• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mass Effect Andromeda

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
personally i'm more hoping for ME:A2 to introduce more new species, instead of mostly bringing back old ones. It's weird how the Milky Way Galaxy has like 10 different main species but Andromeda so far has like 2-3.

Well, to be fair, we've only explored the Heleus cluster of Andromeda. That's less than one percent of the galaxy. To be honest, it's quite a surprise we even came across that many already.

SnowBunny

Huh? That's weird my last post didn't seem to go though for some reason...anyway.

Maybe we should revisit this topic once you've finished his storyline and we can better discuss each other's perspectives on it?

Yeah that is probably best for now. I'm in Elaaden right now. How close would you say I am to the end?

personally i'm more hoping for ME:A2 to introduce more new species, instead of mostly bringing back old ones. It's weird how the Milky Way Galaxy has like 10 different main species but Andromeda so far has like 2-3.

Hey! I want new aliens as well but can't we make room for one little geth...it's unlikely but they're my favourites so I would like them to show up. Plus we can have new and old show up. It doesn't have to be either or. If they add new aliens I would like for them to be wildly different from what we've seen so far. I like the angara but they aren't that different from the milky way aliens.

(also when will bioware give me a hanar squadmate and romance. it's 2017 bioware it's time to let me romance a jellyfish)

Last edited:

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
tumblr_ony2p9r5Jg1ue1088o1_400.jpg

Last edited:

Fayt Bouleouve

Take it for what it's worth SnowBunny. I'm just wondering when i can save the galaxy from the kett again, or maybe go for a kett - reaper combo. they both had the same goals, right?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Mass Effect got Dead Spaced. EA, you are so lucky you have Star Wars because that's all you got left to offer me.

(Well OK PvZ Garden Warfare is pretty good too.....)

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
So, Jaal is being patched to be able to be romanced by a male Ryder, which is what I believed would happen. The way the update is written it sounds almost like he has unique writing from the fem Ryder romance, but we can't really say for sure at this point.

Also, Kotaku did a big investigative piece on Andromeda's troubled development and it's pretty good:

The Story Behind Mass Effect: Andromeda's Troubled Five-Year Development

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So, Jaal is being patched to be able to be romanced by a male Ryder, which is what I believed would happen. The way the update is written it sounds almost like he has unique writing from the fem Ryder romance, but we can't really say for sure at this point.

Also, Kotaku did a big investigative piece on Andromeda's troubled development and it's pretty good:

The Story Behind Mass Effect: Andromeda's Troubled Five-Year Development

This was probably the best case scenario, and I purposefully tried to avoid spoilers about Jaal's romance in case this happened so I am glad I did. I'm just glad I can date a party member lol, and Sara players were gushing about his romance so I hope I can feel the same. Cuz yeah Gil's story left much to be desired, even tho I do like him as a person. It would have been cool if they had made his story less gross but whatever I guess...

It is interesting to see what exactly happened...with all that in mind I really think it turned out pretty well to be honest lol. I have gripes but yeah, they just addressed what was honestly my biggest gripe. Though, I'm still kind of confused about this whole putting ME on ice thing...like wasn't that just speculation cuz the teams were being spread around to work on Dragon Age 4 and their new IP? Or was there more to it for them to just state it like its fact. Cuz that's all I saw, and if thats the case, I don't really know if I could call that putting ME on ice so much as just working on other games that are already farther into development and just a normal video game development thing to do in general?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I'm pretty sure EA like full on said so in an investor's meeting. Not only that, but the studio responsible for Andromeda was significantly downsized with the studio broken up all over and i'm pretty sure any like DLC plans were cancelled too.

It's a shame. I really feel like a sequel would be so much better, especially now that they had learned all this stuff from making this one. :/

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm pretty sure EA like full on said so in an investor's meeting. Not only that, but the studio responsible for Andromeda was significantly downsized with the studio broken up all over and i'm pretty sure any like DLC plans were cancelled too.

It's a shame. I really feel like a sequel would be so much better, especially now that they had learned all this stuff from making this one. :/

Oh I see :/ I mean I guess I have hope they will continue with it when these other projects are finished up...maybe with the more of the original team who I think are working on the new IP? Like yeah, I guess I'm not sure if they will do a sequel though...I want that as well. I feel it would only benefit the characters and world building.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Unpopular opinion. I actually enjoyed ME:A. Sure, it's not the best in series, but it's still fun.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah screw how they are handling this to be honest, just corporate non-sense. "Oh this wasn't exactly what people wanted so let's cancel it hurrr durrrr. That's what they want!"

It makes me less happy with them overall tbh, and yes I too enjoyed Andromeda and think it could be even better with DLC or a sequel.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
After 5 months, I finally beat ME:A. & now, I share my journey:

[video=youtube;9qYQd2JEvoI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qYQd2JEvoI[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back