a random visit from you has made a intolerable day cheerful~

have_a_very_aqua_christmas_by_ciaxlia-d34gfsc.jpg

\^o^/ Hope you have a wonderful holiday~

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Merry Christmas to you as well, Miki! :D I feel much the same way since I've joined the forum too. We've all had lots of fun haven't we? And its ok even if you can't always talk to us, because we are all in each others hearts. ^^ Hope you're having a wonderful holiday! :D

Miki Hikari

Awards
Gram: A very Aqua Christmas too you too. Though right now it's Christmas Eve. x)

Blade: Yes, we're always in each other hearts! :)

Gram

Banned
Awards
Gram: A very Aqua Christmas too you too. Though right now it's Christmas Eve. x)
Says the girl who wished us merry christmas first~ ;D lol

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Merry Christmas Miki!

This was a really nice surprise! From the time I've known you, it's been a lot of fun discussing games, poptarts, our favorite troll, and daily lives together with each other. Sure, we miss you a lot when, you are gone for awhile. But that just makes our hearts grow fonder for, your return! You're one of the few people I know, who knows what it's like to fangirl over somebody like Sebastian and Grell. You're a lot of fun to be around, because you are so sweet, funny, and cute. Makes this forum feel a bit livelier with you around too. I hope you have a great Christmas and Happy New Year!

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I feel the same! :D Even though, we don't talk much as we should to, it was nice to hear from you. :3

I hope everybody had a good Christmas! I got some good gifts as well, but spending time with family and friends are more fun!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back