• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marcus Fenix vs. Master Chief

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win?

• Fenix

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • M.C.

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Tell you the truth pwn3d your being pretty condescending yourself, I have seen little to no facts (based off the game) that you have supported your opinion with.

First off MC's cover is can hardly even be called that, if you stand at a wrong angle in front of a wall you die. In comparison Marcus has MC on cover you have to admit, besides that MC cannot make himself anymroe obvious with his armor (almost neon colors) come on. At least you cant see Marcus coming froma mile away. Cover can play a big role in this fight, while MC is struggling to stay out of site, Marcus can take cover and either fire the; hammer of dawn, sniper rifle, or torque bow.
Just i've proven my points before, you guys should already know my answers to these 'questions'.

I know, i'm condescending but i've proven you guys wrong numerous times before. I have had facts, but you seem to disregard them because you didn't know them. It's like the normal germans during the halocaust, 'I don't know, or bother to learn, therefore they(the opposition) must be wrong.'

I'll play on your terms if you want, and i'll put my money where my mouth is, every gun in GoW has a better counter part in the halo games:
Hammer of dawn(which as to be charged): spartan laser, and sentinal beam.
Torque bow(which as to be charged): rocket launcher,plasma cannon,brute shot,and those dual weilding grenade launchers from the third game.
Sniper rifle(which only fires one shot): sniper rifle, beam rifle, carbine, super pistol, battle rifle.
Shotguns are pretty even
Machine gun: SMG, Plasma rifles, shiz, even the plasma pistol are better.
The first gun(for got what they are called) see above.
Magnum: Super pistol
Regular pistol: super pistol
grenades:Grenades, and plasma grenades

ON THE COVER:
You can hide behind things in the game you know, you can take cover, not like marcus does, but you can do it. Just because it doesn't show a fancy animation(which it can't because it's an FPS), doesn't mean it's not there. You can also see Marcus, and his big ass, from a mile away. Come on, in a jungle, desert, anywhere outside of the gloomy city, he'd be pretty easy to see, and to shoot.

Last edited:

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Just because it doesn't show a fancy animation(which it can't because it's an FPS),

In Rainbow Six: Vegas you can take cover like in GoW, it's a FPS. It can be done but I guess the guys at bungie are just to lazy.

You can also see Marcus, and his big ass, from a mile away.
And you CANT see a neon green solldier with shiny armour and a vibrant yellow visor from a mile away. For shame Pwn3d, are you saying that just because Pwninator did.

Come on, in a jungle, desert, anywhere outside of the gloomy city, he'd be pretty easy to see, and to shoot.

Ohh yeah the dark colors and black wouldn't help at all in the jungle. [/sarcasm]

Seriously do you even listen to yourself when you think the stuff your typing.
In the jungle Marcus could destroy him because he would be hidden so well.
In the desert he would be better off then the cheif because a little thing called sunlight, abundent in this location, would shine off of his lime-green armour giing him away.

And now that I have undeniable facts behind me.
Pwn3d, you are a condesending child that needs to grow up.

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
And you CANT see a neon green solldier with shiny armour and a vibrant yellow visor from a mile away. For shame Pwn3d, are you saying that just because Pwninator did.
For shame, you did the same thing. Don't be holier than thou than do exactly what you chastise other for doing.

I didn't say you couldn't, but look at marcus, he's huge, where's all black, and you guys say he's not noticeable. The guy can be seen under regular circumstances from miles away, but in a bright environment he's completely screwed. Than take a look at the slick chief. Who would take cover better? MC, because he has less to hide.
Pwn3d, you are a condesending child that needs to grow up.
A condesending child who 1) knows more than you 2) is older than you, and 3) has proven you and your friend wrong on multiple occasions. Let's leave the name calling to the child please.
Seriously do you even listen to yourself when you think the stuff your typing.
I don't know, do you?
In the jungle Marcus could destroy him because he would be hidden so well.
In the desert he would be better off then the cheif because a little thing called sunlight, abundent in this location, would shine off of his lime-green armour giing him away.
Jungle:
In the day time, it's decently lit(and in the colors than MC is wearing). In the night, it's pitch black.
Mc has the advantage

Desert;
marcus, wearing all black, has nowhere to hide. This along with the fact that there's something that looks a little like this, gives MC the advantage.HE seems to blend in pretty well

Oh yes, and his suit can change colors you know.

pwninator

A condesending child who 1) knows more than you 2) is older than you, and 3) has proven you and your friend wrong on multiple occasions. Let's leave the name calling to the child please.

Well now I think someones getting angry, haha. Anyway, by knowing more do you mean more about MC, because I can hardly say thats anything to be proud of. Older, please by what less than a year. You would like to think that you have proven us wrong wouldn't you, but then why do we continue you ask, simply because it takes a hell of a lot more than one Halo fan with loose facts to denounce our opinion.

Jungle:
In the day time, it's decently lit(and in the colors than MC is wearing). In the night, it's pitch black.
Mc has the advantage

First off I would like to say that you contradicted yourself once again. In the day time, MC may have a small advantage in the jungle due to the color of his armour, but at night Marcus has the full advantage(dark armour), MC's visor and armour on the other hand will glisen in the night leaving him open to sniper fire.

Once more as for the cover situation last time I checked MC weighs about 1 ton and stands at 7ft. Mrcus on the other hand is 6ft 1in, and 231lbs. Well who looks dumb now pwn3d, it seems MC is the one you'll be seein from a mile away, haha. And to tell you the truth because Marcus is much stockier than MC he is much better at crouching and covering, MC just runs and jumps like an idiot.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Well now I think someones getting angry, haha. Anyway, by knowing more do you mean more about MC, because I can hardly say thats anything to be proud of. Older, please by what less than a year. You would like to think that you have proven us wrong wouldn't you, but then why do we continue you ask, simply because it takes a hell of a lot more than one Halo fan with loose facts to denounce our opinion.
The problem is that you always seem to go against MC even though all the facts, from both the game, the books, an everything released goes for cheif. It's your stubborness that make me stay here.

Frankly i'd like to never see another MC thread ever. Same with jedis or sephiroth or any Vs. thread ever again. I want to stop posting here, but, being a man, i hate people bad mouthing me. Which you and master sephiroth over there seem to do EVERY SINGLE POST.
First off I would like to say that you contradicted yourself once again. In the day time, MC may have a small advantage in the jungle due to the color of his armour, but at night Marcus has the full advantage(dark armour), MC's visor and armour on the other hand will glisen in the night leaving him open to sniper fire.
At night you couldn't see your hand in front of your face, let alone another human being. Noone has the advantage at night, but during the day, MC has the advantage because of his suit's color.
Once more as for the cover situation last time I checked MC weighs about 1 ton and stands at 7ft. Mrcus on the other hand is 6ft 1in, and 231lbs
Most of MC's weight is in the suit. Not in actual mass. Marcus's weight is mass, nothing but mass.
And to tell you the truth because Marcus is much stockier than MC he is much better at crouching and covering, MC just runs and jumps like an idiot.
You've never played halo on legendary or play SWAT multiplayer? You have to hide in halo's higher levels in order for you to survive.

pwninator

The problem is that you always seem to go against MC even though all the facts, from both the game, the books, an everything released goes for cheif. It's your stubborness that make me stay here.

Frankly i'd like to never see another MC thread ever. Same with jedis or sephiroth or any Vs. thread ever again. I want to stop posting here, but, being a man, i hate people bad mouthing me. Which you and master sephiroth over there seem to do EVERY SINGLE POST.

Aw man thats priceless, thank you for you graceous complaments my friend they are much appreciated.

At night you couldn't see your hand in front of your face, let alone another human being. Noone has the advantage at night, but during the day, MC has the advantage because of his suit's color.

I see you have forgotten about the moonlight, the reflection of the moonlight would reflect off of MC visor and armour to give away his position.

Most of MC's weight is in the suit. Not in actual mass. Marcus's weight is mass, nothing but mass

Wait, that doesn't make a difference, he has to where the suit or he'd be killed in an instant. So actually saying that made no difference at all. If you can't see MC you sure as hell can here him coming.

You've never played halo on legendary or play SWAT multiplayer? You have to hide in halo's higher levels in order for you to survive.

Once again the cover does not come close to Marcus, you have to admit this, when marcus takes cover he is entirely protected when receiving fire from the opposite side, MC not so much. Finally pwn3d, I am not stubborn but simply presistent.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I see you have forgotten about the moonlight, the reflection of the moonlight would reflect off of MC visor and armour to give away his position.
In a jungle? Where, quite literally, there is no light at night because of the trees. In the day, MC only has a slight advantage, because of the color of his suit and his size.
Wait, that doesn't make a difference, he has to where the suit or he'd be killed in an instant. So actually saying that made no difference at all. If you can't see MC you sure as hell can here him coming.
Mass = room to take, not weight. Marcus's mass, is much larger than MC's therefore, it is much harder for him to find cover, in lets say, a jungle.The suit isn't as large as marcus is, and i wasn't saying that without the suit MC is worthless, he suit supplements his abilities, it doesn't make them. (This is exactly why i need you to pick up the books and read them, so you don't' say stupid stuff like that)
Once again the cover does not come close to Marcus, you have to admit this, when marcus takes cover he is entirely protected when receiving fire from the opposite side, MC not so much. Finally pwn3d, I am not stubborn but simply presistent.
I will agree, to some degree, in cover Marcus is complete safe, from that direction. MC is not like the locust, he will flank people.He will out maneuver Marcus.

No you are stubborn. Even though you have been proven wrong, you maintain a wrong belief. That's stubbornness, not persistence.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
idk much bout marcus but the master chief has a half ton suit of armor and full knowledge of weapons. plus hes genetically enhanced to run faster jump higher aim more accurately and last longer under pressure.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Who cares neither one would meet up and neither one would win cause someone else that would be watching the battle will just snipe them both without either one realizing it and its done :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back