• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maleficent's alliance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratiko

Awards
Stop...Theory Time!
Theory~

Maleficent isn't even proclaimed a villain in BBS. They probably meet her at Enchanted Dominion: While going through the castle they meet the evil witch. Who(Maleficent)finds Terra in Aurora's room, they talk. Terra has a pit in his stomach and he thinks the old bat is hiding something, so plays along with it until he finds the reason why(why he looks evil). So later Maleficent gives the trio a hint on finding the cure for Aurora's awakening(maybe MX is hunting her, so the trio is trying to bring her to safety). Aqua and Ven thinks she isn't evil and go to wherever Terra tries to stop them but they bring him along. And they go some-where that has a boss/enemy, or a place with a bunch unbirths. Or just a trap... Only Aqua escapes and looks for Maleficent(dragon).

More assumption/fanfic than theory, though.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
Stop...Theory Time!
Theory~

Maleficent isn't even proclaimed a villain in BBS. They probably meet her at Enchanted Dominion: While going through the castle they meet the evil witch. Who(Maleficent)finds Terra in Aurora's room, they talk. Terra has a pit in his stomach and he thinks the old bat is hiding something, so plays along with it until he finds the reason why(why he looks evil). So later Maleficent gives the trio a hint on finding the cure for Aurora's awakening(maybe MX is hunting her, so the trio is trying to bring her to safety). Aqua and Ven thinks she isn't evil and go to wherever Terra tries to stop them but they bring him along. And they go some-where that has a boss/enemy, or a place with a bunch unbirths. Or just a trap... Only Aqua escapes and looks for Maleficent(dragon).

but before agua fights maleficent wasn't she telling agua and ven how terra was betraying them or something like that

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
Stop...Theory Time!
Theory~

i think they knew she was evil

State

Awards
I think Maleficent is cooperating with MX.
Terra though of this as an opportunity and that's why he put that evil smirk in that one scene/scan.
Just a though.

Radon

mofo
My idea- Maleficent is working with MX and throughout the story grows her clan, like what she had in KH1 except only the ones with worlds in BBS, and sometime in the story MX turns his back on her. Then at the end Maleficent gets her payback on MX and Terra (who also betrays her) by trying to kill them both. But unaware, she accidently fuses them cue Ansem finding the Xehanort we know today.

Wow just re-reading that sounds shit.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
My idea- Maleficent is working with MX and throughout the story grows her clan, like what she had in KH1 except only the ones with worlds in BBS, and sometime in the story MX turns his back on her. Then at the end Maleficent gets her payback on MX and Terra (who also betrays her) by trying to kill them both. But unaware, she accidently fuses them cue Ansem finding the Xehanort we know today.

Wow just re-reading that sounds shit.

sure does. I think the MX might have cursed Maleficent at one point in the game.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Why wouldn't he, bow chicka bow wow. Maleficent is a too much of a Queen of the Universe type gal to work for anyone. Besides, have you seen her lately?
Yes, i have seen her lately. she's a gal??????

I think she made it pretty clear she has no liking of the organization or MX, she prefers working alone with the heartless.

notice you contradicted yourself, "alone" with heartless. heartless are people too.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Maleficent will not be working with MX as she barely knows anything at that time. That is also when she first hears about other worlds and the BWHoPL/PoH(just an asumption).

Renot123

I think that Maleficent will just start to learn about the power of light/darkness and basically ride the coattails of MX. She probably will learn about the different worlds and want part of the power. Seeing as how this takes place 10 years earlier than KH1, that means she probably will have a big cutscene role and no fighting role. It would seem kind of silly to defeat her in BBS and have her be reincarnated again for KH1, die again, be reincarnated for KH2, you know what I mean?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
At the end of the day, the only side Maleficent is on is her own. She may work in conjunction with others, but she'll always put her interests and goals above anyone else's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back