• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort's Appearance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Y'know, I was thinking, like a sort of plot-twist that involves revealing that, the Master Xehanort we see "forming" in Where Nothing Gathers, is actually another Xehanort the young version picked-up in another time, while Terra, who's been with the heroes all this time, is actually the real Xehanort (in complete domination over Terra's body, posing as him).

Yesssss, my thoughts exactly. Terranort is still alive and kicking and the MX we see is just another pawn, which is ironic since it's his plan to begin with. That's what happens when you mess with time travel

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
While that is true for Ansem SoD, why would MX do that with terra's body when he didn't at the end of BBS?
Because at the end of BBS, Terra was still disputing him, as shown in Blank Points. It was a battle of wills that also affected the events of Final Episode.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Because at the end of BBS, Terra was still disputing him, as shown in Blank Points. It was a battle of wills that also affected the events of Final Episode.

Still why would he make a young body appear as his old frail one when he could just as easily form it to look like he did in his prime?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
For as much as I think people over-react about how "confusing" Kingdom Hearts 3D is, I will admit that this one has me stumped.

I think KH3 should have Xehanort reports that chronicle everything that he has done since BBS up to now. Hopefully, that could clear up some of the confusing "why doesn't he reappear as Terranort" questions and whatnot. Shoot, Xehanort reports should just be in there anyway because the Xehanort/Ansem reports are awesome! (I actually really missed them in KH3D)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That it is Terra's body just looking older is however a fan interpretation if I recall correctly. In-game it is only implied that Terra's body is still under Xehanort's control, not that it is still his main host.

In fact, the way Nomura words it in the Ultimania hints otherwise:

DDD Ultimania said:
Q: What happened to Terra's heart and body?
A: In this game, Master Xehanort does not appear in the form of Terra-Xehanort when he transferred his heart, but as the old man he was before he took control of Terra's body. During the revival, what happened to Terra's body, and Terra's heart that was in opposition to Xehanort's control? In Kingdom Hearts, Birth by Sleep, it is to be considered that it was thought the whereabouts of the heart of Terra's master, Eraqus rested within his body.

It is of course ambiguously and vaguely worded like usual with Nomura, but it does hint at the possibility that the Master Xehanort revived in 3D did indeed return in his old body that faded into darkness in BBS. If we go by this and Nomura again hinting at Eraqus, maybe Terra and Eraqus working together managed at least one thing: To deny Xehanort the ability to use Terra's body as his main host.

This may not seem to be much in short notice, since Terra somehow is still forced to be on Xehanort's side for now, but in the long run it may have consequences for when the time comes for Sora and the other good guys to save/free Terra. If his body isn't the main host for Xehanort anymore saving him may be a bit easier and they can let loose a complete barrage of asskickery from all sides on the true Xehanort without fear for what might happen to Terra.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ I remember one theory that went along with that interview was that it could be possible that MX abandoned Terra as a main host intentionally so that terra could take up a seat as one of his vessels in the new org?

Though it's just a theory seems possible though yours seems more likely imo.

χ-Blade Master

^ I remember one theory that went along with that interview was that it could be possible that MX abandoned Terra as a main host intentionally so that terra could take up a seat as one of his vessels in the new org?

Though it's just a theory seems possible though yours seems more likely imo.

That could be it, because we also have to take into consideration Xemnas' heart that he grew on his own. So if Terra's heart ever did return, it would have had no choice but to fuse with Xemnas' Xehanortified heart leaving him in the same position he was with MX.

Gram

Banned
Awards
χ-Blade Master;6047591 said:
That could be it, because we also have to take into consideration Xemnas' heart that he grew on his own. So if Terra's heart ever did return, it would have had no choice but to fuse with Xemnas' Xehanortified heart leaving him in the same position he was with MX.
That or as the theory that highlighted it pointed out MX could've left a fragment of his own heart in terras thereby maintaining his control remotely. =]

Either way Terra still ends up the old man's b*tch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back