• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mass Effect Andromeda

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

frisson

Silver Member
Re: Mass Effect 2

I think that idea sucks. I'd rather have my squad members be AI that I can tell, "hey switch to a sniper rifle", or "hey use stasis on that geth fag" with perfect cooperation, or just go wherever I want and explore on my own.
Then go do that. If such a system were implemented, it wouldn't force you to play with others, which I would like to do.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

Holy hell, major bump.

I just preordered ME2. GameStop said the game is coming in December 2009 even though BioWare STATED that the game will be released between January and March 2010. The guy there said they'll still keep my reservation in the system no matter when the game is released. Here's hopin' they don't screw me over.

Also, does anyone else feel that Shepard will have a higher rank in ME2? Like, a captain or a general?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Alright, but considering it holds more power (in a militial and political standpoint) wouldn't it be higher than commander or whatever. Even if they're two different things.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

Alright, but considering it holds more power (in a militial and political standpoint) wouldn't it be higher than commander or whatever. Even if they're two different things.

But that's the thing. It DOESN'T hold more power, in either standpoint. It just grants a person the ability to do whatever they want in the Milky Way galaxy and answer only to the Council. It isn't a military rank or a political rank. Spectres aren't addressed as sir or ma'am unless they have a rank within an actual military.

That's why Shepard was still being called "Commander" even after becoming a Spectre.

afrobutt

Silver Member

apparently they're making a prequel to Mass Effect 2 called Mass Effect: Chain of Memories or something

it's a side scroller i guess and it has comic cutscenes :v

S

Shadow Soldier

Will it use a new card battle system? that's what I heard. . .

Exactly what I thought... I'm trying to debate on whether or not Ningacom was being serious... or being a fuck tard...

S

Shadow Soldier

I suppose I should've played RE5 =(. I made myself look like an ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back