• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Eraqus, Master Xehanort, and Vanitas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I have a feeling Master Eraqus won't be an Organization member's Somebody due to the overwhelming evidence he's somebody else entirely.

Hal the Unseen

This is my theory.

-MX is Vanitus's Nobody, as is Vanitus is his Heartless. If you look at them in the KH2 Final Mix Plus secret ending, Vanitus comes from MX. Vanitus kinda looks like a heartless, as MX looks like a nobody.
-When MX talks about his mistake, i think it's AtW crying out saying his mistake is him becoming a heartles/nobody.
-It would make a lot of sense that Ienzo was Vanitus, but then again, it just doesn't seem right.

If i anger any of you, i apologize. This is my opinion, if you wish to shed some light on the situation(pun) then feel free. Comment please

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hmph. I'm still holding to my belief until I'm proven wrong that Vanitas is Xehanort.

Your sentence is phrased in a weird way but are you saying that you believe Vanitas is Xehanort or that he isn't? He could be one of the components that makes Xehanort...but we won't know until BBS comes out in three months.

This is my theory.

-MX is Vanitus's Nobody, as is Vanitus is his Heartless. If you look at them in the KH2 Final Mix Plus secret ending, Vanitus comes from MX. Vanitus kinda looks like a heartless, as MX looks like a nobody.
-When MX talks about his mistake, i think it's AtW crying out saying his mistake is him becoming a heartles/nobody.
-It would make a lot of sense that Ienzo was Vanitus, but then again, it just doesn't seem right.

If i anger any of you, i apologize. This is my opinion, if you wish to shed some light on the situation(pun) then feel free. Comment please

Uhm...Nobodies and Heartless didn't exist during BBS. Vanitas doesn't look like anything to me. He looks like a guy in a helmet. I didn't know Nobodies had a distinct look.

AtW is still ruling Radiant Gardens at the time. AtW is his own person separate from MX. MX seems to almost be talking about Vanitas the way he refers to his mistake.

-light-

EDIT: Ienzo =/= Vanitas just by the fact Ienzo is from RG and it seems that the BBS character we see are from the Land of Departure.

Last edited:

Hal the Unseen

I seem to be very stupid. My timeline is messed up. I mean, MX and Vanitas have to be some sort of dopplegangers. I feel that nobodies have a distinct look, i don't know what it is. Maybe MX figured out about the darkness in people's hearts, thus having the first nobody. Since the letters in his name spell out Noheart, that leads me to believe he has no heart. Thus, Nobody.

Awkward Squid

Vanitas: I think Vanitas is really Ienzo, Why? Well, for one thing Ienzo hasn't been revealed yet

That doesn't prove anything. Neither has Axel or Saïx. They have just as much of a chance of being DS as Ienzo does.

And this last one is my own thought put I could easily picture Iezno looking like Zexion, taking off the helmet that Vanitas wears.

And I can see easily picture DS looking like Kadaj...

Master Eraqus: Braig, now why him? Braig, and Eraquis have a lot in common, for instance knowing Ven.

Both Aqua and Terra know Ven too.

And in KH2, and KH 358/2 days Xigbar comments these things about someone always glaring at him.

Xigbar's annoyingly cocky. It shouldn't be a surprise that people glare at him.

There's a scar over Xigbar's, and Master Eraqus's left cheek/jaw coincidence?

There's also a scar going in between Leon's and Saïx's eyes. It might be similar, but it doesn't mean anything.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I seem to be very stupid. My timeline is messed up. I mean, MX and Vanitas have to be some sort of dopplegangers. I feel that nobodies have a distinct look, i don't know what it is. Maybe MX figured out about the darkness in people's hearts, thus having the first nobody. Since the letters in his name spell out Noheart, that leads me to believe he has no heart. Thus, Nobody.

His name also arranges to Another. MX already knew about the darkness in a persons heart...I think that everybody in the game knows about that, especially the those with Keyblades. But having the first Nobody would lead to having the first Heartless and we know that the Heartless didn't appear until after BBS.

Also, don't double post. the edit button exists for a reason.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
It could certainly be plausible that the Organization's Somebodies had a relatively minor role in the events of Birth By Sleep.

Perhaps... Keyblade Masters that have struck out on their own or Apprentices?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It could certainly be plausible that the Organization's Somebodies had a relatively minor role in the events of Birth By Sleep.

Perhaps... Keyblade Masters that have struck out on their own or Apprentices?

Then what is the point of having the Org XIII and their Somebodies? It's like they have no role at all except serving as some kind of pointless antagonist/minor connection to the past. They didn't get to shine in 358/2 Days...and they don't seem to get to shine in BBS from the way things are going. -_-

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
...Xaldin and Lexaeus's Somebodies are guards... It's not that groundbreaking.

Though, it would be horribad if most of the plot of Birth by Sleep is re-introducing us to all of their Somebodies.

Hal the Unseen

What i was saying, is that, maybe MX and Vanitas were the first nobody/heartless period. And maybe heartless did exist, after his mistake of unleashing them. Or, maybe MX and Vanitas are simply, Somebody/Unversed(Unbirthed).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What i was saying, is that, maybe MX and Vanitas were the first nobody/heartless period. And maybe heartless did exist, after his mistake of unleashing them. Or, maybe MX and Vanitas are simply, Somebody/Unversed(Unbirthed).

-shrugs- Eh...But that would still make no sense since Unversed are around in BBS. It is figured that they become extinct when the Heartless are created and if MX and Vanitas are the first, it wouldn't really match the history we have.

...Xaldin and Lexaeus's Somebodies are guards... It's not that groundbreaking.

Though, it would be horribad if most of the plot of Birth by Sleep is re-introducing us to all of their Somebodies.

-cringes- That's okay...they missed their boat. I'm all gun-ho for unraveling the (hopefully) mysterious secrets of TAV, Eraqus, MX, and Vanitas.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Horribad indeed. They're bit characters to begin with outside of Xehanort/Xigbar/Axel/and possibly Saix/Xaldin. Odds are the original group is going to get a bit of screen time, especially when shit gets real.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Too much screen time of the Somebodies means less screen time for Terra, Aqua, and Ven... And if they have no development it will be quite a disappointment.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Horribad indeed. They're bit characters to begin with outside of Xehanort/Xigbar/Axel/and possibly Saix/Xaldin. Odds are the original group is going to get a bit of screen time, especially when shit gets real.

Don't forget Zexion. He usually appears in the important scenes...like when he is talking to Xigbar about how Xemnas is down in the Room of Sleep.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Don't forget Zexion. He usually appears in the important scenes...like when he is talking to Xigbar about how Xemnas is down in the Room of Sleep.

:35: But I Dawn Rebirth is saying that Ienzo is somehow Vanitas and we all know thats not true, but u have a point there. I mean y else would Nomura put him in that scene unless he was related to BBS like the other apprentices, but I don't think he met VAT

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
:35: But I Dawn Rebirth is saying that Ienzo is somehow Vanitas and we all know thats not true, but u have a point there. I mean y else would Nomura put him in that scene unless he was related to BBS like the other apprentices, but I don't think he met VAT

I would rather see Kairi take off Vanitas' helmet than Ienzo.

Oathkeeper512

wow buddy u justed wasted some serios time posting that. one reason it isnt true. Mickey nd ATW were friends BEFORE bbs that right there proves Xehanort didnt turn into ATW. ok im done

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
wow buddy u justed wasted some serios time posting that. one reason it isnt true. Mickey nd ATW were friends BEFORE bbs that right there proves Xehanort didnt turn into ATW. ok im done

I kno! I kept tellin ma friend Rebirth that, but he wouldn't listen. But I do wonder wat Vantias looks like and wats the connection between him and Riku(the suit he wears)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back