• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia's Whisper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azerty

I guess He was limited to the power of the castle and the uses of the cards. Because the hightest number you can get is 27 which is 9+9+9=27.

Hm, that's a good point you make. But then again, he was the master of the castle, was he not? So that means he could've manipulated his power.

C

Colours

Yea but wasn't what he said In CoM Longer?
So, shouldn't Make him Whisper a little longer?

It was actually because in CoM you fight his replica, so it
would seem like you fight the real Marluxia in KH2FM+

Azerty

Wait, hold up...how are you fighting the real Marluxia in KH2FM+ if he's all ready dead? I mean, aren't all the past Org. members you fight just data?

C

Colours

Wait, hold up...how are you fighting the real Marluxia in KH2FM+ if he's all ready dead? I mean, aren't all the past Org. members you fight just data?

There all data, so it's not the real person.
~I was thinking that you fight the real one, but is still data.

Awards
Marluxia Probably Just said the same words he did to Sora in CoM.
If not probably, uh..."Let's See How Long You Can Live For."
something like that, I just took a wild guess.

In case you're wondering, he (supposedly) says:

Omoishire: Omae no kokoro ga subarashiku

Meaning, "Know this: Your heart is splendid."

I believe "Your heart is splendid" is a bit out of context, but it just adds to his pedo image.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards

Correct me if im wrong, but do you not first fight his replica then enter the final door in castle oblivion in which you fight the real marluxia and his nobodie, and then in KH2 Final mix, you fight his data where yes it shows his true potential.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Next time, edit to save double posting and the cavern of rememberance i assumed that was the place where you fight them as data yet again seeing as there all dead, assuming you have fought there sithlouettes, [please excuse any spelling mistakes.]

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I think that he's telling sora that deep down sora's gay and marluxia wants him bad ROTFL

Azerty

Next time, edit to save double posting and the cavern of rememberance i assumed that was the place where you fight them as data yet again seeing as there all dead, assuming you have fought there sithlouettes, [please excuse any spelling mistakes.]

We should ask Marluxia himself. MarluxiaNo11, what do you whisper to Sora in KH2FM+ before you battle him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back