• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mario, link, and other characters you're supposed to care about

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxyli138

Re: Smash Bros. 4

I want something like the subspace emissary they had in Brawl, just with a different story. Playing that was so much fun, and great for players who like stories over just plain brawls. I also liked the multi-man brawl, my friend and I got to around 500 KOs on the endless brawl. I want the tournament mode like they had in Melee. And some new characters, while keeping a few of the older ones as well.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Gotta say I'm surprised that they announced this since the game isn't even in development yet.
I thought it was smart. They know Smash is a popular series and it got people hyped for the Wii U and 3DS.
A bit odd but definitely smart, it'll be in the back of people's minds.

pedrocs21

i really liked pichu's suicide atacks, and roy was fun... mewtwo was also fun, Dr mario was useless, but i want young link :(

lol imagine this fight: twilight princess link vs toon link vs young link vs Skyward sword Link. WTF

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

i really liked pichu's suicide atacks, and roy was fun... mewtwo was also fun, Dr mario was useless, but i want young link :(

lol imagine this fight: twilight princess link vs toon link vs young link vs Skyward sword Link. WTF
TWILIGHT PRINCESS LINK, UGHH. So good. TP Link should be in new Smash.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

His design is. But I want like, Wolf version.

.Oji

赤いテキスト

Know what, I actually kinda want this. Kinda.

If their movesets are readily distinguishable from each other and incorporates stuff/moves from their respective games, then yeah. Could be cool.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

The thing is, they redesign character's looks/movesets to fit to their most recent games. That means TP Link will most replaced with Skyward Sword Link. Unless there's another game that features a redesigned Toon Link, the current design will stay.

Or Nintendo could use the different Links as alternate costumes.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

no wolf link if there is no midna riding
I wouldn't mind Midna being there. I think it would be cool to have TP Link turn into his wolf form like how Zelda turns into Sheik.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

Speaking of Midna, having multiple final smashes would be pretty awesome. Like, Link having Triforce Slash, Fused Shadow Midna, and Fierce Deity for Final Smashes.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Speaking of Midna, having multiple final smashes would be pretty awesome. Like, Link having Triforce Slash, Fused Shadow Midna, and Fierce Deity for Final Smashes.
Ugh, see. That is beautiful right there. It would give a nice dynamic to Link in Smash.

State

Awards

★;5537218 said:
finally, a real fighting game

Note: No Ryus from Super Street Fighter 3D Edition were hurt during this statement.

State

Awards

★;5537264 said:
lol as if SF could ever compare with Smash Bros

So now that SF was ported to the 3DS, do you think we might see Ryu in this game?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Ryu... hmmm that's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back