• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mario Kart 8 Delux

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Re: Mario kart 7 PWAHOOO! KH community.

awesome funny trailer lol. Cannot wait for the release already! I just wanna pick Koopa and beat everybody online lol.

So apparently the coins we collect in the game, we use it to unlock new characters/karts/etc.

darkheart709

Bronze Member

All the tracks in the game can be found here
GameXplain // Mario Kart 7 - Every Track Revealed: Details and Impressions

Spoiler Spoiler Show

put them in spoilers in case anyone wants to be surprised at the tracks

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The guy is terrible, but it seems like snaking may be in the game.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

its ok Pedrocs :) we promise not to spoil anything for you :) I'm thinking this might be the best Mario Kart game to date :D

darkheart709

Bronze Member

Footage of the join game feature from the update
[video=youtube;ETTIbv_Y63o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ETTIbv_Y63o[/video]

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Footage of the join game feature from the update
[video=youtube;ETTIbv_Y63o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ETTIbv_Y63o[/video]
thats what I'm talking about Nintendo.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

it is confirmed that there is no Single Player Races in Mario Kart 7.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Well it says No Vs Mode, meaning the only way you can race on the course with the computer is either to do Grand Prix or get a friend, and play together with the computer.

Also it seems like the Computer racers are now smarter than they once where.

Also I got a new FC, cause my little nephew formatted my 3DS so I lost all of my friends, and my FC. New code is in the signature.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

Well it says No Vs Mode, meaning the only way you can race on the course with the computer is either to do Grand Prix or get a friend, and play together with the computer.
No Vs Mode? That is such crap! I'd spend hours playing Vs mode to get good at the tracks. It's great because I didn't have to worry about winning the race.

Also it seems like the Computer racers are now smarter than they once where.
Does that mean the rubber band effect would be lessened? You know, where you get a huge lead, but then the game punishes you with a blue shell or something that puts you way far behind.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

from what I read from the CEO of Nintendo, he said that if you use a star and a computer has a lightning, he won't use it until after your star power is gone. Also he said that the computer will deflect the green shells back if they have the tanooki tail.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I'd be pissed if that was the case with the star/lightning. I love dodging lightning with star power.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Alright just read in nintendo Producer interview, and it says that Mario Kart 7 was a rushed game to get out, just because they didn't have enough staff to finish it, thats why its lacking in.

1. No Single Player Races
2. Characters

But don't get your hopes down, there could be DLC coming to Mario Kart 7 like characters/modes.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

wait..oh God no, please please Nintendo, DON'T MAKE THIS A NORMAL THING because you have DLC now, PLEASE PLEASE no.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I don't like the concept of Mario Kart DLC. :/

darkheart709

Bronze Member

Good thing is though, they had Retro come in to help with the "retro" courses because of the deadline. And anything Retro touches is automatically awesome. Its like the law of the universe or something.

Also More reviews
EuroGamer 8/10
Famitsu 10/9/9/9

Even with the rush seems the game will be awesome, but i still hope for more characters

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

I don't like the concept of Mario Kart DLC. :/
why not? sounds awesome to me, I just don't want Nintendo do rush out any games now that they are doing DLC, but Nintendo is known for quality, so I have faith.

Back