• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mario Kart 8 Delux

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Re: Mario kart 7 PWAHOOO! KH community.

[video=youtube;unp32YtvyxI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unp32YtvyxI&feature=player_embedded[/video]
^Makes me wish it was here already. But really no one has been waiting for this game so they could play as the fat queen bee from Mario Galaxy (3:29).

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

where is my waluigi and dry bones!

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

where is my waluigi and dry bones!
Right now i'm hoping they're just unlockable characters. I'm not too thrilled with the prospect of playing as that queen bee, but Metal Mario, Lakitu, and even Wiggler seem like good characters.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Right now i'm hoping they're just unlockable characters. I'm not too thrilled with the prospect of playing as that queen bee, but Metal Mario, Lakitu, and even Wiggler seem like good characters.

Hey Mite I added you as a friend on the 3DS. I hope he will be unlockable, same with dry bones.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

Hey Mite I added you as a friend on the 3DS. I hope he will be unlockable, same with dry bones.
Thanks. I'll add you and the others when my 3DS is done charging. First time I've let it die in like 3 months.

Yeah i hope both are unlockable, along with any others not yet seen. Not sure where to start speculating on that though.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

we really dont have any thing to go with, I mean who knows the 17 characters could be it. I wish we didn't get Metal Mario and Queen Bee, should of given us Dry Bones, Waluigi, and Bowser Jr.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

I'm not sure if I am getting a 3DS anytime soon but if I do, I would love to battle you guys.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

it would be fun playing with Zephyr :) he is my pokemon buddy afterall. We should know on Dec 1st the whole character list, personally I am not getting excited just because I think the 17 is our max. But who knows they might surprise us with a few more characters like they did with Mario Kart DS. They didn't tell us that R.O.B was going to be in the game, we had to unlock him.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Nintendo will start doing DLC after the big November 24th update, I'm hoping for new levels and characters to unlock.

and I'll add all of you soon. Just PM me if you added me so I can add you.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Nintendo will start doing DLC after the big November 24th update, I'm hoping for new levels and characters to unlock.

and I'll add all of you soon. Just PM me if you added me so I can add you.

Oh then that will be very exciting, also it seems ke the 17 characters so far confirmed for the game is officially it, unless we get DLC.

darkheart709

Bronze Member

Oh then that will be very exciting, also it seems ke the 17 characters so far confirmed for the game is officially it, unless we get DLC.

i'd have to look it up but i'm sure i read somewhere that nintendo said there were more character in the game than what has already been revealed

edit: here it is
i had actually quoted you when i posted it in the mario thread. It says more than the 16 that have been revealed and it says "characters" rather than "character" so i think there are still some left to unveil or they are just leaving the rest of the roster a secret until release day

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

I dont think thats a reliable source to be hoenst, I heard good and bad things about that site. Even if the 17 characters they given us is it, there could be DLC still.

darkheart709

Bronze Member

I dont think thats a reliable source to be hoenst, I heard good and bad things about that site. Even if the 17 characters they given us is it, there could be DLC still.

well DLC will still be cool, but i still hope there are more. I want to race as Bowser Jr.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

you and me both darkheart I loved Bowser Jr. Waluigi, and Dry Bones they where my favorite characters. Maybe we will get more characters if the Wii U version comes out soon after. If they can connect, and it gives us new characters.

darkheart709

Bronze Member

NA commercial
[video=youtube;sjqJ80PSfrY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjqJ80PSfrY&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

can't wait till this comes out, i should be back home just in time to get it on launch day

Back