• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia's Whisper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azerty

i dont think anyone knows, since you cant really hear him saying anything!! :/
but why are you asking?

It's just something I always thought about when I saw some YouTube videos of the Marluxia Final Mix+ battle. I mean, if Marluxia can whisper a death counter over your head...then I don't think any fangirl would want him to whisper in their ear. :toungesmile:

Cissy

Bronze Member
Well, it would certainly be something Japanese in that case, right? *brick'ed*

Even if they wanted to reveal what he said, we probably wouldn't be allowed to hear his voice, mainly because none of the COM Org members that you fight in FM+, the Silhouettes and such (not Re:COM, mind you) ever spoke, simply because they had no English voice actors to fulfill their roles. Since the whole game kept the English voices, they couldn't speak Japanese, because that just wouldn't fit at all! (This is from what I recall, anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Still, it would be quite interesting to know, but we probably won't be relieved of that question any time soon.

A

Audo

Well, it would certainly be something Japanese in that case, right? *brick'ed*

Even if they wanted to reveal what he said, we probably wouldn't be allowed to hear his voice, mainly because none of the COM Org members that you fight in FM+, the Silhouettes and such (not Re:COM, mind you) ever spoke, simply because they had no English voice actors to fulfill their roles. Since the whole game kept the English voices, they couldn't speak Japanese, because that just wouldn't fit at all! (This is from what I recall, anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Still, it would be quite interesting to know, but we probably won't be relieved of that question any time soon.
I thought the Absent Silhouettes didnt say anything because they were only remnants of themselves, or something like that, and as such, didnt have voices, only grunts.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I bet it was just right XD

He whispers, "Guess a number between 1 and 99"

oh and thats not what he wispered to Sora, cause if it was then sora would have had to respond. Im guesing it was a encantation to bring out that curse. Something jibirish I would guess.

Azerty

oh and thats not what he wispered to Sora, cause if it was then sora would have had to respond. Im guesing it was a encantation to bring out that curse. Something jibirish I would guess.

It must've been something horrible because it shocked the hell out of Sora.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I thought the Absent Silhouettes didnt say anything because they were only remnants of themselves, or something like that, and as such, didnt have voices, only grunts.
That could be a more-or-less in-game canon explanation, definitely.

I'm not sure the exact, real reason anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back