• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
He is most likely the representation of Square Enix. His keyblade teeth stands for Enix.
And being a master should convince you, we've seen what Master Xehanort can do. Just think of what he can do.

the E? the majority of the websites are convinced it's a W.

anyways....an E on a stick still isn't a convincing me and i especially don't see how him being a master is going to convince me that his keyblade has a nice design. again
handle=good
blade=bad

metal chocobo was pretty strong in kh1, is that going to convince me that the keyblade has a great design? no. so why should this?

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Gaston is still an entire character from Beauty and the Beast who is never mentioned at all. We might explore the lands beyond the Castle's gates. There's a bridge there that leads to a gate; the world has a whole forest on the bottom of it, where the village from the movie could easily be located. *shrugs* There's plenty they could to with it if they really wanted to.

I agree that Gaston and more of the world should be explored. I was counting on it in Days, but Gaston can't appear in BBS because Belle was a kid then, so he would have been a teenager. The only thing that Beast's Castle has going for it is the scene where the Enchantress cursed the Prince, but even then it is a short scene, not warrant of it being a playable world, and in any case most of the details have already been explained by the servants in KH2.

Metal in water rusts. Not a very smart idea. =X

You are really missing the point of magic in the KH universe. =.=

the design needs work. especially around the blade. i like the handle, but the blade basically looks like any other kh blade we seen sora have....a stick and teeth, has no real design.

and being a master doesnt convince me. i think your just wrapped around the idea of his keyblade being powerful

Just because the Keyblade looks bleh doesn't mean Master Eraqus is not powerful. I'm with you on the Keyblade looking boring though.

Radon

mofo
Oh so it wasnt actually in the scan. I had seen it before just not in screenshot form. I see now.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Just because the Keyblade looks bleh doesn't mean Master Eraqus is not powerful. I'm with you on the Keyblade looking boring though.

well i never questioned master Erauqxs or master erauqs' power. i just dont like the keyblade's design.

and of course blacksamurai is basing his opinion towards the keyblade (saying it looks better than all the other that have ever appeared) merely because it's master erauqs keyblade.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
and of course blacksamurai is basing his opinion towards the keyblade (saying it looks better than all the other that have ever appeared) merely because it's master erauqs keyblade.

Yes, I don't exactly get why so many people think this is the best Keyblade design =.=. To me, it looks like a normal key but modified to make it look slightly mechanical. So not what I was expecting from a Keyblade Master.

Allister Rose

French Lover
same here. but i just think it's blacksamurai who think it's the best. i like the handle design and the blade needs work. still, it's better than having typical KK design

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
same here. but i just think it's blacksamurai who think it's the best. i like the handle design and the blade needs work. still, it's better than having typical KK design

Ok, many people thought it was a badass design, not the best. But I still don't get the badassness of it. Now that you mention it, it reminds me of Metal Chocobo but more polished and a lot thinner.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
You two can't learn to take the simplicity of the design and let it(imagination) go from there. We don't need none of that complicated crap that Nomura gives us and calls it art.(Who the Hell needs all those zippers and belt) NO! This is what we need.
It does not need work, it is fine the way it is.( there is a very high chance that it is staying the same.)
And destinykh, you have to much expectation for a Master. MX and DS keyblades aren't that great at all. That goes for Sora's and Riku's too. The only people that impress me are King Mickey, Terra, Aqua, Ven, Master Xehanort( I say keyblade, not him)(though the old man being powerful is very-very overused.).
Maybe Mickey should have been the main character? Maybe that is what I'll base my next project on.(Maybe code up something for you guy, NOPE)(ooh, I kid myself)

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Riku and Sasuke are the kings. Don't forget it!

What the hell are you talking about?

And also, 'bout the Keyblade sign, it's alright, but definitely not the best. I actually think Riku's Gayblade he lent to Kairi looks better than Erauqs' Keyblade, but then again that's just me.

You two can't learn to take the simplicity of the design and let it(imagination) go from there. We don't need none of that complicated crap that Nomura gives us and calls it art.(Who the Hell needs all those zippers and belt) NO! This is what we need.
It does not need work, it is fine the way it is.( there is a very high chance that it is staying the same.)
And destinykh, you have to much expectation for a Master. MX and DS keyblades aren't that great at all. That goes for Sora's and Riku's too. The only people that impress me are King Mickey, Terra, Aqua, Ven, Master Xehanort( I say keyblade, not him)(though the old man being powerful is very-very overused.).
Maybe Mickey should have been the main character? Maybe that is what I'll base my next project on.(Maybe code up something for you guy, NOPE)(ooh, I kid myself)

That "complicated stuff" Nomura gives us is more creative and better looking than Erauqs' Keyblade. He's Keyblade is like a normy-like Keyblade, not bad but certainly not good. And I disagree about DS and MX's Keyblades. i find them very nicely designed, a lot better than this normy Keyblade we have. As for Riku's and Sora's, they're even better than Erauqs'.

And where the hell did "Mickey should be tah main charecter guys!!!" come from? :/

Lonbilly

Awards
I actually like Erauqs keyblade, cool yet simple.

I like it as well, but I don't think it's really that great. I like all Keyblades except the Gayblade which was to flowery for my taste. Although I do think the design for the Gayblade was a little more creative than Erauqs. But yeah.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i like the "gayblade". but maybe this impacts more guys than girls.

if aqua wielded the gayblade, it wouldn't look so "gay"

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
it might be Erauqxs

Since i heard that they want to keep their "x" obsession in

and way to rip off of Yen Sid, Square. Way to not spoil a connection
I don't understand the point of throwing an X in there. To me it seems like the sites all just stole from the first idiot who was like "ZOMG KUUSU! MUST BE AN X BECAUSE X's ROCK."

I don't buy it. Adding the X in there just makes it even MORE impossible to pronounce in English.

That's why his 1st name should be Xine.
If they want to keep the X theme, this seems like a much more interesting way to go about it than throwing a damned x into every word that's ever created in the KH Universe.

the design needs work. especially around the blade. i like the handle, but the blade basically looks like any other kh blade we seen sora have....a stick and teeth, has no real design.

and being a master doesnt convince me. i think your just wrapped around the idea of his keyblade being powerful.
Yeah, but the Keyblade has a certain simplicity about it that makes it nice. The Keyblade could be representative of Erauqs as a person; simple at first glance (blade), but complex underneath (hilt). *shrugs* I like it, but there are plenty others (many from Days) which thrill me much more.

A Keyblade need not have an intricate, often cluttered, design to be a cool Keyblade. Many people love the Kingdom Key and the Kingdom Key D, and those two are more boring than this one. Then you have KH2's Ultima Weapon, which became TOO intricate and got overly cluttered, ending up looking pretty bad.

the E? the majority of the websites are convinced it's a W.
Why do you automatically believe the opinion of people who are pulling at straws? They say it's a W because that's the positioning of it in the image... It would make so much more sense being an E what with Enix, Erauqs... A W would just make no sense. Regardless, it's really just teeth of a skeleton key. :\
You are really missing the point of magic in the KH universe. =.=
The... point of magic? In Kingdom Hearts 1, when you go to Atlantica, DONALD, the court Magician to King Mickey, used his magic to allow the three of them to breathe underwater along with changing their forms. I'm asking who would do that for these three? They're traveling alone and Terra doesn't seem to have much in the way of Magic... How would he breathe in space or underwater? If it's the Armor that does it, that would totally be lame unless they explain where the Armor came from... The rusting comment was merely a joke. xD

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
I know those kind of words, you been smoking this haven't you:
4052__big.jpg

What you call creativity is really what you think as a child. But when you actually look back on when you are playing. Then you realize that all the keyblades are child's play from what they could be.
Take this for example:

Energy_Sword_Keyblade_by_CaptainBackSlash.jpg
This is a good design. Better than what most of what Nomura has been feeding us. Now I will say that they are in somewhat terms acceptable. But saying that Sora and Riku's keyblades are better is just plain idiocy.
Eraqus blade and TAVs are better then what I've seen so far. Now I mean that his complicated design are not what they could be if he used more of his brain and look at other peoples work.

And that Mickey thing is because they should have kept with the plan Square had in mind. I hate having a whiny little prick for a main character. I don't care if that was outta line.

So in short lonbilly:
Squidward:
128949677911432686.jpg

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yeah, but the Keyblade has a certain simplicity about it that makes it nice. The Keyblade could be representative of Erauqs as a person; simple at first glance (blade), but complex underneath (hilt). *shrugs* I like it, but there are plenty others (many from Days) which thrill me much more.

A Keyblade need not have an intricate, often cluttered, design to be a cool Keyblade. Many people love the Kingdom Key and the Kingdom Key D, and those two are more boring than this one. Then you have KH2's Ultima Weapon, which became TOO intricate and got overly cluttered, ending up looking pretty bad.

Why do you automatically believe topinion of people who are pulling at straws? They say it's a W because that's the positioning of it in the image... It would make so much more sense being an E what with Enix, Erauqs... A W would just make no sense. Regardless, it's really just teeth of a skeleton key. :\

the blade doesnt appear to match the hilt. many people enjoy kh2 ultima weapon design, not that "cluttered". it's not that complicated. i can easily draw it out. Kingdom key and Kingdom key D are really just the originals. of course they would love them.

i enjoy simplicity, but what i enjoy more than simplicity is "theme" and "design". the hilt and keychain and keycharm look beautiful but the blade look too simple and does not match the hilt, maybe make the E or W have a certain design or style that matches the hilt.

all the japanese websites have assumed it was a W and they claim it was in the article so i assumed it was a W.

as for master erauqxs, i really gave up and returned to call him master erauqs.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Awards
I know those kind of words, you been smoking this haven't you:

What you call creativity is really what you think as a child. But when you actually look back on when you are playing. Then you realize that all the keyblades are child's play from what they could be.
Take this for example:

This is a good design. Better than what most of what Nomura has been feeding us. Now I will say that they are in somewhat terms acceptable. But saying that Sora and Riku's keyblades are better is just plain idiocy.
Eraqus blade and TAVs are better then what I've seen so far. Now I mean that his complicated design are not what they could be if he used more of his brain and look at other peoples work.

And that Mickey thing is because they should have kept with the plan Square had in mind. I hate having a whiny little prick for a main character. I don't care if that was outta line.

You're ignorance amazes me. That's all I gotta say 'bout this.

as for master erauqxs, i really gae up and returned to call him master erauqs.

Inorite? Not to mention Erauqxs is so hard to type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back