• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
That is a very offensive against elderly people. Because they are unlike how they are portrayed in public, they can remember more than anyone thinks they can. And that is not my real age.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Senile old man, living in his own little world... He forgets things he's done just fifteen minutes ago. :\ Poor old dude. Did you take your meds today?

Lmfao.

Anyway, I'm hoping Master Erauqs isn't just exclusive to this game. I'd like to see him in more installments, especially since it seems he's very important for them to not have revealed him until a few months before the release date.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Wow, you guys really don't know a clue. Some of you haven't even got laid and your trying to act all self righteous. Screw it, if you want more VM or PM.

Lonbilly

Awards
Wow, you guys really don't know a clue. Some of you haven't even got laid and your trying to act all self righteous. Screw it, if you want more VM or PM.

Because "getting laid" so makes a person mature and better than everyone else. Definitely.

Anyway, back to the actual purpose of this thread before it becomes like the last two TWEWY threads.

Allister Rose

French Lover
it's called joking and being sarcastic. anyways, why would any of us continue? the argument is over, there's nothing left to say.

back on topic....i hope master erauqs is playable

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
:3 I had my fun. Moving on to the topic~

Anyway, I'm hoping Master Erauqs isn't just exclusive to this game. I'd like to see him in more installments, especially since it seems he's very important for them to not have revealed him until a few months before the release date.

Agreed very much so. I'm thinking of the characters shown so far, he's the one who stands the best chance of surviving through it. I'd love to see him come back in a KH3 game as Sora's Master. It would be fun to finally have Sora train under a real Master and learn some real skills... You know, finally become truly proficient with the weapon he's been swinging around for three games now.

Lonbilly

Awards
back on topic....i hope master erauqs is playable

I did too, until someone mentioned it may be similar to KH2 if you play as him (ifyouknowwhatImean)

greed very much so. I'm thinking of the characters shown so far, he's the one who stands the best chance of surviving through it. I'd love to see him come back in a KH3 game as Sora's Master. It would be fun to finally have Sora train under a real Master and learn some real skills... You know, finally become truly proficient with the weapon he's been swinging around for three games now.

Yeah. Either that or becoming a recurring character who tries to aid Sora and the gang or something. Especially since I imagine MX or DS may return in some shape or form as Antagonists along with Xehanort.

Allister Rose

French Lover
:3 I had my fun. Moving on to the topic~

Agreed very much so. I'm thinking of the characters shown so far, he's the one who stands the best chance of surviving through it. I'd love to see him come back in a KH3 game as Sora's Master. It would be fun to finally have Sora train under a real Master and learn some real skills... You know, finally become truly proficient with the weapon he's been swinging around for three games now.

If the situation happens, do you think that master erauqs will hint something and explain what happened in BBS?

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
If the situation happens, do you think that master erauqs will hint something and explain what happened in BBS?

I don't think he'll ever flat out explain the events, moreso just mention things that happened in broad terms you'd only understand if you were to play the game. A similar thing happens between Sora and an adversary and he comments on it being all too familiar, or something like that. I'd say flashbacks would be a very viable storytelling device for future installments that involve him.

Kinda like how KH2 and Days only slightly touched upon the events of CoM, never really outright explained what happened there. You have to play the game to get the full outline of events, I'd imagine.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I don't think he'll ever flat out explain the events, moreso just mention things that happened in broad terms you'd only understand if you were to play the game. A similar thing happens between Sora and an adversary and he comments on it being all too familiar, or something like that. I'd say flashbacks would be a very viable storytelling device for future installments that involve him.

Kinda like how KH2 and Days only slightly touched upon the events of CoM, never really outright explained what happened there. You have to play the game to get the full outline of events, I'd imagine.

that would be cool. considering all the rumors about a 4th scenario, i would say that hopefully master erauqs gets to be playable at some point in BBS. i mean they even show his keyblade

Lonbilly

Awards
I honestly would rather have a Mickey scenario over a MoTAV's scenario, though. Or even a DS scenario. A MoTAV scenario may be a little too... god-modding.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I honestly would rather have a Mickey scenario over a MoTAV's scenario, though. Or even a DS scenario. A MoTAV scenario may be a little too... god-modding.

yeah i guess your right seeing as how he is already at master level. nevermind then, i would rather not have a 4th scenario if mickey or Ds had the chance. still master erauqs looks pretty decent.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
yeah i guess your right seeing as how he is already at master level. nevermind then, i would rather not have a 4th scenario if mickey or Ds had the chance. still master erauqs looks pretty decent.
Oh, I like that idea. If there's a fourth scenario, it being about Xehanort's Apprentice would be really cool. He seems to be about on the same level as Terra/Aqua/Ventus, so it wouldn't make things too easy... Plus, we'd be given further insight into Xehanort's plots and other such things all from the opposite perspective. Could be very very interesting.
maybe playable in multi player?
o.o Is multi-player confirmed?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
the only other people that could be playable
are mickey, DS, and MX

unless they decide to add Disney characters
stitch FTW
i doubt it : (

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
the only other people that could be playable
are mickey, DS, and MX

unless they decide to add Disney characters
stitch FTW
i doubt it : (

Depending how battle-ready they are in their Human forms... Dilan, Braig, Even, Ienzo, and Aeleus could all be playable as well. =X Ansem is a possibility, though he's a scientist (like the other five...) so I dunno, they all probably wouldn't be, I suppose... v.v

Disney Characters would be pretty cool. Have your teammates be playable in multiplayer, such as Stitch and Peter Pan (if he's one of them?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back