• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Memories of Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaialone

Why did everybody forget about xion?No better question:Who forgot xion and who still remembers her?Why did the one who foget,foget her?I heard it was Namines doing,if yes why did she do that?If you have answers to this questions please tell me.Thank you.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The forgot her for two reasons:

1) she was a construct of Sora's memories, so her merging with Roxas would pretty much remove her existence from the world in due time.

2) Namine's interference.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I found it really sad, actually. Just to totally forget about one of two of your friends.

kaialone

And did anyone remember her?Or did really everyone who was aware of her exIstence forget her?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Xemnas might not have forgotten her.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
If the remaing org. members remembered Xion, why didnt they mention her in KH2?
Plot hole or better yet why would they need too? She was a failed experiment.

Riku doesn't remember Xion.
He doesn't? I thought there was something about him remebering her during his fight with Roxas?

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Anywayz, there was no need of ppl remembering Xion, she died and was trying to ruin Sora's comeback (even if she didnt mean to).

Rexdrazz

That's right i don't remember anyone mentioning Xion in kh2 actually i know Xion cause i wanted to know more about 358/2 Days.

Anywayz, there was no need of ppl remembering Xion, she died and was trying to ruin Sora's comeback (even if she didnt mean to).
How did she tryed to ruin Sora's comeback?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Xion was at the brink of insanity, at which point she decided she wanted to kill Roxas to become the new Sora. Which would cause Sora to be lost in an endless slumber.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Most likely because of Namine. However, she might have only done that under the influence of DiZ. It could be possable that Sora will remember her and his time as Roxas and then she might try to take over Sora.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Riku doesn't remember Xion.
When Roxas tries to do what Xion has asked of him, Riku hears Xion’s voice asking him to stop Roxas. Why?
Nomura: First he have to look at things in order. First, the reason why Roxas throws a keyblade to Riku, and we then see a vision of Xion, is that there is a small remaining part of Xion in Roxas that wants to stop him, and makes him take those actions. The name of the keyblade that is given to Riku suggests that it has something to do with Xion. Xion wants Roxas to set Kingdom Hearts free, but doesn’t want him to face Xemnas right now. She sees that he would most likely lose. So she begs Riku to stop him.
Nomura: When he first saw Roxas, he had no proof of who he was. So that’s why he lost to Roxas, he was surprised at him using a real keyblade rather than an imitation like Xion's, and he called out to him. Part of Riku didn’t really want to believe that his best friend really had a Nobody.
If Xion was talking to Riku and he understood who they were and why they were saying this. And if he remembered her keyblade being fake Riku must have remembered Xion.

kaialone

Maybe because they were allied with roXas?Most people see Roxas and Sora as different persons,but they arent.Roxas and the Sora from COM are basicly two halfes of the sora in KH and KHII

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If the remaing org. members remembered Xion, why didnt they mention her in KH2?
We hardly saw anyone in the Organization in KHII. And when we did, they had more important things to talk about then a failed experiment.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
We hardly saw anyone in the Organization in KHII. And when we did, they had more important things to talk about then a failed experiment.

They're so green.........xD. They had a couple of cutscenes here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back