• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xenanoheart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade13

:confused:My Theory is that the MX is the real Xenanoheart and the ds Decided to adopt this name when ansem found him

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Never heard of Xenanoheart, who is he? Is he a new character?

And Iunno about the DS taking MX's name. Can't really say too much about that, since nothing supports it.

(Sidenote: That's not a theory, lawlz)

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, first of all, we have no idea of what DS looks like. For all we know, he could look like Uncle Scrooge.
And who says Ansem found DS? He found Xehanort, who's true identity is still a mystery.
Also, even though I wouldn't want a fusion to happen, Terra and Xehanort have too many similarities to be ignored.

Not to mention you have no evidence to back up your one-liner theory.

keyblade13

In the ansem reports they say ansem found Xeanoheart maybe that was ds but couldn't think off a name of just had one memory of the word Xenanoheart

.Oji

赤いテキスト
In the ansem reports they say ansem found Xeanoheart maybe that was ds but couldn't think off a name of just had one memory of the word Xenanoheart

What report were you reading?

No, I bet Ansem doesn't even know who this 'Xenanoheart' guy is. Lawlz XD

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

You seem to be confused. The main antagonist of Kingdom Hearts's name is Xehanort, not "Xeanoheart".

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

the correct spelling of his name would be Xehanort

nvm Annatar beat me to it

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
And Iunno about the DS taking MX's name. Can't really say too much about that, since nothing supports it.

It'd really kill me if they had DS take MX's name.
Mostly becuase that'd mean

DS takes his name from MX and becomes Xehanort.
Xehanort takes his name from Ansem the Wise and because Ansem SoD

Its too dull sounding.

Like others, I believe Xehanort is some combination of Terra, MX and DS

A

Audo

Err.
Master Xehanort has too many similarities with the Xehanort we know to be left out of the equation.
What I mean is, DS can't be Xehanort alone.

Maybe I should make a "Everything We Know About Xehanort So Far" Thread ROFL. :p

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Maybe I should make a "Everything We Know About Xehanort So Far" Thread ROFL. :p

Actually, that's not a bad idea. In fact, you should do that once you've finished the Coded thread, so we don't have as many ridiculous threads about "Xenanoheart" circling around.

Sexy Angel
:confused:My Theory is that the MX is the real Xenanoheart and the ds Decided to adopt this name when ansem found him

Uh, contradiction...? DR. Xehanort was the one found by Ansem, so it would be right in saying that DS is the real Dr. Xehanort(according to theory). Yet you say MX was DR. Xehanort, so

ULTIMA FAIL​

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
What report were you reading?

No, I bet Ansem doesn't even know who this 'Xenanoheart' guy is. Lawlz XD

Ha ha. As if we didn't have enough mysteries to ponder, now we have to figure out who Xenanoheart is lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back