• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort and Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If they want to create animosity between Sora and Xehanort I think Aqua and Ven should tell Sora about all the terrible things Xehanort did to them a decade ago(killing their master and nearly killing Ven). That would get Sora's blood boiling, especially since he could do the same to the ones he cares about unless he is stopped.

Alternatively Xehanort could just kidnap Kairi, but then she'd be a DID for a third time.

Alja

That's it, Old Nort can kidnap Kairi or Riku (hahaha!) or try to make Riku fall back into the Darkness, but it's a huge "Been there, done that" situation. That's exactly why they should avoid to meet until the last fight where it boils down to "Xehanort did all of these things, Sora - his exact opposite - all of those things. Who will prevail?".

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Please don't have Kairi kidnapped again... her character already lacks enough development as is.
Well, maybe having her being kidnapped might not be such a bad thing. She could be one of those captives that tries to talk their abductor out of their evil deeds. Of course, I don't think that type of scenario would work out so well for the Kingdom Hearts franchise.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
A kidnapping would only work if she got out of it on her own this time, with more screen time and like..maybe not half an hour before the finale hits.

Alja

No, it would be a horrible thing. We had the "Kairi gets kidnapped" plot before, they can't pull it again, especially not with Kairi finally learning how to properly wield her Keyblade.
I mean they've been stupid enough to use the "Lemme just forget this character" (Naminé, Xion) idea twice, but making Kairi a damsel in distress for a third time? That would be insanity, even on SE's part.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm not saying it'd be good, but depending on the princesses' role in the game, it's still not out of the question.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm not saying it'd be good, but depending on the princesses' role in the game, it's still not out of the question.

In both games where Kairi has a key role, she gets kidnapped. It'd be such a waste for her to train with Lea in Merlin's hyperbolic time chamber only to find out that she can't defend herself from a kidnapping.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
In both games where Kairi has a key role, she gets kidnapped. It'd be such a waste for her to train with Lea in Merlin's hyperbolic time chamber only to find out that she can't defend herself from a kidnapping.

Well, Nomura is good at wasting girls in KH :x My bigger fear is that Kairi and Lea will just chill with Merlin for like half the game before even playing a role.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Well, I've been having a feeling that this time it isn't going to be Kairi who's going to get kidnapped.

It's going to be Xion. Why? It's the orchestra. She's in the villains part..what if after she gets revived, they kidnap her to force her to become a darkness and they have to save her. Again.

By then, Sora'd prolly know her and get a little mad if that happened, I'm sure.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Well, I've been having a feeling that this time it isn't going to be Kairi who's going to get kidnapped.

It's going to be Xion. Why? It's the orchestra. She's in the villains part..what if after she gets revived, they kidnap her to force her to become a darkness and they have to save her. Again.

By then, Sora'd prolly know her and get a little mad if that happened, I'm sure.

Then again they showed Vanitas in the heroes and heroines part, so I'm not entirely sure what to make of both of these.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

What's the point of kidnapping Xion if Xemnas can create a Xion version 2 called Xiion? Sure, the memory of Xion may have been forgotten, but the data of her creation may still exist within the database of The World that Never Was. That would be a clever way of making her a Seeker of Darkness and making people question who she is.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
What's the point of kidnapping Xion if Xemnas can create a Xion version 2 called Xiion? Sure, the memory of Xion may have been forgotten, but the data of her creation may still exist within the database of The World that Never Was. That would be a clever way of making her a Seeker of Darkness and making people question who she is.

And Xion isn't even that strong too. If you want to kidnap a keyblade wielder there are plenty of stronger candidates available.

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Honestly I'd rather no one was kidnapped.

We already have people that need saving, adding onto that with damsel in distress story-lines (like Namine in Castle Oblivion and Kairi in TWTNW) would kinda rub me the wrong way.

Also Xion's existence is kinda...weird, since people see her in different ways. How would her being an SoD work?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Also Xion's existence is kinda...weird, since people see her in different ways. How would her being an SoD work?

Basically, Xemnas can extract the Data of the Xion that was created through Sora's memories, and re-create her body without Sora's memories. Through bespoke modifications, Xemnas can make Xion look like the figure that Roxas and Axel see. That way, this "improved" Xion can be a more viable puppet for Xemnas because she's not shackled by Sora.

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Basically, Xemnas can extract the Data of the Xion that was created through Sora's memories, and re-create her body without Sora's memories. Through bespoke modifications, Xemnas can make Xion look like the figure that Roxas and Axel see. That way, this "improved" Xion can be a more viable puppet for Xemnas because she's not shackled by Sora.

I don't think Xion would have anything valuable to Xemnas anymore though...she had the purpose of being a backup Keyblade wielder, and to prevent Sora from awakening, which she failed at since she returned to Sora. I can't see her being considered worthy to be an SoD.

Eff doing things by the book: I want Xemnas to be kidnapped.
Somehow.

Maybe the Lingering Will could kidnap him? XD

NoNameKeyblade

I am almost certain that it will be the same as Kingdom Hearts 1 in that respect. In Kingdom Hearts 1 Ansem was not heavily featured until near the end - in fact he was not even revealed until the last hour or so. MX has already been revealed and known for a while I know, but, I doubt he will heavily feature in the game until the last few acts leading up to the climactic battle. I think Sora will have more interaction with his other incarnations than MX himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back